MA: Vote Sanctity Act (Vetoed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:52:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  MA: Vote Sanctity Act (Vetoed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA: Vote Sanctity Act (Vetoed)  (Read 5028 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: August 04, 2011, 10:12:27 AM »
« edited: August 04, 2011, 10:31:14 AM by Napoleon »

Protip: Don't spoil your ballot by needlessly adding LWC to your ballot. Fake problem solved!

P.S. ZuWo, if you want to claim that I am lying about Tmthforu's actions, perhaps you would like to ask whethear or not he'd like me to release some PMs (presumably some of the ones he asked Jake Matthews to delete before getting him banned and evading a fair trial). So see what the boss thinks and ill provide the necessary evidence of why he polls worse than even Rowan Brandon against Polnut. Or, apologize for making false allegations. Thanks! Grin
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 10:35:04 AM »

Tmth, I have the right to defend myself if I am under attack by the Assemblyman. You consistently try to compare two totally different situations.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 10:44:49 AM »

Way to quote only part of my post! Also, my suggestion is a pretty good counter argument to your point. The guy with the slow computer was too slow to even make the twenty minute mark.

Anyways, if you insist I will have some PMs posted.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 11:34:51 AM »

Don't accuse me of being sneaky. I don't know whether to laugh or facepalm at that. I edited my post twice, by the way.

I thought you had expressed regret, guess not.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 12:20:35 PM »

Don't accuse me of being sneaky. I don't know whether to laugh or facepalm at that. I edited my post twice, by the way.

I thought you had expressed regret, guess not.

When I quoted your post, just minutes after you posted, only the first paragraph was up.

I've stated before that I regret what I did, but I'm not sure how my frustration that you're hijacking a Mideast Government thread with stuff not relating to the bill at hand shows I have no regrets. Please take your snide comments somewhere else, because they are not wanted here.

Ambassador, in this very thread you and Assemblyman ZuWo have launched attacks on myself and others such as Snowguy. If you feel this thread is unfit for me to defend my character, stop attacking me and ask ZuWo to kindly leave me out of this discussion. I reserve the right to defend myself with untruths are spoken.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies