Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 09, 2016, 12:24:42 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: afleitch, Cathcon, Justice TJ)
| | |-+  The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 Print
Author Topic: The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy  (Read 309702 times)
minionofmidas - supplemental forum account
Lewis Trondheim
YaBB God
India

View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: September 18, 2012, 02:41:38 pm »
Ignore

Whether or not you believe me is irrelevant (...) you can't know my thought process.
Phil's beliefs are irrelevant and he doesn't know ESP. These are personal attacks, if you will.

Alright. I'll be quiet now.

If I'm shown as having been active here recently it's either because I've been using the gallery, because I've been using the search engine looking up something from way back, or because I've been reading the most excellent UK by-elections thread again.
Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: September 18, 2012, 02:44:10 pm »
Ignore

because I know I'm right

The entire country is pretty much Republican.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
YaBB God
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -6.09

View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: September 18, 2012, 02:46:52 pm »
Ignore

The Inks-ian hubris often amuses me ... Wink
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -2.29, S: -6.26

P

View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: September 18, 2012, 02:48:11 pm »
Ignore

I hope a lesson was learned here today on the power of people. I would like to applaud Inks for realizing the error of his ways, and I pray that he repents and admits he was wrong.

You see friends, the measure of a man is not the length of his sword or the power in his fist, but it is his humility. Once Inks accepts he was wrong, repents to Us, Those that give him power, he will be set free. Until then, he will be hanged in the public square. I trust he will make the right decision. We are the 99%.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.32, S: -1.91

P P P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2079 on: September 18, 2012, 02:58:42 pm »
Ignore

I hope a lesson was learned here today on the power of people. I would like to applaud Inks for realizing the error of his ways, and I pray that he repents and admits he was wrong.

You see friends, the measure of a man is not the length of his sword or the power in his fist, but it is his humility. Once Inks accepts he was wrong, repents to Us, Those that give him power, he will be set free. Until then, he will be hanged in the public square. I trust he will make the right decision. We are the 99%.

I've admitted I was wrong... I guess I can equate it to a mother, a frail and loving mother, seeing that her child dropped his favorite blankie in the mud.  Thinking that little baby will want a clean blanket, loving mother washed the blanket off and put it away and was going to get little baby a new blanket.

But baby wanted his old blanket back, and when loving mother realized that precious baby wanted his old blanket, loving mother kindly acquiesced and returned the old blanket to precious baby.

Then loving mother questioned why she didn't just get her freaking tubes tied and went upstairs for a glass of Scotch.

Landslide Lyndon
px75
YaBB God
Greece

View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: September 18, 2012, 03:01:35 pm »
Ignore

Come on guys, you're among the Republican leaders of this forum. Make nice.

Bob Findley: "You're a real dyed-in-the-wool son-of-a-bitch. Anyone ever told you that?"
Steve Everett: "Just close friends and family,"

Clint Eastwood's "True Crime", 1999.
Jante's Law Revivalist
Antonio V
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -4.87

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: September 18, 2012, 03:08:35 pm »
Ignore

Could someone sum up for me the drama I missed yesterday?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease ! Cry

"The major political task that we face in the next five months is to make certain that Donald [Drumpf] is defeated and defeated badly."

Bernie Sanders, 06/14/2016
Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: September 18, 2012, 03:10:35 pm »
Ignore

Did this guy just say I'm a baby that needed his blanket? At this is the same guy who lectured me (here and privately) about being immature and too combative? Wow. This guy is ridiculous.

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2083 on: September 18, 2012, 03:12:28 pm »
Ignore

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease ! Cry

Phil called Xahar a "street rat". Someone pulled the racism card.  Phil got pissed and made some personall attacks.  Battle ensued.  15 or so posts were deleted.  I locked the thread thinking it was time for a new one.  People got pissed and wanted the old one back.  I realized people didn't want a new Goldmine and unlocked the thread.

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2084 on: September 18, 2012, 03:14:05 pm »
Ignore

Did this guy just say I'm a baby that needed his blanket? At this is the same guy who lectured me (here and privately) about being immature and too combative? Wow. This guy is ridiculous.

Dude, it was a comedic parody.  I don't actually think that you're a baby in need of a blanket.

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2085 on: September 18, 2012, 03:17:27 pm »
Ignore

Also, the reference was to the forum community as the whole.  If you want you could use an analogy of a father and his son with his first car.

Napoleon
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: September 18, 2012, 03:19:56 pm »
Ignore

Congrats Phil

Yeah, after four years of being a non-disruptive poster on the forum, never considered a troublemaker, even someone who was liked well enough to be elected Atlasian President, Napoleon should be allowed to stay.

The GM
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: September 18, 2012, 03:20:39 pm »
Ignore

Christ, what's the big drama? Inks locked a thread that was turning into another bitchfest and, after receiving a feedback, decided to unlock. He had no obligations to unlock but did.

I don't know the content of the message Phil sent to Inks just as I don't know the content of Inks' response. All I can tell from my experience is that he's always been responding to my messages regarding moderating and never been a dick about this.

Jante's Law Revivalist
Antonio V
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -4.87

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: September 18, 2012, 03:23:28 pm »
Ignore

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease ! Cry

Phil called Xahar a "street rat". Someone pulled the racism card.  Phil got pissed and made some personall attacks.  Battle ensued.

The "personal attack" phase was the last thing I saw before leaving the forum. I was looking for more details about the "ensuing battle".

"The major political task that we face in the next five months is to make certain that Donald [Drumpf] is defeated and defeated badly."

Bernie Sanders, 06/14/2016
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2089 on: September 18, 2012, 03:24:43 pm »
Ignore

Christ, what's the big drama? Inks locked a thread that was turning into another bitchfest and, after receiving a feedback, decided to unlock. He had no obligations to unlock but did.

I don't know the content of the message Phil sent to Inks just as I don't know the content of Inks' response. All I can tell from my experience is that he's always been responding to my messages regarding moderating and never been a dick about this.

I'll admit I was less than cordial, but when you start a protest thread in FC, and The Atlas, send me a PM and a Facebook message demanding me to do something, I probably won't be as cordial as usual.

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2090 on: September 18, 2012, 03:25:40 pm »
Ignore

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease ! Cry

Phil called Xahar a "street rat". Someone pulled the racism card.  Phil got pissed and made some personall attacks.  Battle ensued.

The "personal attack" phase was the last thing I saw before leaving the forum. I was looking for more details about the "ensuing battle".

That was pretty much it - just back and forth about being a racist and personal attacks.  Then I started clearing stuff out.

Sibboleth
Realpolitik
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2091 on: September 18, 2012, 03:27:34 pm »
Ignore

The GM
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: September 18, 2012, 03:28:45 pm »
Ignore

I'll admit I was less than cordial, but when you start a protest thread in FC, and The Atlas, send me a PM and a Facebook message demanding me to do something, I probably won't be as cordial as usual.

It's good Phil haven't called you at home.

Grumpy Santa
GM3PRP
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: September 18, 2012, 03:50:31 pm »
Ignore

I heart Dukey.

Grumpy Santa's helpers

AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: September 18, 2012, 04:00:37 pm »
Ignore

^ I hearted him first, and he hearts me back!

My parents are pretty good about smelling a rat. 
Let me put this as clear as I can (saying this to myself, as well, so I can see it): I WILL get a job with CADD and I WILL keep the job.
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -6.61

View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: September 18, 2012, 05:33:19 pm »
Ignore

this thread went from funny to retarded to gay in a matter of 3 days

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -6.61

View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: September 18, 2012, 06:26:20 pm »
Ignore

"Inks, go get laid"? Really?

Phil, are you a jock in a 1980s teen movie?

No...he's more like the 20 year old Mexican illegal immigrant dating a 14 year old girl in the 1990 direct to video movie we watched today in Spanish class.

Platypus
hughento
YaBB God
Australia

View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: September 18, 2012, 06:44:05 pm »
Ignore

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease ! Cry

Phil called Xahar a "street rat". Someone pulled the racism card.  Phil got pissed and made some personall attacks.  Battle ensued.  15 or so posts were deleted.  I locked the thread thinking it was time for a new one.  People got pissed and wanted the old one back.  I realized people didn't want a new Goldmine and unlocked the thread.

Pretty much, yet people are still getting their knickers twisted. Honestly, I've never understood this total inks hatred.

In any case, there has been zero funny for days. New thread time.
Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: September 18, 2012, 06:50:59 pm »
Ignore

Dear students, faculty and staff,

Hope you enjoyed break. Class is back in session!

New thread time.

The GM
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: September 18, 2012, 06:54:49 pm »
Ignore

Phil created this thread and Phil destroyed this thread.

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout