Opinion of the irrational hatred of Rochambeau (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:50:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of the irrational hatred of Rochambeau (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Huh
Freedom Hate

Horrible Hate

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Opinion of the irrational hatred of Rochambeau  (Read 12723 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: July 25, 2011, 05:44:00 AM »

Here's my response from the last time somebody asked why he's so hated:

He's just dull and boring sometimes and an obvious homosexual, but he's not a sociopath or troll.

No, he is all of these things.  And you can remove the "sometimes".

Here's a decent summary:

But he's been a worthless poster who wrecks the signal-to-noise ratio here ever since he started posting.  He's omnipresent and has nothing to say of any value whatsoever.  He posts inane one-word responses to complex posts, empty-quotes, bumps old threads, is the most obtuse person here, and seldom contributes more to a thread than "Yes."

Rochambeau contributes nothing and that would be okay if he just commented a lot.  The problem is that he's a chronic thread starter.  A hybrid of Catmusic and v0031.

Actually, the biggest problem of all with him is his disturbing need to ask personal questions about us without actually answering any about himself.  We know nothing about him yet he wants to know everything about us.  That's a perverted parasite not a poster.

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

So yes, the 200 utterly useless posts and equally vacuous new threads each day was one thing, the creepily non-human line of questioning about human sexuality was another.  His reporting the same not-very-offensive post 34 times was a fun episode too.  There are just too many facets to explain why he is among the worst posters in this forum's history.

I forgot to mention the impersonating other posters, too.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 05:44:50 AM »

Oh, and how could I forget:

I want a Kazakhstan avatar and a Nigeria avatar. Also a Brazil avatar and South Africa avatar while you're at it.

Could we please have a Kazakhstan avatar?

In addition for Kazakhstan, one for Russia would be nice.

Let's just say that if there *was* a Norwegian Kazakhstan avatar, I'd swear a pledge to wear it for at least three months.

This is my pledge.

And finally, a PM forwarded directly to me:

Hey [name redacted],

I was wondering if you could please do me a huge favor and ask Joe Republic to make a Kazakhstan avatar. Don't tell him I told you to ask him, though. If you're unable to do that, that's OK. Thank you very much. Sincerely,

Rochambeau.

And when I finally made the avatar as a joking insult to him, lo and behold, he uses it anyway to 'become' Borat.  Now who could possibly have seen that coming??  Not I.  Roll Eyes
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 05:25:58 PM »

The plot dickens...
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 06:03:56 PM »

Did I ever give permission for you to use my image?  Did you ever ask?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 06:10:02 PM »

Since you posted your image on this Forum, I am entitled to use it. Inks said that any image posted on this Forum is entitled to be used by other posters.

Notwithstanding my personal disagreement with Inks on that, I retain the entitlement to control how my intellectual property is used.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 06:48:59 PM »

Since you posted your image on this Forum, I am entitled to use it. Inks said that any image posted on this Forum is entitled to be used by other posters.

Notwithstanding my personal disagreement with Inks on that, I retain the entitlement to control how my intellectual property is used.

Allright. Can I pretty please use that semi-Kazakhstan avatar you made until a real one is created?

For utterly failing to grasp why I made a 'semi' avatar instead of a real one, in addition to your many crimes against the forum that have already been cited ad nauseum, no.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies