Office of ZuWo
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:03:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of ZuWo
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20
Author Topic: Office of ZuWo  (Read 55794 times)
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: February 05, 2012, 05:30:19 PM »

What existing legislation, specifically, will you seek to repeal?
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #176 on: February 06, 2012, 01:35:02 AM »

I would like to challenge Zuwo to a curling match. 1 on 1. 10 ends. No sweeping. Bring it.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #177 on: February 06, 2012, 07:19:56 AM »

What existing legislation, specifically, will you seek to repeal?

I have three particular bills in mind:

- the right to treatment act
- the consolidated marijuana regulation act
- the productivity equalization and worker employment act

While I consider the first two bills are an infringement of regional rights, the third bill hampers the productivity of the Atlasian economy, and this is certainly the wrong path to pursue.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #178 on: February 06, 2012, 07:21:24 AM »

I would like to challenge Zuwo to a curling match. 1 on 1. 10 ends. No sweeping. Bring it.

Anytime you want. The loser drops out of the race.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #179 on: February 06, 2012, 07:50:04 AM »

Would you be in favor of private, market-based healthcare?

First of all, I want to thank wormyguy who has given me valuable input on health care. To answer your question, Jerseyrules, I generally support the current system but I have two suggestions for improvement. Firstly, I favor a model which allows regions to be more flexible with regards to the health care system, a system where the regions can create their health care programs more individually. Secondly, individuals should get tax credits to buy additional private health insurance. This could help to reduce the burden of the federal government in providing health care.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #180 on: February 06, 2012, 08:48:25 AM »

Knowing my general level of toxicity, I'll clarify that my advice to ZuWo was mainly that healthcare is an issue he should tread lightly and take a more centrist position on. Smiley
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #181 on: February 06, 2012, 09:45:17 AM »

Knowing my general level of toxicity, I'll clarify that my advice to ZuWo was mainly that healthcare is an issue he should tread lightly and take a more centrist position on. Smiley

I don't consider you toxic, and useful advice is always welcome. Smiley

In general, my and Jbrase's top priority is not to appeal to voters by saying what they want to hear, but what we think they should hear. That's why everyone can be assured that everything which appears in this platform is what I and Jbrase genuinely believe in.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #182 on: February 06, 2012, 10:17:54 AM »

Oh, I wasn't claiming that you weren't saying what you believe, I was just clarifying that people shouldn't think we hold the same position on healthcare or that I'm somehow controlling your campaign (which I've been accused of in other campaigns in the past for some reason...).
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #183 on: February 06, 2012, 10:23:28 AM »

Oh, I wasn't claiming that you weren't saying what you believe, I was just clarifying that people shouldn't think we hold the same position on healthcare or that I'm somehow controlling your campaign (which I've been accused of in other campaigns in the past for some reason...).

And I didn't want to insinuate that you were claiming I wasn't saying what I believe ... ah, it's getting too complex. So, to keep it short and simple, thank you for your advice; I'm open to input from anyone. Wink
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #184 on: February 06, 2012, 11:22:25 AM »

Ok, but I insist we play in Canada. Not enough swing on European ice. Cheesy
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #185 on: February 07, 2012, 09:37:11 AM »

Ok, but I insist we play in Canada. Not enough swing on European ice. Cheesy

Don't underestimate carefully prepared Swiss curling ice! Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2012, 09:45:47 AM »

ZuWo/Jbrase: the only pro-life ticket in the race

Friends and supporters, Atlasian citizens,

ZuWo/Jbrase is the only presidential ticket which is unambiguously pro-life. These are not empty words uttered to appeal to pro-life voters, but these words reflect our deepest convictions. Thus, your vote for us is a vote for a better protection of the lives of the unborn. Since the Senate is fairly liberal on social issues, we can not guarantee you that we will be able restrict abortion the way we would like it, but a vote for us is a vote for life nevertheless since only a ZuWo/Jbrase administration will be reliably pro-life.

Give life a chance, vote for ZuWo/Jbrase.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #187 on: February 07, 2012, 01:49:37 PM »

You might be pro-life, but are you pro-human rights and dignity? Pro-love? These are the real issues in today's Atlasia. Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #188 on: February 07, 2012, 03:42:30 PM »

You might be pro-life, but are you pro-human rights and dignity? Pro-love? These are the real issues in today's Atlasia. Wink

Yes, yes, and yes, and I doubt Jbrase disagrees with me. Whatever "dignity" and "pro-love" in such a general sense mean!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #189 on: February 07, 2012, 03:47:29 PM »

Yes, yes, and yes, and I doubt Jbrase disagrees with me. Whatever "dignity" and "pro-love" in such a general sense mean!

Now, now, ZuWo, I assure you there is no need to kiss up to my ticket, as we will be preferencing ourselves first no matter how much you beg and plead. But, it is good to know you do respect the feelings of your fellow man! You'll earn a special place in our heart!
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #190 on: February 08, 2012, 01:26:11 AM »

You got my endorsement again guys Smiley
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #191 on: February 08, 2012, 02:16:19 AM »

Oh,dear lord, please tell me curling is not a campaign issue. I know next to nothing of the "sport" Tongue
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #192 on: February 08, 2012, 08:11:22 AM »

Thank you very much. While the ticket you have been running on offered interesting and alternative views, I am glad to receive your support.

Economic and social conservatives, it is time to unite behind this ticket because only I and Jbrase fight for your values!
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix
E: 10.00, S: -4.26

« Reply #193 on: February 08, 2012, 08:04:52 PM »

Thank you very much. While the ticket you have been running on offered interesting and alternative views, I am glad to receive your support.

Economic and social conservatives, it is time to unite behind this ticket because only I and Jbrase fight for your values!

Give 'em Hell, ZuWo!
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #194 on: February 09, 2012, 08:43:22 AM »

Give 'em Hell, ZuWo!

We need your help to do just that, Jerseyrules. Wink

My and Jbrase's goal is to cut taxes and reduce spending. In the long term we need a balanced budget. Since military spending and health care spending are the two biggest chunks of the federal budget, we will have to mainly focus on these two areas if we want to cut spending effectively.
Since spending cuts are painful for our country, we demand that our politicians set a good example; elected officials in Atlasia should have their pays cut to the median Atlasian income.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #195 on: February 09, 2012, 10:23:05 AM »

Countdown to Change: 7 days left

People of Atlasia,

in just 7 days you will have the choice between 5 presidential tickets. You will have the choice between 5 diverse visions for Atlasia. These tickets consist of people who certainly all want the best for our country. However, the question is: Who offers the most promising policies to help Atlasia get back on track?

ZuWo/Jbrase is the ticket that will bring about real change. This is neither a ticket of Nyman insiders, nor is it a ticket which attempts to solve our economic and debt problems with policies that have caused these calamities in the first place. What I and Jbrase propose is a new plan for prosperity, which can be summed up as follows:

- We want to lower federal taxes
- We want to do away with harmful business regulation
- We want to keep the game reform process alive
- We want to protect every human being's right to life

Send a resounding message to the Atlasian establishment and vote ZuWo/Jbrase - the real ticket of reform and change.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #196 on: February 09, 2012, 11:06:58 AM »

Please have a look at my proposals:
My Game Reform Plan:
1. Extend Presidential Term to one six-month term.

2. Senate Reform - At-large senate seats abolished, instead two additional seats to the regions (15 members)

3. Set Senate terms to coincide with all presidential elections

4. Appoint all former Presidents and Vice Presidents to the new office of "National Senator"

5. Establish term limit in the Regional Legislatures and Senate - 1 year.

6. Extend SC Judges term to 1,5 year.

7. Extend Supreme Court to 10 members.

8. Fixes number of Regional Legislators - 10 members.

9. 50 Regional Legislators should meet 2 sessions in the year as members of National Assembly. One session = one week.

10. Cabinet Reform
   10.1 - Secretary of Federal Elections renamed into the Head of Federal Electoral Comittee.
   10.2 - Register General renamed into the Head of Federal  Statistics Service.
   10.3 - Secretary of Internal Affairs position is abolished and his duties are re-shared between Secretary of National Defense, Secretary of State Treasury and Chief of Staff.
I hope that president ZuWo can make some of them real Smiley
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #197 on: February 09, 2012, 07:22:43 PM »

Wtf...
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #198 on: February 09, 2012, 07:28:25 PM »

Yeah, most of those Game Reform ideas are unrealistic, or just plain off.  15 member Senate?  50 regional legislators?  How many active players do you think we actually have?
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #199 on: February 09, 2012, 07:31:27 PM »

Lots of things I don't like about that proposal.  I mean, term limits?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies