The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:30:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy  (Read 391785 times)
NY Jew

« on: March 02, 2012, 06:11:49 AM »

many coincidences are not coincidences.  NY is the most gerrymanderd state in the country and any fair redistricting effort would lead to more Republican or Conservative  representation.  therefore it is not surprising that a website that was created by a very big liberal would shut down for the first time on the day that NY allowed any individual to submit a map.

A far better candidate for the Deluge.

I generally try to use the Deluge for posts that offend or upset me and the Institute for ones that amuse me no matter how unintentionally.

Well pretty much every post that guy makes would fit in at least one of them based on that criteria (and all would also fit well in a hypothetical "Horrible spelling and grammar goldmine" to boot.)

I thought the combination of conspiracy theorizing and taking somebody else's sarcasm completely at face value even after I pointed it out made this one special, though.
just because it he meant it sarcastically doesn't mean It can't be true. 

No I don't think that's what happened but I do think there's a chance it's true (less then 5% possibility)

when I was saying it I was venting because I was furious that I couldn't finish up the map I was going to submit and afraid I'll miss my opportunity.  (thus why i said it in such a format "ditto ditto ditto")  Afterwords I was just playing devils advocate (in a sarcastic manner (on your misunderstanding what I wrote) which didn't seem to get through on a ) on that thread because I was furious waiting for it to work again.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies