Office of ZuWo
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:01:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of ZuWo
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20
Author Topic: Office of ZuWo  (Read 55799 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #250 on: May 11, 2012, 10:10:41 PM »

I'm don't know why I didn't do this back when you first announced...

Endorsed! Smiley
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #251 on: May 12, 2012, 03:56:45 AM »

I'm don't know why I didn't do this back when you first announced...

Endorsed! Smiley

Thank you!

The latest poll on the gubernatorial race by SurveyAtlasia is encouraging as well:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=153108.0
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #252 on: May 12, 2012, 03:57:22 PM »

If I wasn't a loyal and proud Southerner I'd move to the Mideast to vote for you...not only are you a close friend on the board but your policies have always been detailed. You've always campaigned on ideas and plans and I admire that- Go ZuWo!
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #253 on: May 13, 2012, 05:45:09 AM »

If I wasn't a loyal and proud Southerner I'd move to the Mideast to vote for you...not only are you a close friend on the board but your policies have always been detailed. You've always campaigned on ideas and plans and I admire that- Go ZuWo!

Thank you, Clarence! The same is of course true for your campaign. Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #254 on: May 15, 2012, 03:20:36 AM »
« Edited: May 15, 2012, 03:22:52 AM by Assemblyman of the Mideast ZuWo »

Committed to the integrity of the Mideast

There have been discussions about splitting up certain Atlasian regions and creating new regions, such as for instance a region consisting of formerly Mideastern and Midwestern or Southern and Mideastern states.

Let me make this clear: I am fully committed to the integrity of our great region. From the east, the coal mines of West Virginia, to the North, the great lakes of Michigan, and all the way to the west to the vast farmlands of Missouri - this is the Mideast with a unique and singular identity. As Governor, I am not going to support any plan which intends to alter the shape of our region.

HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #255 on: May 15, 2012, 10:18:54 AM »

Committed to the integrity of the Mideast

There have been discussions about splitting up certain Atlasian regions and creating new regions, such as for instance a region consisting of formerly Mideastern and Midwestern or Southern and Mideastern states.

Let me make this clear: I am fully committed to the integrity of our great region. From the east, the coal mines of West Virginia, to the North, the great lakes of Michigan, and all the way to the west to the vast farmlands of Missouri - this is the Mideast with a unique and singular identity. As Governor, I am not going to support any plan which intends to alter the shape of our region.

So only to WV?  I get it MD isn't important enough for you Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #256 on: May 15, 2012, 10:25:06 AM »

I felt the need to mentionWV in a positive context for once, since people often talk about the state in a negative way. You can of course take MD and insert whatever is special about MD. You don't have coal mines there, do you? Tongue
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #257 on: May 15, 2012, 10:27:17 AM »

I felt the need to mentionWV in a positive context for once, since people often talk about the state in a negative way. You can of course take MD and insert whatever is special about MD. You don't have coal mines there, do you? Tongue

Not many, theres a few in the Western counties but it isn't a haven for them like WV
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #258 on: May 16, 2012, 03:00:15 PM »

Citizens,

in a little less than two days you will have the opprtunity to cast your vote in the Mideast Assembly and gubernatorial elections. I encourage you to make use of your democratic right to vote. Your vote is important to yourself, the candidates you vote for, and the region as a whole.

There are currently four candidates running for a seat in the Assembly. These are JCL, Inks, A-Bob and Happy Warrior. I have decided to give my first prefrence to former Governor A-Bob, who can make a valuable contribution to the Assembly both in terms of activity and competence. Other than that, I have not made up my mind yet as to who shall receive my second and third preference.

As for the gubernatorial election, I am the only declared candidate. What I can offer you is a deep affection for the Mideast, activity, hard work, and a willingness to work together with all people in our region. My conservative convictions are very firm, but this does not mean that I am not ready to make compromises if this is what serves our region in the best.

Thank you and have fun.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #259 on: May 17, 2012, 02:48:53 PM »

I'd like to wish all the best to Senator and presidential candidate Clarence, who is suffering from acute pain caused by a kidney stone. I hope Clarence takes all the time he needs for his recovery and will eventually return to the campaign trail. Indeed, both Clarence's experience and activity are needed in the game.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #260 on: May 18, 2012, 05:12:06 AM »

Dear Mideast citizens,

please make use of your right to vote. To cast your vote, you can either go to the "Voting Booth" subboard or follow this link:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=153744.0

They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #261 on: May 18, 2012, 05:16:36 AM »

Smiley
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #262 on: May 18, 2012, 05:34:30 AM »

Not only did you vote, you also voted in the right way. Tongue
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #263 on: May 21, 2012, 03:48:15 AM »

Dear Mideast Citizens

Thank you.

I am honored that you elected me as your Governor. First of all, I want to thank those who have supported my candidacy from the beginning and have been great allies throughout my time in Atlasia. You have all been great!

However, I am also fully aware of the fact that not all of you voted for me because you thought I was the best choice, but simply because I was the only option on the ballot. Indeed, I am thankful for your vote and I accept it with the necessary amount of modesty. It is a privilege for me to serve as your Governor, and I can assure you that I am not going to lean back and merely enjoy the merits of this office, but it is my firm intention to show you that it was a good decision to vote for me.

I would like to congratulate the re-elected Assemblymember and Speaker Inks, as well as the two new (and yet very old Tongue) faces A-Bob and HappyWarrior. I am looking forward to working with you and hope that I can use my signature more often than my veto. There's a lot of work ahead of us, be it the budget or the general challenge to make our region more active and interesting again. In fact, this Assembly election has been a step in the right direction since its competitiveness has demonstrated that our joint decision to reduce the number of Assemblymembers was a smart choice.

Last but not least I'd like to say that I'm sorry for JCL. JCL, it appears that you have not been re-elected, but I hope you remain part of the Mideast community and try a comeback soon with new motivation and a desire to be active in our region.

Once again, thanks to everyone.

Governor-elect ZuWo
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #264 on: May 23, 2012, 11:32:51 AM »

This thread shall serve as my office. Have a seat!

TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #265 on: May 23, 2012, 11:36:15 AM »

Congratulations on your election! Smiley
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #266 on: May 23, 2012, 01:32:21 PM »

Congratulations- Governor!!!

Here is my office warming gift...

Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #267 on: May 23, 2012, 02:58:11 PM »

Congrats! The walls in your office look kinda empty; here's some artwork as my gift:

Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #268 on: May 23, 2012, 03:05:33 PM »

Ich beglückwünsche dich zu deinem ganz souveränen Abschneiden!
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #269 on: May 23, 2012, 03:52:34 PM »

Danke! Irgendwie muss ich dann noch versuchen, Deutsch als Amts- und Geschäftssprache einzuführen.

Clarence: I've never tried that whisky, but it looks really appealing. Why won't you come by for a glass or two.

SJoyceFla: um ... thank you very much ... but ... what about some color? A colorful painting of, for example, a nice landscape? Wink
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #270 on: May 23, 2012, 03:59:50 PM »

Danke! Irgendwie muss ich dann noch versuchen, Deutsch als Amts- und Geschäftssprache einzuführen.

Ich meine mich daran erinnern zu können, dass das im "Midwest" bereits versucht wurde. Eine Zeit lang wurden alle offizielen Mitteilungen des Gouverneurs sowohl in englischer als auch in deutscher Sprache verfasst.

Weiß nicht was daraus wurde....vielleicht war die Maßnahme zu unbeliebt Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #271 on: May 23, 2012, 04:06:16 PM »

Ich meine mich daran erinnern zu können, dass das im "Midwest" bereits versucht wurde. Eine Zeit lang wurden alle offizielen Mitteilungen des Gouverneurs sowohl in englischer als auch in deutscher Sprache verfasst.

Weiß nicht was daraus wurde....vielleicht war die Maßnahme zu unbeliebt Wink

Danke für den Hinweis, ich werde das auch probieren. Auch wenns fast keiner versteht. Wink

For those unfortunate souls who can't speak German, here's what I've decided: Franzl has told me that the Governor of the Midwest used to publish some of his official messages both in English and German - I like that idea so I'm going to try that too.

Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #272 on: May 23, 2012, 04:10:16 PM »

SJoyceFla: um ... thank you very much ... but ... what about some color? A colorful painting of, for example, a nice landscape? Wink

How bout either of these?

Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #273 on: May 24, 2012, 01:19:23 AM »

Go with fine old Russian art, Governor.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #274 on: May 24, 2012, 01:45:31 AM »

Thanks SJoyceFla, I think I'll take the picture with the water and the green grass. The other one is a tad too sombre for my taste.

And thank you Pingvin. That looks nice - and I guess I had better choose a painting now before you suggest I should hang the photograph of Marine Le Pen on my wall. Wink
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies