Bachmann signs pledge implying blacks would be better off as slaves (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:42:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Bachmann signs pledge implying blacks would be better off as slaves (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bachmann signs pledge implying blacks would be better off as slaves  (Read 8458 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: July 10, 2011, 09:29:56 PM »

"Slavery ensured that blacks would be economically secure and morally civilized" - George Fitzhugh.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 04:50:21 PM »

Ah, I see the Winfield legacy lives on..........and on..........and on..........and on..........and on..........

If being laughed at by everybody is how you want your 'legacy' to endure, then feel free.  At least mypalfish admitted that his equally legendary post was also shamefully ridiculous.  And for that I congratulate Phil on all his hard work.

Oh Joe, Joe, Joe, bitterness, personal insults, and disseminating falsehoods are so unbecoming.

You know, there is an old saying, that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, in which case, I have been overly flatered on this fourm.  Really, I am undeserving of all this flattery.

Stop picking on Winfield, Joe. It's just about as mean as picking on Gporter.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 09:03:59 AM »

Kalwejt, thanks for the ludicrous comment, however, I can fight my own battles.

In this case, go get 'em, tiger.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 09:33:36 AM »

Joe is just trying very hard to join the cool kids club by picking at vulnerable individuals like Winfield. Words can't describe my outrage to his unbecoming actions.

Regardless of what Winfield said, we must protect people like him from internet bullies, like Joe.

Congratulations, Mechaman, on your principled stance (and yes, Winfield legacy live on).
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 01:11:18 PM »

Oh Joe, Joe, Joe, bitterness, personal insults, and disseminating falsehoods are so unbecoming.

You know, there is an old saying, that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, in which case, I have been overly flatered on this fourm.  Really, I am undeserving of all this flattery.

Aw, that's cute.  Whatever hides your tears of embarrassment, I suppose.

Indeed, I veritably blush with embarrassment as so many forum members have paid me the honor of participating in perpetuating the Winfield legacy on this forum, and, I must confess, all this recognition, of which I am truly underserving, at times brings tears of gratitude to my eyes.

Joe's just a bitter, jealous, petty individual, who didn't make his own legacy. So, he's viciously attacking your established legacy to make himself feel better.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 05:42:36 PM »

Thank you, Mech!  And congratulations, Phil!

Your behavior is improving.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 06:02:35 PM »

What's this legendary Winfield post?Huh??

He created a thread congratulating Keystone Phil for Pat Toomey's election to the Senate.

The best part was when Winfield withdraw his congratulations to Phil and adressed it directly to Toomey.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2011, 06:04:36 PM »

You're welcome Joe.

By the way, I have some people here who would like to congratulate you on your success:

Such a great role model you are!

Joe Gestapo deserved an Iron Cross, didn't he?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2011, 10:30:12 PM »

What's this legendary Winfield post?Huh??

He created a thread congratulating Keystone Phil for Pat Toomey's election to the Senate.

The best part was when Winfield withdraw his congratulations to Phil and adressed it directly to Toomey.

Please, please, I really must protest.  You are spreading faleshoods, you are defaming my good name, you are maligning my sterling reputation.  It was Toomey AND Corbett. 

Ah yes, how could I forget Corbett?

My deepest apologies possible.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies