Joe Republic vs Cannon Ball Dookie (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:41:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Joe Republic vs Cannon Ball Dookie (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Huh
CBD/CBD

CBD/Joe Republic

Joe Republic/Joe Republic

Joe Republic/CBD

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 13

Author Topic: Joe Republic vs Cannon Ball Dookie  (Read 1112 times)
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« on: July 27, 2011, 05:58:51 PM »

I'd maintain something of a 'favorite son' advantage in the Rust Belt and the West, I think, but ultimately, a YouTube video of a guy defecating into a lake would crush me in the South and Northeast.  It'd be a hard-fought campaign though.

I think you will lose in a landslide for obvious reasons, Joe.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 06:13:49 PM »

I'd maintain something of a 'favorite son' advantage in the Rust Belt and the West, I think, but ultimately, a YouTube video of a guy defecating into a lake would crush me in the South and Northeast.  It'd be a hard-fought campaign though.

YouTube Video Of A Guy Defecating Into A Lake's down-home charm, you mean?  While it's true that that would serve him well in the South particularly, and his (superficially) superior economic background would help in the Northeast, I suspect that voters west of the Ohio and Mississippi rivers wouldn't buy into it.  No, it'd be a tough race, and I'm not saying I'd win, but I definitely wouldn't call it a landslide.

Actually, I was talking about the fact that the U.S. has never elected a transgender President before. And while I and many other people would be willing to vote for one, there are many other people who will not.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 06:37:07 PM »

YouTube Video Of A Guy Defecating Into A Lake's down-home charm, you mean?  While it's true that that would serve him well in the South particularly, and his (superficially) superior economic background would help in the Northeast, I suspect that voters west of the Ohio and Mississippi rivers wouldn't buy into it.  No, it'd be a tough race, and I'm not saying I'd win, but I definitely wouldn't call it a landslide.

Actually, I was talking about the fact that the U.S. has never elected a transgender President before. And while I and many other people would be willing to vote for one, there are many other people who will not.

Perhaps you're right, although I'd likely mask that fact by wearing a bra again, and working closely with a fitness instructor to do something about my relatively masculine frame.  If America can vote for a clandestine cripple like FDR, or a cloak-and-dagger Kenyan like BHO, they can surely vote for a secret sex-switcher like me!

I hope the U.S. has advanced this far in terms of LGBT rights, even though personally I kind of doubt that it has. In several decades, though, the U.S. will be way more tolerant and your odds of winning will drastically improve.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies