Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2014, 12:28:12 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  History
| | |-+  Alternative History (Moderator: True Federalist)
| | | |-+  Never Say Die! (Mark 2.0.)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Never Say Die! (Mark 2.0.)  (Read 2931 times)
Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2012, 12:55:46 pm »
Ignore

September 27: President Helms, with General Marland standing behind, addresses the nation. He calls Senator Baker a "martyr for our American values" and declares the "war on domestic terror". All state National Guards are federalized, Congress called out of session for unspecified period of time.

September 29: Senator Dent, who is hiding, releases a message calling the members of Congress, that are not under a "protective custody", to meet and introduce articles of impeachment against President Helms, as well as accusing the White House of being behind Baker's death. In response, President Helms declares him an "enemy of the country".

October 4: In his second message, Senator Dent calls for public protests, which were later suppressed by the National Guard.

The American political scene is no longer divided between Republicans and Democrats, liberals and Conservatives. Now there are supporters of the government, opponents and, of course, moderate heroic cowards, afraid to say a s**t.

October 19: Senator Westman managed to slip a message from his "protective custody", which is broadcasted by BBC, since American medias are now tightly controlled.

December 19: Senator Dent, who managed to keep a difficult contact with his supporters, is captured by the FBI agent. He was hiding in a spider hole somewhere in Iowa. The White House Press Secretary announced: "Ladies and Gentlemen, we got him!".

1982:"

January 2: The new U.S. Attorney for District of Columbia, Winfield Claypoole, gives the administration a new year gift, as he charges Senators Dent and Westman with three counts of bribery.

February 9: After a speedy "trail", Dent and Westman are sentenced to ten years in federal prison. Two days later they are transferred to the Oswald Federal Prison in Kentucky.

Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2012, 04:01:09 pm »
Ignore

Shyit just got real.

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2012, 04:29:40 pm »
Ignore

February 11, 1982
Oswald Federal Prison, Kentucky

Inside the cell

Dent: Relax, dude.
Westman: Relax?! This is a motherf**king prison!!
Guard: Shut up, fish!
Westman: F**K YOU!
Guard: What did you say?
Westman: I said f**k you, asshole.
Guard: In your dreams, fish (opens the cell)...
Dent: (to himself, as Westman is being literally carried away to the hole) Yes, he's not ready.

February 13, 1982
Oswald Federal Prison, Kentucky

At the yard

Dent: Hey, officer Murphy!
Murphy: Keep walking, Dent.
Dent: I'm sorry about your daughter.
Murphy: What the f**k did you say?
Dent: That your daughter is dying, because you can't afford to buy a medicine.
Murphy: You son of a bitch... (hits inmate in the face)
Dent: (washing blood away from his face) That's unfortunate.
Murphy: One more word, just one more word you s**t and your ass...
Dent: I can help.
Murphy: Shut your ho... what?
Dent: I can cover the bills for you.
Murphy: I don't have time for this, Dent.
Dent: You don't want the money that'll save your daughter's live?
Murphy: Dent, I have breaking news for you: you're in f**king prison.
Dent: And I have a lot of money.
Murphy: And how are you gonna get them?
Dent: Me personally? I can't do jack. You, on the other hand, are a free man, you can take a message, deliver a message. I have all funds deposed in Canada, just one word from me and it's done.
Murphy: What do you want in return?
Dent: Nothing fancy, just someone who can make my life here little easier. And a permission to go to the sick ward. You have too good hit.

Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2012, 04:34:10 pm »
Ignore

Haha Winfield Claypoole. What's he been doing before this?

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2012, 04:39:55 pm »
Ignore

Haha Winfield Claypoole. What's he been doing before this?

Probably just a rich asshole.

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2012, 04:58:48 pm »
Ignore

Dent: Mr. Belsito, you're a serious man with quite an influence inside these walls. I may be new here, but I know it's wise to maintain a good terms with the people like you.
Before his conviction, Antonio "Batman" Belsito was a mob boss in Nashville, Tennessee, and currently was running an Italian prison gang in Unit B.
Dent: I also understand you're running the kitchen.
Belsito: That's right.
Dent: Is this possible to get a job there?
Belsito: This is a very good job and the people here are willing to kill to get one, literally.
Dent: Obviously you're not going to give such a god job to everyone that is asking, no matter how respectfully, without offering something in return. After all you're a businessman, responsible for welfare of your people.
Belsito: I'm just like a Senator or Governor. I serve my constituents.
Dent: I'd like to work in the kitchen with my cellmate.
Belsito: And what can you offer?
Dent: I'll be open with you. I need access to the kitchen to start a little business, which wouldn't interfere with your business.
The "business" Belsito and his boys were running was nothing else than drugs.
Belsito: What kind of business?
Dent: I'm a Southerner, my cellmate is an Irish. We're pretty knowledgeable about the buzz.
Belsito: I see, you want to start your own little distillery.
Dent: That's right. Diffrent kind of trade for diffrent kind of customers. There's a hole in local market I'd like to fill. 
Belsito: And why would I want to help you?
Dent: First of all, I'd be happy to give you 20% of our income and I established a pretty good channel to bring things from the outside. I've heard you've got some problems with getting things in recently. Also, if we're partners, knowing that I'd have your back would be extremely helpful.
Belsito: 30% and we have a deal.
Dent: We have a deal.

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2012, 06:03:52 pm »
Ignore

February 20, 1982
Arlington, Virginia

Winfield Claypoole, the United States Attorney for District of Columbia, is standing in front of a mirror in his bathroom.
Claypoole: (talking to himself) With this firm action we, the people, are hereby sending a clear message to all those ill-willed criminals, that their deeds will never go away unpunished! The rule of law will be respected... and the crowd is cheering, inspired by the eloquent words of Winfield Claypoole, a respected prosecutor and professor of law...  I pledge myself to you that I will protect the public safety in the court of law... some people are sobbing, deeply moved by Winfield Claypoole's impassioned statement. Young mothers with their children in their arms are feeling safe, knowing there is a man who stands up for them... I will never avoid this awesome responsibility trusted by me by the good people of this great nation, that never backed off from the just fight, from the fields of Yorktown to the beach of Normandy!... and the crowd is chanting WE WANT CLAYPOOLE! WE WANT CLAYPOOLE! Because Winfield Claypoole honesty and will is inspiring the people all across the country... We will be victorious in this crusade against crime just like we always were victorious, whether in Europe, Korea... AHHH YEAH!
Mrs. Claypoole: (from the bedroom) Winny?! Are you talking to yourself again?! Should I call the doctor?!
Claypoole: (quietly) Damn, I need new pants.

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2012, 08:00:06 pm »
Ignore

With a working deal with the Italians, little own distillery in the kitchen and a friendly guard, Dent and Westman were now firmly established inside Unit B. Their operations were just recently reinforced by two fellow inmates: Bobby Brown, a Black convicted for shooting a federal agent during robbery, and Wolfgang Cutler, a redneck rapist operated across state lines.
Dent: Well, dude, I have to give it to this administration: they are pro-business. I'd never run my own business without being incarcerated.
Westman: Yeah, making our own moonshine is kind of funny.
Dent: It's all about f**king survival. We have to hold on so one day Jesse Helms and Winnie the Poo asses will be ours. Never Say Die, Scott. NEVER SAY DIE.
Their operation also got an enemy and powerful one: Vernon Schillinger, affectionally nicknamed a "Bald Motherf**ker", leader of the local Aryan Brotherhood.

March 29, 1977
Sick Room

Dent: F**K! F**K! F**K! F**K! F**K! F**K! F**K! F**K! F**K! F**K!
Doctor: What's with him?
Nurse: Two legs broken.

morgieb
YaBB God
Australia

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2012, 05:34:51 pm »
Ignore

Wow, that was interesting.
Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2012, 01:08:13 pm »
Ignore

Service/branch:
United States Navy

Years of service:
1962-1966 (active)
1966-1977 (reserve)

Lieutenant (active)
Commander (reserve)

Units:
Navy SEAL's (1963-1965)
Navy Intelligence (1965-1966)
Judge Advocate General's Corps, U.S. Navy (1966-1977)

Battles/wars
Vietnam War

Awards:
Medal of Honor
Bronze Star
Vietnam Campaign Medal
Purple Heart (2)
Intelligence Star (classified)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length