The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:58:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy  (Read 391791 times)
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« on: August 26, 2011, 09:55:30 AM »

It's great because it had to have made Mr. Know It All's head explode. Classic comment!

Your feud with Al is as epic as the Murkowski-Palin feud.

Please don't ever label me as "Murkowski" again.

I guess you weren't supposed to be Murkowski...

I was thinking more along the lines of Bristol.
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 06:07:37 PM »

I shouldn't be able to detect your social awkwardness through internet cables. Please, lighten up people.

Sorry Napoleon, but this is just to amusing.. Wink
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 02:12:46 PM »

I think I'm going to call Phil a douche and Sam a f****t from now. I mean, they are factual statements after all.

This should be an interesting thread until the mods unlock or delete it..
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 01:07:26 PM »

Consolidate my position in power, obviously. I would start my eliminating my known enemies, both within the Party and outside it. I would then set up a state-of-the-art secret police so that I could eliminate future enemies before they even become enemies. I would also have regular purges of the Party, of government and whatever is left of civil society; you simply have to keep people on their toes. This would include setting up and controlling dissident organisations, and crushing the rest. Naturally, I would also have multiple escape plans.

I would also cultivate a loyal band of cronies, although I would try to make sure that at least some are of above average intelligence. They would be well rewarded, would be up to their neck in any dubious things I do, but would also understand that they are not immune. I would also try to make sure that a majority of the population benefit, in some way, from my regime, and would also try to amuse them from time to time with 'crazy' decrees. It would also be important to pick international allies and to work out which big players it is safe to insult.

In other words, I would act exactly as I have done as International Elections moderator.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies