Polls on Same-Sex Marriage State Laws (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:59:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Polls on Same-Sex Marriage State Laws (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Polls on Same-Sex Marriage State Laws  (Read 190533 times)
Ted & Annette Fleming
TedAnnetteFleming
« on: September 04, 2012, 05:14:07 PM »

I know I’ll probably be labeled unChristian for quoting this person, but here goes:

"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!"
Ted & Annette Fleming
TedAnnetteFleming
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 06:39:50 PM »

I know I’ll probably be labeled unChristian for quoting this person, but here goes:

"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!"

Oh, that quote in and of itself is plenty Christian (obviously), it's just completely inappropriate and frankly a little nonsensical in this context.

Yeah, right...Tell that to the twin cities (mentioned numerous times by whom we've been referring) that once stood near Zoar on the plain.  But, referring to such a story is no doubt also ignorant and unChristian of me.  Might, was well color me a throwback and be done with it...and just for grins: drag my mother through the mud, slap my kids, and kick my dog while you're at it.

Ted & Annette Fleming
TedAnnetteFleming
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 07:39:06 PM »

A poster with a reference to an 80's movie as a username rocking Old Testament quotes in opposition to gay marriage? We've never seen that before.

don't forget about the lyrics in the sig from a 70's hit....but, in any case, the following quote is from the New Testament, you twit.  Wink

Ted & Annette Fleming
TedAnnetteFleming
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 09:14:53 PM »

Hello Andrew
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies