Have you ever been to the strip club? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:05:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever been to the strip club? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
Yes

No

I work in one

Rand Paul

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: Have you ever been to the strip club?  (Read 2374 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: July 12, 2011, 11:40:23 PM »

Several.  Hopefully never again.  Very depressing places.  Yes yes there probably are "good" ones out there that are not depressing.  The girls don't have the "dead" look in their eye, the men aren't all complete losers and they don't have the aroma of sh**t, tuna and crushed dreams floating in the air.

I dig the ones with the girls with the c-section scars and meth habits tyvm.

Hmm, maybe 20 times across LI, NY, RI, MA, Montreal and London.  Montreal was the best and London the worst.  All times were drunken affairs i.e. college, bachelor parties, entertaining clients or vacation.  I havent been to one in 5 years or so.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 11:53:06 PM »

Several.  Hopefully never again.  Very depressing places.  Yes yes there probably are "good" ones out there that are not depressing.  The girls don't have the "dead" look in their eye, the men aren't all complete losers and they don't have the aroma of sh**t, tuna and crushed dreams floating in the air.

I dig the ones with the girls with the c-section scars and meth habits tyvm.

Wow I clearly go only to classier clubs than you guys do. The only scars I've seen are those from bad boob jobs (which are a turnoff in themselves, scars or not.)

Ha, yeah there used to be a bad one near where I grew up on LI.  A real small and dingy place. The talent was pretty gross.

Then again Ive been in the "most "classy" places in the world. Dumped like 2k in a Manhattan one night- not one of my prouder moments in retrospect. I think it was flashdancers.  Very attractive women, but a huuuuuge waster of money.

patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 12:12:21 AM »

Do desire at all really... I find it kind of... nasty.

Freudian slip? Get your dollars, kangaroo dung chips or whatever you people use for currency ready.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies