Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2014, 05:06:41 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Questions and Answers
| |-+  The Atlas
| | |-+  Lol what
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Lol what  (Read 2315 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2011, 09:49:44 am »
Ignore

Man, I posted in a three-month old thread yesterday to avoid cluttering the forum up with duplicates. Hope I don't get infracted.

Shouldn't be.  The first standard I use is whether you get the blurb saying that the thread is over 120 days old and asking whether you really wanted to post that.  If you don't post in an older than 120 day thread, no chance of infraction for zombieitis.  Even then, for me, it depends.

The standard I use is whether the poster is on The Watch List. If they are, I infract, using 5-10 points. Otherwise I don't.

This place really has become a cesspool of degenerate whores...

Economic score: +0.9
Social score: -2.61

In MN for fantasy stuff, member of the most recently dissolved centrist party.
The Mikado
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2011, 12:03:04 pm »
Ignore

Quiet, Gustaf!  There is no watch list, remember?  Wink

Einzige is a poltroon who cowardly turns down duel challenges he should be honor-bound to accept. The Code Duello authorizes you to mock and belittle such a pathetic honorless scoundrel.
When the leaves burn, summer ends.
Eraserhead
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2011, 12:55:16 pm »
Ignore

Man, I posted in a three-month old thread yesterday to avoid cluttering the forum up with duplicates. Hope I don't get infracted.

Shouldn't be.  The first standard I use is whether you get the blurb saying that the thread is over 120 days old and asking whether you really wanted to post that.  If you don't post in an older than 120 day thread, no chance of infraction for zombieitis.  Even then, for me, it depends.

The standard I use is whether the poster is on The Watch List. If they are, I infract, using 5-10 points. Otherwise I don't.

I appreciate your honesty in sharing this info.

As expected the wop won.

Eraserhead's Original Update: Open For Business 24/7
Mechaman
YaBB God
Jamaica

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2011, 01:14:26 pm »
Ignore

I appreciate your honesty in sharing this info.

Say what you want about Gustaf at least he's honest about his methods.

23:19   Xahar   you're literally a white dude Mechaman
Princess Kenny
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2011, 03:24:32 pm »
Ignore

I don't understand why did Lunar delete this post. It was perfectly fitting the topic, with zero trolling.

Paul Kemp
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2011, 03:39:08 pm »
Ignore

If bumping REAGANFAN FOR DISTRICT 3 threads is wrong then I don't wanna be right.

The Mikado
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2011, 04:41:04 pm »
Ignore

Seriously, stop ragging on Lunar.  You can hate on me if you want, but Lunar has an excuse for being a half-assed mod: his resignation was ignored.  Lunar's modding against his will now, and complaining about his not bringing his A game is really a disservice to him.

Einzige is a poltroon who cowardly turns down duel challenges he should be honor-bound to accept. The Code Duello authorizes you to mock and belittle such a pathetic honorless scoundrel.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2011, 04:45:32 pm »
Ignore

Seriously, stop ragging on Lunar.  You can hate on me if you want, but Lunar has an excuse for being a half-assed mod: his resignation was ignored.  Lunar's modding against his will now, and complaining about his not bringing his A game is really a disservice to him.

ok, but what's your excuse?  Wink

Do not fight with one another over my banning.  I've enjoyed the time I have spent with all of you, but the time really has come for me to leave.  It is what I want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Y_GLT4_9I

I looked over Jordan, and what did I see?
Coming for to carry me home,
A band of angels coming after me,
Coming for to carry me home.

Swing low, sweet chariot,
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2011, 04:48:12 pm »
Ignore

BTW, conscription is a nazi trait.  Go tell your Führer he faces free men here, not conscripts.

Do not fight with one another over my banning.  I've enjoyed the time I have spent with all of you, but the time really has come for me to leave.  It is what I want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Y_GLT4_9I

I looked over Jordan, and what did I see?
Coming for to carry me home,
A band of angels coming after me,

Swing low, sweet chariot,
Lunar
Moderators
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2011, 12:18:09 am »
Ignore

I don't understand why did Lunar delete this post. It was perfectly fitting the topic, with zero trolling.

You really don't understand, after reading my posts in this thread? Even the thread's author understands!

this is real
Lunar
Moderators
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2011, 12:18:39 am »
Ignore

You shouldn't have said that, 10 point infraction coming your way now...

this is real
Lunar
Moderators
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2011, 12:19:59 am »
Ignore

This is pretty accurate

this is real
only back for the worldcup
Lewis Trondheim
YaBB God
India

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2011, 12:56:15 pm »
Ignore

Only if Lunar counts as his own family member.

"The secret to having a rewarding work-life balance is to have no life. Then it's easy to keep things balanced by doing no work." Wally

"Our party do not have any ideology... Our main aim is to grab power ... Every one is doing so but I say it openly." Keshav Dev Maurya
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout