Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 18, 2014, 07:32:58 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: afleitch, Bacon King, Badger)
| | |-+  All about yourself!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [76] Print
Author Topic: All about yourself!  (Read 317893 times)
ROIDRAGER#BB
Rookie
View Profile
« Reply #1875 on: December 13, 2014, 04:19:06 pm »
Ignore

Race/ethnic compostion:Italian
Religion:Christian
Height:Maxed out BUFF AS HELL
Weight:
Where you were born:NYC
Person you most admire:MYSELF
Favorite Band:NONE THEIR AALL WEAK
Favorite President:NONE
Favorite Sports team:THE ING METS
Your other interests:BODY BUILDING, BANGING HOT CHICKS, FLOPPING OUT, BEING BUFF, BEING RIPPED AS HELL/THE ALPHA MALE

Buff, shredded, maxedout. Political GENIUS AND WEIGHTLIFTER

USERS HERE THAT DON'T DSCRIMINATE AGAINST BODY BUILDERS & ARE COOL

-RHI (WHATEVER THE F**K HIS NUMBERS ARE)
-PAUL KEMP
-KEYSTONE PHIL
-LIEF
-MATTROSE
-MATTFROM F**KING VER -FU**KING MONT
-PROGRESSIVE F**KING REALIST

ENEMIES/BETA MALES/UNLIFTING SKINNY FAT MCDONALDS EATING ENEMIES WITH NO FITNESS OR DISCIPLINE

-RETROMIKE
-GOLDWATER
-MAXWELL
-FAT F**KER WITH THE GREEN NEW YORK AVATAR
Oak Hills
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -4.43

View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: December 13, 2014, 09:31:38 pm »
Ignore

Sex/Gender: Cisgender Male

Height: 6'3"

Weight: c. 180 lb

Sexual orientation: Straight

Race: White

Ethnicity: Primarily English, but also Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, German, Seminole, and whatever else none of the genealogists in my family haven't managed to find yet...

Religion: Atheist

Mother Tongue: English

Other Languages Studied: I have made abortive attempts to learn German, Latin, Russian, and Esperanto throughout my childhood.  The only serious attempt to learn a foreign language I've made was the four years of German in I took in high school, but I'm not anywhere close to being fluent. 

Current Location: Oak Ridge, TN

Birthplace: Wakefield, RI, but only because Jamestown, RI, where my parents lived at the time, isn't large enough to have its own hospital.  My mother was born and raised in Independence, MO, and my father in Baytown, TX.

Occupation: Lazy bum.  I graduated from high school in May, and haven't really done anything since.  However, I intend to seriously seek a job after the holidays, and possibly begin college in the fall.

Favorite Politicians (contemporary): Russ Feingold, Bernie Sanders, Ron Wyden, Jeff Merkley, Raúl Grijalva, Mark Begich, Jon Tester, Elizabeth Warren, Tammy Baldwin, Sherrod Brown, Mark Udall, Keith Ellison

Favorite Politicians (historical): Robert LaFollette, Paul Wellstone, Wayne Morse, George McGovern, Frank Church, Walter Mondale, Clement Attlee, Kurt Schumacher

Favorite President: I suppose Lincoln is the least awful.

Political Orientation: I guess social democrat is the best description.

Favorite Foods: Corn chips, cornbread, french fries, cheeseburgers, sourdough bread, cheddar cheese, my dad's macaroni and cheese, turkey, oranges, spaghetti (with meatballs, meat sauce, or marinara - I don't really care.)

Favorite Books: Homage to Catalonia by George Orwell, The Years of Lyndon Johnson: The Path to Power by Robert Caro (I haven't gotten around to reading the rest of it yet), Savage Continent: Europe in the Aftermath of World War II by Keith Lowe

Favorite TV Shows: The West Wing, Community, Lateline, The Daily Show, Northern Exposure, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Democracy Now!

Favorite Radio Shows: A Prairie Home Companion, On the Media, All Things Considered, Fresh Air, The Thistle and Shamrock, Wait, Wait…Don't Tell Me, any of the classical shows on my local public radio station

Favorite Movie: Das Boot

Other Interests: History of broadcasting, linguistics, listening to the radio, reading newspapers, news media criticism

Favorite Color: I don't really have one anymore.

Favorite Sports Teams: I don't really follow sports, but I have some loyalty to my high school's teams (the ORHS Wildcats and Lady Wildcats), the Boston Red Sox (because of where I was born), and the Kansas City Royals (because of my mother)

Favorite Music Genres: Classical (especially baroque, and anything that prominently features harpsichords, guitars, or flutes), '50's/60's oldies, bluegrass, folk

Favorite Game: If this is talking about video games, I like Civilization III, Civilization IV, SimCity 2000, and Oregon Trail, although I don't play much anymore.

Do you live by yourself? No, I live with my parents.

Sibling: One sister, who lives in Boston, MA and is trying to be a science writer.

Do you have any nieces, nephews?: I do not.

Have you ever been attracted to someone of the same sex?: No.

Relationship status: Single, never been on a date in my life, never kissed a girl, etc...

What year did you join Atlas?: 2012, though I lurked from about 2010.

If you could pick your own nationality, which would you pick?: Probably Swedish or Norwegian, although I'm quite happy being American because I like our diverse immigrant culture.

News Sources: The Oak Ridger (hometown newspaper), the AP (via the aforementioned paper), NPR/WUOT, Humphrey on the Hill (TN politics blog connected to the Knoxville News-Sentinel), Ballot Access News, this forum.
Jose Canseco
ConservativeDemocrat

View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: December 16, 2014, 05:15:14 pm »
Ignore

Hey, what's up guys?. New around these parts. Anyone interested in power lifting?.

Economic-3.14
Social- -4.34
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Iceland

Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -7.48

View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: December 16, 2014, 06:31:00 pm »
Ignore

Hey, what's up guys?. New around these parts. Anyone interested in power lifting?.

hahaha hey again gausslaw

I'm a teenaged male. Everything is wrong with me.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [76] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout