Opinion of the irrational hatred of Rochambeau (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:31:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of the irrational hatred of Rochambeau (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Huh
Freedom Hate

Horrible Hate

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Opinion of the irrational hatred of Rochambeau  (Read 12609 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: July 25, 2011, 12:17:04 PM »

The action here is between those who would award Brownie points for improvement, and those who would not in this instance given their perception of the depth of depravity catalogued on the guy's rap sheet.  

Nod to the mods though, because it is they, and they alone, who had to spend countless incredibly frustrating hours dealing with someone who seemed 24/7 to be trying to degrade, undermine and embarrass this forum.

That is all.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 05:11:11 PM »

The action here is between those who would award Brownie points for improvement, and those who would not in this instance given their perception of the depth of depravity catalogued on the guy's rap sheet.  

Nod to the mods though, because it is they, and they alone, who had to spend countless incredibly frustrating hours dealing with someone who seemed 24/7 to be trying to degrade, undermine and embarrass this forum.

That is all.

What exactly have I done to degrade, undermine, and embarrass the Forum over the last nine months? Absolutely nothing.

I thought my post made clear that I was referring to the rap sheet which predated the last nine months. As to what is on that one, you and the mods would know that far better than me.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 08:54:42 PM »

Can I ask a silly little question? Did Roch return with permission, or did he return via a sock, and the mods just sucked it up, or what? 
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 08:58:11 PM »

Can I ask a silly little question? Did Roch return with permission, or did he return via a sock, and the mods just sucked it up, or what? 

iirc he was never banned in the first place.

Oh. Why all the attention now then?  He seemed to drop off the radar screen.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies