The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 09:43:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89
Author Topic: The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy  (Read 390131 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1200 on: February 28, 2012, 09:47:03 PM »

11k, margin is narrowing.

What do I get if Santorum comes from behind? Smiley

A towel.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1201 on: February 29, 2012, 10:59:44 PM »

I would go so far to say its a right-wing thing, but it could be a left-wing thing too. Definitely an illiberal thing.

I mean, you have to understand that even American Liberalism != Left-Wing. American liberalism is about standing up to the man and using Uncle Sam as the referee and traditional Liberalism is standing up to the man and having no referee because Uncle Sam is one of "the men" , Left-Wing ideology is  about standing up to the man by replacing the "man" with  Rosie O Donnell. ...and for a reference, conservatism is about not giving a phuck that you are being kept down by the man because you wouldn't be able to make it without him and Right-Wing ideology is about "the man" being "the man".
Modernity has failed us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1202 on: March 01, 2012, 08:51:33 AM »

So, finally, Xahar, I hope this shows you I'm damn well thinking.

And you failed to convince us again.
Modernity has failed us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1203 on: March 01, 2012, 03:26:32 PM »

Simfan, you should read Huckleberry Finn.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1204 on: March 01, 2012, 08:01:45 PM »

I somehow doubt you mean that literally, as there is nothing negative about this honorable profession.  Perhaps you mean something else.. some other related malign of the gender.  In any case your crude statement tells us much more about you than about the ladies in question.  And it is not to your credit, I might add.

^^^ You are right.

I think the Merriam-Webster definition of "whore" is simply "girl who has sex with someone who is not me."
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1205 on: March 01, 2012, 08:14:17 PM »

many coincidences are not coincidences.  NY is the most gerrymanderd state in the country and any fair redistricting effort would lead to more Republican or Conservative  representation.  therefore it is not surprising that a website that was created by a very big liberal would shut down for the first time on the day that NY allowed any individual to submit a map.
Modernity has failed us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1206 on: March 01, 2012, 08:52:57 PM »

The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1207 on: March 01, 2012, 10:30:35 PM »

I'm very much looking forward to the general election campaign:

they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1208 on: March 01, 2012, 10:53:17 PM »

many coincidences are not coincidences.  NY is the most gerrymanderd state in the country and any fair redistricting effort would lead to more Republican or Conservative  representation.  therefore it is not surprising that a website that was created by a very big liberal would shut down for the first time on the day that NY allowed any individual to submit a map.

A far better candidate for the Deluge.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1209 on: March 01, 2012, 11:21:10 PM »

I generally try to use the Deluge for posts that offend or upset me and the Institute for ones that amuse me no matter how unintentionally.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1210 on: March 01, 2012, 11:36:18 PM »

I generally try to use the Deluge for posts that offend or upset me and the Institute for ones that amuse me no matter how unintentionally.

Well pretty much every post that guy makes would fit in at least one of them based on that criteria (and all would also fit well in a hypothetical "Horrible spelling and grammar goldmine" to boot.)
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1211 on: March 01, 2012, 11:43:59 PM »

Well pretty much every post that guy makes would fit in at least one of them based on that criteria (and all would also fit well in a hypothetical "Horrible spelling and grammar goldmine" to boot.)

I thought the combination of conspiracy theorizing and taking somebody else's sarcasm completely at face value even after I pointed it out made this one special, though.
NY Jew

« Reply #1212 on: March 02, 2012, 06:11:49 AM »

I thought the combination of conspiracy theorizing and taking somebody else's sarcasm completely at face value even after I pointed it out made this one special, though.
just because it he meant it sarcastically doesn't mean It can't be true. 

No I don't think that's what happened but I do think there's a chance it's true (less then 5% possibility)

when I was saying it I was venting because I was furious that I couldn't finish up the map I was going to submit and afraid I'll miss my opportunity.  (thus why i said it in such a format "ditto ditto ditto")  Afterwords I was just playing devils advocate (in a sarcastic manner (on your misunderstanding what I wrote) which didn't seem to get through on a ) on that thread because I was furious waiting for it to work again.

Modernity has failed us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1213 on: March 02, 2012, 06:22:30 AM »

Carpooling sounds like quite the liberal idea, Naso.   It reduces gas usage and defies individuality.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1214 on: March 02, 2012, 02:31:40 PM »

He's in Oklahoma, bro. They don't get everything on time there.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1215 on: March 02, 2012, 05:54:55 PM »

Ray likes fishing, Caroline sings in a choir and Mike is a fan of French cinema. Mary is a bit of a recluse.
Modernity has failed us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1216 on: March 02, 2012, 07:41:42 PM »

t_host1 is the guy farthest to left.
Modernity has failed us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1217 on: March 03, 2012, 03:07:36 PM »

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1218 on: March 04, 2012, 09:48:15 AM »

To be honest, I am actually looking forward to growing old.  Each day that I get older puts me closer to going home to see my Jesus!  Note: my home is heaven, not Oklahoma.
You're looking forward to dying? Dude, get some counseling!
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1219 on: March 04, 2012, 10:00:05 PM »

This forum is beginning to scare me.

Just when you thought it was safe to surf the internet.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #1220 on: March 04, 2012, 10:36:03 PM »

Picked up some Cubaveras at Macy's today

along with some Ralph Lauren Black cologne... you ain't seen it all till you've seen Clarence roll into a bar with wing men readyt o rock and roll... we may be old but that gives us one thing besides wrinkles- experience

Vegas baby- Party time
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1221 on: March 05, 2012, 12:38:39 PM »

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1222 on: March 05, 2012, 09:32:59 PM »

Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1223 on: March 05, 2012, 09:46:54 PM »

They are going to look at you weird, wait for a little bit to figure out how to process the extra money you just gave them through the register, and then just give up and add it to the tip fund.  Which means you're tipping them for making a mistake that had initially benefited you.  Besides, nobody working there is going to think for a second that you don't have the "utmost honesty and integrity" because (a) they won't remember and (b) they won't care, and why the f[inks] am I still trying to convince you that the things you do are always wrong and stupid because you've never listened before so why am I still typing oh my god
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1224 on: March 05, 2012, 11:17:07 PM »

no serious though, leprechauns what if there were leprechauns how would they vote discuss with maps
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies