Bachmann: Pray Away the Gay (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:44:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Bachmann: Pray Away the Gay (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bachmann: Pray Away the Gay  (Read 6030 times)
sg0508
United States

« on: July 11, 2011, 06:43:24 PM »
« edited: July 11, 2011, 06:47:44 PM by sg0508 »

Do not post anything illegal on this forum.  If you f**kers get Dave in trouble, you deserve to burn in hell over it.
I apologize, but something that stupid deserves a stupid response.  This country is a joke and the fact that the GOP base has to hear that and the fact that this is how low she will go to improve poll numbers, it all needs to be blown up.  We need to improve quality of education in a hurry in this nation.  I'm actually curious, but what would happen if in a national debate one of her contenders had the guts to look at her in the eye and say, "you're an idiot". 
I already live in Oklahoma, Mick.
sg0508
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 09:53:40 PM »

Well, gayness can be "cured" but it usually doesn't work. And of course, God often says no to prayer, and when He does say yes He doesn't get any attention, so I don't think "Pray Away the Gay" is a good idea in and of itself.
Thank god I don't live in the south or I'd end up like this guy.
sg0508
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 12:45:33 PM »

The scary thing in this country is that talking about this absolute nonsense actually increases support amongst a moronic group of people and doesn't decline it. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies