Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 30, 2014, 10:55:34 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  General Politics
| |-+  Economics (Moderator: ag)
| | |-+  …just an observation
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: …just an observation  (Read 5452 times)
t_host1
YaBB God

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2011, 08:00:43 am »
Ignore

It may have been in play for awhile, however I’m just realizing its use, that is, in describing the status of the dollar as “appreciating”. I’m more aware of its use as a form of tax exemption in tools/equipment - appreciating it's value as it losses it at the same time, so, the use of the term “appreciating” in relation to the dollar, I guess, w e l l - let’s hope, it’s not the term used for the status of our moderators.
 Additionally, I find myself wondering who gets first dib’s on the printing presses. Properly used & administered does have value.

…just an observation.     

+4.52    -.07

t_host1
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 06:05:48 pm »
Ignore

well... finally, the advance campaign team of the Obama propaganda machine are getting their act together. They are now giving the proper perception of his, Obama's major job creation accomplishment. With all the stimulus, doing things smarter, correctly, can be demonstrated with the presidential back drop of empty pallets - giving this proper status - we the slaves of the Master Obama - must give praise to the smartest marketers in the political business.

jao

+4.52    -.07

Hashemite
Moderators
YaBB God
South Africa

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -7.30

P P P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 07:21:02 pm »
Ignore

Link
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 11:34:47 pm »
Ignore

I don't know if its a language barrier or if its psychological but something's off... something is off.

Insane quote of the year-

"Every aspect of life in America is worse than when he [Obama] took over" -Marco Rubio
t_host1
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 05:01:11 pm »
Ignore

...when are all the news stories of Obama's family living illegally in the USA on taxpayer assistance going to end? -- its all they the news report on anymore. This news would only be a few quotes and then forget about it if were Michell Bachmann, Perry or any other GOP person - it just ain't fair. So now, how long will it go on that Obama's uncle Omar, a, caught driving drunk, deported 19 year illegal with SS#, and a drivers licence, be report and storied that how if all of Obama's  kin are illegals (auntie z) that he Barrack H. Obama can be the only one here legally?
 One would think the news would give the real news of how hopless and destitute, the inability for people to survive without government cleanup and money when a rain storm hits town or when Bachmann's hair style gets everybody in a tizzy. I just don't get it -

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Obama+drunk+uncle&go=&qs=n&sk=&form=NWRFSH

+4.52    -.07

Sibboleth
Realpolitik
YaBB God
Saint Helena

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 09:28:44 pm »
Ignore

Are you quite alright?

"I have become entangled in my own data, and my conclusion stands in direct contradiction to the initial idea from which I started. Proceeding from unlimited freedom, I end with unlimited despotism. I will add, however, that there can be no solution of the social formula except mine."
King
intermoderate
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 01:45:28 am »
Ignore

Umm...

cmd t_host1 -thread --end

t_host1
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 02:17:47 pm »
Ignore

...on this pass Sunday, a church congregation falls victim of the new normal, the Obama society. 3 motivated bandits, held up, robbed, church services that Sunday. I guess this should be a big story, it did made the news, with some surprise, being it was a first. However, the real story seems too me, is, the raid on this small neighborhood church netted $107. The outcome of the perps, now having been caught, only further illustrates the increase of poverty here in America.
 The Sunday assault, the Obama poverty rate increase does give a better explanation, of why, the President choose to visit a soup kitchen on 911.  Dervish, the Muslim Islamic creed for it's societies, apparently, gave the Obama's the inspiration to recognize, the influential successes that he, 911 and Islam is having on the American people and their future. I'm sure first lady Obama is continuing to be proud, that being an American for her first time has it's benefits. 

btw, it's being reported with some amusement, that Obama's job's act/bill has not yet arrived for passage. Memo to White House, "you must have a sponsor(s) in order to submit legislation for the United States House of Representives to address for consideration". A speech is not the current protocol, even though his belief is he and his czars are the government.

jao

+4.52    -.07

King
intermoderate
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 01:13:51 pm »
Ignore

lol

Joe Republic
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 01:22:05 pm »
Ignore

t_host2 should be released fairly soon.  Hopefully it won't have quite so many bugs.

Real Americans (and Big Sky Bob) demand to know.

I just slept for 11 hours, so I should need a nap today, but we'll see.
t_host1
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2011, 11:51:55 am »
Ignore

How come the media does not recognize that their is a correlation with the "Say No GOP' results and better economic news? - improved employment with no stimulus and the fate of Obamacare on the verge of extinction. Inflation was holding until the breach - Bachmanns hold on the extention of the debt ceiling, and, a small descend of the public sector moving to the real world of the private sector - creative income zones.

BTW ...the Mr. Cain opportunity zone should be titled "Liberty Zones" and extended though out all lands - the Fed nullification of minimum wage and the 40hr rule, allowing the states and their communities within decide their future.

...and,

To counter VP Bidens threat of law enforcements induced union lawlessness and the fire departments allowing your house to burn - shootville USA - (arm, practice and defend your position and most importantly, know who you are aligned with)

+4.52    -.07

They call me PR
Progressive Realist
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2011, 04:32:48 pm »
Ignore

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
opebo
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2011, 05:21:43 pm »
Ignore

Actually how does he do it?  There must be some trick like translating something back and forth through several languages on google translate, or something like that.  No one could be this clever to just make that up.

The essence of democracy at its purest is a lynch mob

Аverroës Nix
Averroës Nix
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2011, 09:02:02 pm »
Ignore

Actually how does he do it?  There must be some trick like translating something back and forth through several languages on google translate, or something like that.  No one could be this clever to just make that up.

I don't know, but I can't read his posts without getting a headache and losing my ability to think intelligibly for several hours.

PS: I am using my late mother's Facebook account due to the difficulty of changing identities on Facebook. She has yet to complain.
Paul Kemp
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2011, 09:01:59 am »
Ignore

The Arkansas to English translator is still in beta-mode.

opebo
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2011, 11:22:13 am »
Ignore

The Arkansas to English translator is still in beta-mode.

It honestly doesn't read like that..

The essence of democracy at its purest is a lynch mob

Landslide Lyndon
px75
YaBB God
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -5.22

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2011, 04:40:03 pm »
Ignore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs

Bob Findley: "You're a real dyed-in-the-wool son-of-a-bitch. Anyone ever told you that?"
Steve Everett: "Just close friends and family,"

Clint Eastwood's "True Crime", 1999.
Pope Kalwejt I of Northeast
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2011, 05:05:31 pm »
Ignore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -7.48

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2011, 06:21:06 pm »
Ignore

This.

i like girls but there is NOTHING better then a sexi hott dude
t_host1
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 09:02:26 pm »
Ignore

curiosity hits again...
   ... bigshot, hedge fund manager Chelsea Clinton shows up in New York with a showbiz job just as MF Global, a Bill Clinton financial consultant client, files for bankruptcy. I'm sure there can't be any connection...

jao

btw - what is Chelsea Clinton's showbiz name anyway's?

+4.52    -.07

© tweed
Miamiu1027
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.52, S: -8.00

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 08:34:33 am »
Ignore

this is actually really fun to do.  my new favorite inane time wasting activity.

I just got "tired of watching us drinking?"  --> "tired of seeing as we drink?" and bowled over laughing.

in a mirror, dimly lit
t_host1
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2012, 01:43:15 pm »
Ignore

...the Obama tradition continues,

The Sovereign Survival Petition is once again delivered to the least preformed - life lived group of people on the planet - the Obama US Campaign Budget on a college campus.

jao

+4.52    -.07

Snowstalker
YaBB God
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -8.45, S: -4.26

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2012, 09:04:55 am »
Ignore

wat

t_host1
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2012, 03:41:19 pm »
Ignore

I just recently participated in a paid political focus group to which many ?’s were asked to what issue favored the 2 major parties. The discussion about edukashin was, should more money be spent and who do you believe best represents its interest, Democrats were viewed to be best suited and however, they’ll haft to do it with no additional monies conquered. Of course, my opinion was that, it’s not a teacher pay issue; it’s the learning – a few rolled eyes.  I didn’t get the chance to finish my point that it’s the desire, the passion, the purpose to consume real life requirements, the consequences if not. It wasn’t because of what I might say or what; she was trying cover as much ground as possible in just a couple of hour’s time.
If, I had the chance, I would ask, if; has anyone else observed – notice, the Exxon/Mobil ads? That dirty evil industry, taught by our institutions of indoctrination - the ads point out that we’re (US) 17 and 25th ranked in world smartness. It seems the evil industry has decided to get into education business.

jao

+4.52    -.07

Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2012, 04:55:45 pm »
Ignore

This thread is giving me further proof of my theory that the American far-right were the actual pioneers of postmodernism (and still are).

Keith R Laws ‏@Keith_Laws  Feb 4
As I have noted before 'paradigm shift' is an anagram of 'grasp dim faith'
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout