The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:54:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy  (Read 391293 times)
memphis
Atlas Icon

« on: November 16, 2011, 04:21:55 AM »

I would like to sponser a n00b for membership to the institute:

And nothing is worse than boning a woman with no ass.   It's like shagging an 11-year old boy.  Not that I would know what making love to a preteen boy is like.  I'm a non-practicing Catholic. 
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 10:27:47 AM »

and then we have the jmfcst version of Occupy White House:

[pic]

just think what a far better place the USA would be if the jmfcst's were on the other side of those gates!

Getting shot by the Secret Service for trespassing?  Agreed.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 10:29:30 AM »

Regarding Wonkish:
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 10:23:58 AM »

What the institute really needs is some double entendre

I'm really really really surprised that the GOP hasn't made Santorum their flavor of the month yet. 
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 03:57:38 PM »

It's a frozen wasteland settled by people who came frrom the old world frozen wasteland. They're happy to have jello, mayonnaise, and sour fish.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 09:47:54 PM »

It's a frozen wasteland settled by people who came frrom the old world frozen wasteland. They're happy to have jello, mayonnaise, and sour fish.

We're tied with Washington for having the lowest childhood obesity rate in the nation at 11.1%.  Compare that to over 20% in most of the south.
Yeah, I'd be skinny as a rail too if all I had to eat was hotdish et al Tongue
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 02:24:27 PM »

Angry  I hope you trip and fall spectacularly and are mostly unhurt except for permanently disfiguring your nose so people silently think to themselves "that's why he sounds so nasally when he talks."
Damn. He got served Minnesota style.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 10:12:49 AM »

I love the United States of America. I love her so much that it hurts and makes me angry, frustrated and saddened when I see her in bad shape.

All around the world in Human history we've seen attempts at Government and society that could better the lives of people. Sadly, most of these attempts failed. But, for almost 237 years now, the United States of America has remained the sole torch that carries the light of freedom around the world. Many other countries now live under monarchies, dictatorships, and even anarchy. But America remains freedom's last best hope. Where would people look to without the United States? Greece? France? China? It's a scary thought, which is exactly why we need to keep the fundamental principals of the United States alive and well for freedom's preservation.

Today, however, I see a bleak picture for the short term United States. I see a nation where people fear using the word God, which our country was founded on, which appears on our currency, because they are afraid that they may offend a select few people.

Government and higher-ups...must stay out of the lives of the American people. Don't tell us what doctor to go to, don't take the money we earn, don't tell us what we can feed our children in school lunches. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. President Ronald Reagan said, "I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves." Agreed, Mr. President.

The business of Government is NOT to control the American people. It's the job of the American people and the entrepreneurial spirit to help America run.

As Ronald Reagan also once said, "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" It couldn't be more true.

When I hear Republican candidates speak about "the two visions for America", I know exactly what they mean. I see a country where people are terrified to do or say what's fundamentally right for fear of insulting a very small fraction of people. I see a country where people do everything they can to recieve goods and services for free, not to save money, but just because they feel entitled to it. They are entitled to nothing. The unalienable rights they have to act that way are what they are entitled to. Just as Westboro protesters can stand near a Military funeral and protest in a disgraceful way, regardless of how despicable it is, that is their right. It is the same that Americans have the right to bear arms. It's fact. It's our constitution. It's what America was founded on.

That's the difference between the ideologies. In the majority of America, if you asks somebody what they are, they don't say "a firemen" or a "teacher"...they say, "A Christian". Outside of New England, the West Coast and Chicagoland, it's quite different. I've heard people say, you want to feel the pulse of America, come to Trenton, or New York. I disagree, the pulse of America is in the heartland.

So comes my fear for the next four years. Barack Obama is re-elected. My fear is that the election will show America's divisions. As is the case in virtually ever national election, women and African Americans will vote overwhelmingly for the Democrats, while white voters and men will vote overwhelmingly for the Republicans. However, this fall, I feel it will be exaggerated. I feel that men and whites will vote astoundingly for the Republican candidate, most likely Santorum, while African Americans and women will vote astoundingly for Obama. Thus no matter what occurs (and don't rule out a Santorum victory with an Obama popular vote win) America will appear more divided than ever before along racial and gender lines.

Barack Obama will take office again on January 20, 2013 and the second term curse begins. From Watergate to Iran Contra to Impeachment to Katrina/Economic Collapse. 1974, 1987, 1999, 2006....second term years that left a large negative on each of those four Presidents. It's of course too early to yet determine if Barack Obama will escape the same fate.

Then you have the midterms of 2014, which if Obama is re-elected, appear favorable for Republicans. Then a wide bench of non-flawed Republican candidates vs. a slim bench of older, unappealing Democratic candidates. Thus in November 2016, we elect a Republican President, continuing the politics of the last 16 years of one party succeeding the other.

But in my heart I know America will come back, it's just a question of if and when. I still see a country I love.

- Reaganfan
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2012, 07:29:53 PM »

I wonder what sort of in-depth analysis Pastor Jackson did to arrive at the precise number of 8-9%.  I'm guessing he consulted his proctologist.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 07:35:30 PM »

Was probably 6- Helen Foster was the girl's name...she later got into drugs and became involved with SDS

I am jealous of your life.
I'm about 5 years away from having to wear Depends every day...I'll trade with you
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2012, 11:36:22 PM »

For someone so against handouts, Mitt Romney sure likes giving this election away
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies