Opinion of the irrational hatred of Rochambeau (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:54:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of the irrational hatred of Rochambeau (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Huh
Freedom Hate

Horrible Hate

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Opinion of the irrational hatred of Rochambeau  (Read 12597 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: July 25, 2011, 06:14:24 AM »

Rochambeau is a pest. Hating him is perfectly rational.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 03:47:08 AM »

Am I the only one why the Roach does not create his own damn avatar instead of whining us all to death about it?

And, really, if Lief, Opebo, Morgan and Teddy is your defense squad you should realize that something is off.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 05:04:33 AM »

Am I the only one why the Roach does not create his own damn avatar instead of whining us all to death about it?

And, really, if Lief, Opebo, Morgan and Teddy is your defense squad you should realize that something is off.

What Lief said about the treatment toward Rochambeau and the culture of bullying on this website is perfectly rational and if this is your response then it is absolutely no surprise that moderators are treated with animosity by some. Seriously, you're a smart guy. Don't be like that.

I do disapprove of the culture of bullying when it comes to certain people like Bushie or Gporter and I never engaged in that.

Rochambeau is something completely different. He is actively disrupting the forum and doesn't belong here. I'm very tolerant of stupidity, more so than most posters on here, but I dislike disruptive trolling which is what Rochambeau has been doing since he joined.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 05:11:30 AM »

I entirely understand (and share) the desire to get rid of him, but why don't you guys just do that, then? Surely there has to be consensus on this issue in the mod squad by now? It just feels like he's being kept around as some sort of punching bag.

We can't just do that. Unlike what you seem to think we're not a band of thugs...first he reappeared and then there has been increasing momentum for a ban. The discussion is going on and will hopefully soon lead to a ban being implemented.

I think you have to expect people to speak up against behaviour that is unacceptable. There are posters who are unfairly persecuted on here, but Rochambeau isn't really one of them.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 05:58:52 PM »

I entirely understand (and share) the desire to get rid of him, but why don't you guys just do that, then? Surely there has to be consensus on this issue in the mod squad by now? It just feels like he's being kept around as some sort of punching bag.

We can't just do that. Unlike what you seem to think we're not a band of thugs...first he reappeared and then there has been increasing momentum for a ban. The discussion is going on and will hopefully soon lead to a ban being implemented.

I think you have to expect people to speak up against behaviour that is unacceptable. There are posters who are unfairly persecuted on here, but Rochambeau isn't really one of them.

What exactly have I done over the last nine months to warrant a ban? I don't seem to recall doing anything bad. If the moderators have a complaint against my activity over the last nine months, how about they PM me and we'll discuss this issue? Then again, I should expect typical rhetoric like this from you. I mean, you're the one who gave me about 20 infraction points in Atlasia in August 2010 that were completely undeserved, not to mention your various insults of me over time.

I had no idea I did something so brilliantly as giving you 20 points. I need to start giving myself more credit.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 08:09:59 AM »

What exactly have I done over the last nine months to warrant a ban? I don't seem to recall doing anything bad. If the moderators have a complaint against my activity over the last nine months, how about they PM me and we'll discuss this issue? Then again, I should expect typical rhetoric like this from you. I mean, you're the one who gave me about 20 infraction points in Atlasia in August 2010 that were completely undeserved, not to mention your various insults of me over time.

I had no idea I did something so brilliantly as giving you 20 points. I need to start giving myself more credit.

You're one of the most Hitlerlike of your crew, Gustaf, congratulations.

Rochambeau, the only thing ever discussed around here anymore is what-time-of-the-month is it for these little Hitlers, so unless you find that interesting, there's not much point.

Yes, I know you think I'm Hitlerlike because I opposed censoring and punishment in the Roch case.

And of course the only one who harps on and on about the moderators is you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies