Where have all the letters gone ? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:05:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Where have all the letters gone ? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Where have all the letters gone ?  (Read 2240 times)
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« on: July 20, 2011, 11:48:16 AM »

I am in agreement with Antonio.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 02:52:22 PM »

If you people don't like something, don't read it! It's that simple, but some people like to make issues out of simple crap
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 03:16:20 PM »

I deleted the Christine O'Donnell one and the Bachmann one because they were way too sexually explicit.  The others, I didn't touch and haven't heard anything from Mikado saying he did either.

How come the moderators never touched that when it was active, but it was deleted when it was bumped?
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 03:20:39 PM »

I deleted the Christine O'Donnell one and the Bachmann one because they were way too sexually explicit.  The others, I didn't touch and haven't heard anything from Mikado saying he did either.

How come the moderators never touched that when it was active, but it was deleted when it was bumped?

Touched what when it was active but when it was bumped?  We just got done with a special event at work, so quite honestly, I really hadn't been paying attention much for the past week or so, and had a backlog of reporrted posts.

The Christine O'Donnell letter. It was active during the late 2010 campaign season, then forgotten and bumped several days ago. Upon being bumped, it was deleted even though the thread was tolerated during its period of real activity.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies