Office of ZuWo (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:22:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of ZuWo (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of ZuWo  (Read 56393 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: April 10, 2012, 05:52:09 PM »

Endorsed soundly.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 01:37:32 PM »

Will you also address human trafficking? It was something I wanted to work on until I was defeated last month.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 02:41:23 PM »

Will you also address human trafficking? It was something I wanted to work on until I was defeated last month

This issue has not been on my radar so far, but I agree with you that such a despicable crime must be dealt with by the government. It may be, however, that this is an issue that should be addressed by the federal rather than a regional government. Thus, I encourage you to take action against human trafficking once you have been elected to the Senate. Wink

If I get elected that is. My view is both regional and federal governments can partner on this issue. It will be likely the first thing I address before I attempt to take a sword to that budget.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 11:32:24 AM »

I guess I can further work on improve the Lt. Governor compatancies to gain further support. Are we ready to put the Nefarious Bill in for debate?
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 01:57:37 PM »

I guess I can further work on improve the Lt. Governor compatancies to gain further support. Are we ready to put the Nefarious Bill in for debate?

Yes, the Lt. Governor's amendment can certainly be improved. As I stated in the debate thread, this version of the amendment didn't really achieve much because we already have a Speaker who does exactly the same. If you want to go ahead with the idea of reestablishing the Lt. Governor, it makes more sense to propose the creation of an additional position.

As for the "Nefarious Bill" - that's the Speaker's business, not mine. He's the one who creates debate threads for the bills that have been introduced. All I can do as Governor is comment on bills and sign or veto them. You know, separation of powers and such. Wink

I know. Just keeping ya on your toes.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 02:06:42 PM »

Is the dibble backed by something other than thin air?
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 02:33:18 PM »

Is the dibble backed by something other than thin air?

The dibble is made of gold and silver, so presumably it's backed by the market value of those metals.

Being a proponent of commodity base currency I'm happy to hear it.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 03:02:53 PM »

What about putting it (the currency) on oil and natural gas?
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 03:41:49 PM »

To both of you:

I consider you both valuable allies. This budget issue is important and it needs to be solved before the next election. I've taken a look at this and I can't support it as it stands now for two reasons. One is the five cent increase in the beer tax. I don't do tax increases. Second this budget is 32 billion in the red. What we all need to understand regardless of party is the people want a budget passed. If all government spending takes a 15 percent cut there is a chance we can balance the books and have no tax increases.

I fought the Polnut budget for those same reasons. While I ran for the Senate I proposed targeted spending cuts to reduce the debt and balance the budget. Though I lost some of the cuts were used though on a smaller level.

So for the sake of getting this balanced (without a tax increase) lets come up with a plan together.

MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2012, 01:45:26 PM »

A meeting with members of NARAL Pro-Choice Atlasia is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. The meeting takes place in Madison, Wisconsin.

That could get interesting.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2012, 01:47:22 PM »

I could swing down also on the 12th after a Patriot Day rally with a Tea Party group in my hometown. You guys are welcome to join in unless you've got Patriot Day obligations.

Patriot Day is our holiday in memory of the 9/11 attacks honoring first responders and military.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies