The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:25:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy  (Read 391711 times)
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 31, 2011, 09:04:56 PM »

Thanks for sharing this story, Teddy. It's really too bad that you're going to be banned soon.

I believe Teddy is protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as this is an American server.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 01:05:42 PM »

On our lack of female posters:

Perhaps we can remedy this by placing images of big black cocks in all of our signatures.

Actually, I can think of about 30+ people who would love that who are not females.......

Is that 30+ figure including you or not...

Thankfully your lips aren't moving after forming the O-shape they need to do their job.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 08:45:42 PM »

Context needed.  From same thread as the above Smiley

Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 09:08:36 AM »

I'm voting Freedom Fighter just to spite you and your plan.

Yeah, I did too.  (In case that wasn't clear earlier.)

I'd concluded also that it was some sort of sociological experiment, because I can assume that snowguy knows that if one only wants attention there are better ways.  For example, one can post a seven- or eight-paragraph response in the middle of a serous thread wherein one appears to begin answering the question, but in reality is using the question only to segueway into a diatribe regarding his personal experiences, straying so far off topic that the attention whore appears to forget the original question, but actually the original question is only relevant to the attention whore as a device that unintentionally reminds him of something personal. 
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 03:08:10 PM »

that moving type feature is fun, isn't it?

My moving text is faster than your moving text. RAWN PAWL 2012
                                            Oh hey, I wonder if pictures can move with text too
HONK HONK ITS A CONVOY
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 05:30:53 PM »

Specifically this...

Actually how does he do it?  There must be some trick like translating something back and forth through several languages on google translate, or something like that.  No one could be this clever to just make that up.

The Arkansas to English translator is still in beta-mode.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 09:48:01 PM »

Torie- disagree that Bachmann is intelligent or that her uncompromising conservatism won't find fans in primary voters, especially Iowa caucusers.  Not hard so for her to convince them Newt, Cain, Romney, Perry are all unacceptable.  And she is even if not exactly what they want.  Santorum is competition for the same vacuum but I like her chances better than his to get traction.  Assuming she can avoid a campaign ending gaffe.  Big if perhaps.

get back Joe Joe...it ain't gonna happen.  we'd rather go with Romney than Bachmann
What part of her is damaged goods?

she comes across as a kok and doesnt know it, example when she said 999 was the sign of the devil.  also, her stuff about vaccines making people lose mind and dumb
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2011, 10:17:56 PM »

With incredible analytical insight like this, I'm amazed Mr. Patel isn't given his proper dues:

2014 Elections Republicans are going to try to regain control of the US Senate.
I wonder if anyone has bought the domain name nkpatel.com?
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 08:12:34 PM »

What makes this funny?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies