Where have all the letters gone ? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:35:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Where have all the letters gone ? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Where have all the letters gone ?  (Read 2232 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: July 20, 2011, 12:12:43 PM »

We tend to be bingers around here, and the mods are members of the temperance union, so well, you should not be surprised when they close the saloon down.  
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 12:19:23 PM »

The threads were like Jerry Lewis.  Only funny to people who speak English as a second language and senior citizens (Gramps, Torie).

F you you little punk you.  I'm not even eligible for social security, and beyond that, just why did you infer I found the threads a jocular joy?  Haven't you noticed that I only go orgasmic over well crafted prose, like Anvik puts up?  Tongue
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 12:21:52 PM »

No, Roch enjoys being banged actually. He probably saved the entire thread for his reading pleasure for all posterity. 
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 12:28:01 PM »

No, Roch enjoys being banged actually. He probably saved the entire thread for his reading pleasure for all posterity. 

Agreed.  Captain Buzzkill probably deleted it.   How about you and I pony up what it takes to have his world professionally rocked for a night.  Wink

Sounds like a plan. Pity I don't like Bakersfield. 
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 11:53:32 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

For a forum filled with testosterone?  Off to the priesthood with all of you!  Oh, wait a minute ... Tongue

It's a losing battle Inks against human nature. Smiley

On a more serious note, if I were a mod, the test would be would I be embarrassed if folks whose regard means anything, would read whatever.  Was it in good fun, and reasonably decorous, or just skipping the foreplay?

Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 12:02:43 AM »

People, those letters were disgusting. They would probably be frowned up on 4chan. If we can't say "f**k" uncensored it's kind of ridiculous that we can post garbage that read like some misogynistic twist on Penthouse Letters. Above all, they weren't the slightest bit funny. Of all the battles to fight, this one isn't worth it.

This rather sensitive/acute antennae for misogynistic activity fueled with some considerable
psychic energy, is a side of you of which I was previously unaware BRTD. Developing ...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies