McCain says has "No confidence" in Runsfeld
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:44:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  McCain says has "No confidence" in Runsfeld
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: McCain says has "No confidence" in Runsfeld  (Read 3199 times)
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.38, S: -0.51

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2004, 12:54:12 PM »

Try reading (and understanding) the thread I just posted on Interest Group Ratings.

With respect to right to life.  The supporters of the right to life movement in my state despise McCain and will point out specific examples of his support for abortion and his hostility to them.

With respect to civil liberties, I agree that McCain is opposed to civil liberties.  He is an intolerant, arrogant SOB who is opposed to civil liberties.

With respect to inSANE.  They are a group of sociopaths.  Even though McCain is despicable, he hasn't gone the path of unilateral disarmament (which is the program of inSANE).

With respect to CATO, McCain opposes enforcing the laws against illegal immigration (among other things), which is why he is beloved by CATO.

With respect to the NTU, McCain's voting record is below average for Republican Senators, and merely relects his decision to follow other Republicans on matters where the vote won't be close.

With respect to AFL-CIO, McCain despises working people (he married a rich, drug-addict heiress, after dumpin his first wife).

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies