Bachmann: Pray Away the Gay (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:40:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Bachmann: Pray Away the Gay (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bachmann: Pray Away the Gay  (Read 6040 times)
milhouse24
« on: July 11, 2011, 08:13:52 PM »

Well the question about human sexuality, relationships, and reproduction is complex. 

On one hand, you have one sided attraction, meaning a person can be attracted to someone, or a certain gender, race, hair color, or body type.  Someone may be attracted to certain types of women, men or personalities. 

Then there is dual attraction, and this is about forming relationships with someone who equally cares about and is attracted to you.  This may be a rarer and more difficult thing to find, since most people get married once, so hypothetically, you are only attracted to and committed to one other person on this planet. 

Then there is the human desire to reproduce, and this function is usually accomplished through intercourse between opposite genders.
milhouse24
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 09:56:31 PM »

I've met a few men who I swore were gay, but were married to women.  Also, not to sound weird, but I've met a few effeminate white guys who were married to asian women, its a strange correlation. 

So it seems to be fairly common that effeminate gay men have managed to marry women and have children, but perhaps are still in the closet, or transitioned out of the closet.  So I wouldn't say its completely impossible for a gay man to decide he wants to have biological children and become a father. 
milhouse24
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 10:06:26 PM »

I've also noticed how a lot of women like having gay male friends because they like the same things like fashion and other stuff; and eventually a lot of these women try to turn these gay men into their boyfriends.  Also, I read a story about how the birth control pill alters women desires and they seek out more effeminate men who would be better fathers and more caring; rather than masculine men who are better warriors. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies