The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:55:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy  (Read 391312 times)
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 01, 2011, 04:01:20 PM »

in Texas, we save the puppies and instead push little chickens off a bridge
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 11:40:11 PM »

Arguing with jmfcst is not particularly funny, no.

speaking of jmfcst:  he posts a lot of funny stuff, but it rarely makes it into this thread...why is that?  I know you think he is funny, so why cant yall give that dude some of the credit he deserves?
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 12:31:09 AM »

Arguing with jmfcst is not particularly funny, no.

speaking of jmfcst:  he posts a lot of funny stuff, but it rarely makes it into this thread...why is that?  I know you think he is funny, so why cant yall give that dude some of the credit he deserves?

I don't make the comedy rules, but a good portion of your posts should be rocking the oh snap sulfur mine. 

but what about..

you didnt think KeepTheChange was a brillant punchline?  I mean, how low can you go to have your last 3 friends be: an archenemy, a new pain-in-the-arse, and a abandoned sock from two years ago?
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 12:57:01 PM »

I found the above quoted Jmf post very funny.

There is a dangerous trend of people quoting themselves into the goldmine though. Stop it.

straying out of your jurisdiction and attempting to encroach on another mod's turf, eh?
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 11:38:20 AM »
« Edited: August 17, 2011, 11:40:34 AM by jmfcst »

"House parties" are often held, where Generation X-ers sit back drinking beer wishing they can relive the glory of the voguish, contemporary dissimulation of the Clinton/Gore era.

Now, don't get me wrong, I like Naso...but his brain doesnt function like anyone I've ever met....his posts would make excellent joke material...but, alas, he isn't joking.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 09:23:25 AM »

In the movie of jmfcstverse, Jesus is played by Arnold Schwarzenegger, and I'm apparently Timothy Spall or something.

Timothy Spall?  I havent seen any of his movies, so I'm not comprehending your reference, but glad you understood mine.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 09:47:05 AM »

Timothy Spall has made a career of playing cowardly and odious minor villains in such films as the Harry Potter series, and also I think played Albert Pierrepoint at one point.

I havent seen any of the Harry Potter flicks, nor Lord of the Rings, nor Indiana Jones
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 03:57:23 PM »

A MacGyver type movie is like:  “Appears to be no one home….what’s this?  A small piece of paper with the letter Q on it?….what could Q stand for?...well…in 720AD the Queen of England had a niece named Quindline who drowned during a site seeing trip along the Nile…so we better check the boat dock right away!”
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2011, 04:40:39 PM »

and National Treasure falls into the MacGyver category (correctly guess a whole paragraph of esoteric crap with the hint of a single letter of the alphabet)…which bores me also.

ahem

does that help?

No, I just find it humorous that one who seems to be certain of the meaning of:

"And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads."

would say such a thing.

well, how hard is it, exactly, to take the verse you quoted in Rev 12:3 and compare it to Rev 13:1 and Rev 17:3 and conclude they represent the same thing?

Rev 12:3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.

Rev 13:1 The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

Rev 17:3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.

That’s hardly MacGyverish.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 01:11:26 PM »

I support deleting the last two pages of this thread and pretending they never happened.

then we first need to save the following:

A MacGyver type movie is like:  “Appears to be no one home….what’s this?  A small piece of paper with the letter Q on it?….what could Q stand for?...well…in 720AD the Queen of England had a niece named Quindline who drowned during a site seeing trip along the Nile…so we better check the boat dock right away!”
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2011, 01:01:07 PM »

Naso has and always will be Classic Naso.

true, and any attempt to define Naso as a function of time would mean you've gone way beyond the point of no return within the Realm of Naso.  Better to simply to take quick glances from a safe distance.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 10:29:32 AM »

Normally, I'm straight, but I've decided to go with gay today. Maybe because I read a Joe Republic post.
ah, another attempt to pull Joe out of the closet
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 11:41:59 AM »

this deserves it's own special display case within the Institute

Sometime late in 2011, there was this aeroplane... ..over the Altantic on its way to London...and there were four passengers aboard from the Atlas Forum:  BRTD, a Gay, a Moderator, and a new Sock. So halfway over the ocean the engines run low on petrol. So they have to lighten the plane. So they heave out all the baggage, but it's still too heavy. So they chuck out all the seats, but it's still too heavy. Finally, BRTD, he steps up, shouts "Emo will Rise again in greatness", and leaps out. Then the Gay, he steps up, shouts "God made me this way", and he leaps out. But the plane is still too heavy. So the new Sock, from Texas, he steps up, shouts: "Remember jmfcst", and chucks out the Moderator!
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 05:21:23 PM »

Dear students, faculty and staff,

I am writing you to serve notice that Mr. jmfcst is hereby expelled from The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy for inappropriate self promotion. This, as you know, is a serious offense and will not be taken lightly. We would kindly suggest, in an effort to help redeem himself and possibly gain re-admittance, that Mr. jmfcst instead engage in self promotion in the Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance and Bad Posts.

Sincerely,

Keystone Phil

I am promoting myself?!  If you haven't noticed, I refer to the jmfcst in third person...
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2012, 04:17:41 PM »

If you haven't noticed, I refer to the jmfcst in third person...

So does Elmo.  Do you want a medal?

thank you, Ebowed the Grouch
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2012, 01:27:12 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2012, 03:20:53 PM by Alcon »

I don't understand funny.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2012, 04:07:44 PM »

Dang...I’m not sure what is more pathetic:  Alcon’s overreach in rewriting my post, or Badger‘s desperate use of Keystone Phil’s material as a substitute for his own lack of originality.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2012, 06:15:38 PM »

Mike Naso doesn't understand women, part 3840393485:

Well, of course. Obama is a 100% perfect voting block for single women. They are much more willing to give second chances. Many women believe men will change. "I know he was bad, but he's trying...ect". "He promises to change this time, ect".

that should cost him his man-bear award.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 02:36:48 PM »

That frickin Naso, he's had a lock on the Atlas Grimacing Comment Award since 2004.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2012, 10:21:02 PM »

what is Dave's vision, anyway?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies