…just an observation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 15, 2024, 11:43:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Economics (Moderator: Torie)
  …just an observation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: …just an observation  (Read 34286 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2012, 02:35:31 PM »

Actually when I used to intern in Congress, our office would frequently get letters/emails written like this.
t_host1

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2012, 08:34:54 AM »

Gods’ particle unique; ruling It’ governments seek.

jao
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2012, 02:50:57 PM »

Actually how does he do it?  There must be some trick like translating something back and forth through several languages on google translate, or something like that.  No one could be this clever to just make that up.

The fact that it is true or not. The tower is similar to your number, Google in the title.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2012, 02:52:27 PM »

This thread is giving me further proof of my theory that the American far-right were the actual pioneers of postmodernism (and still are).

Modern United States on the theory of Oonesnee (the rest of this section Pionnier).

t_host1

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2012, 12:34:30 PM »

We are told that Obama is at work for the people, yet, all that can be seen and slowly realized are the exit ramps being built strong enough to carry off the loot and liberties of the people. One has to wonder, why, the capitalist of opportunity did not mention this at the Black People’s Pow Wow just recently held in Houston.  Opportunities are rare, to have not pointed out, that, Obama, Clinton and the United Nation are collaborating to remove your, our, the Peoples’ of America power of, 2nd Amendment Rights’, that, “I Mitt Romney, will not take your guns away!” was missed; to bad. To further mention, that Obama and Holder would rather give the guns to criminal’s of the southern border, than you the law abiding resident, would of probably just upset them, the media.

jao
t_host1

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2012, 01:49:28 PM »

A couple of great ads; the 2 candidates at the FedEx counter – until now I wasn’t sure who the Pub or Dem was – the “Honk Your Horn” guy is diffidently the Republican.
…and the other one; the “guitar gal” for 5Hour Pink Lemonade, it shows retro has its appeal, kind-a Romneish I’d say.

An observation for what reason… dua no.   

jao
t_host1

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2013, 10:22:54 AM »
« Edited: February 27, 2013, 12:07:39 PM by t_host1 »

3 things will be on display with the Obama Cliff of Financial Strategies - sequester; first, the Obama doctrine of revenge, and second, accounting. It is going to be fun to add up all the Obama administrative short comings(problems) that will be claimed from March 2 and beyond, to be the fault of the republican sequester, as delivered and explained by its education department, the third thing on display - media and Hollywood. This is all good of course, because we are now going to find out what, to whom and how much is being paid. Knowledge of truths’ is a rare opportunity that most certainly will continue.

BTW You know that guy Benghazi, that was Hillarys’ boy, a Syrian rebel taken out by Obamas’ Russian ally - Iran‘s militia. Obama is playing both sides. It would be easy to use real time events to correlate such a story line.

jao
t_host1

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2013, 01:05:28 AM »

If this prevails as a private/public place for precious metals and hopefully currency protection from a collapsing Fed bank and its enabler – the US Federal government, it would give the first of the 3 things necessary for the realignment of the union. Imagine, a place where a Democrat, the progressive ideals would not have access to... Texas is going to have some fun with this. 

rehttp://www.moneynews.com/newswidget/gold-Rickards-Texas-depository/2013/03/25/id/496123?promo_code=F46F-1

jao
t_host1

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2013, 03:33:40 PM »

If, I had just awakened from my nap, startled somewhat by the conversation Geraldo Rivera was having with the X mayor of NYC, Giuliani, on his radio show talking about the ripping of body parts with metal objects - - - I, would have thought, WHY, are they describing in such graphic terms the advocacy of their choice, abortion? Fortunately, I wasn’t taking a nap and they were actually talking about the murders and mayhem in Boston yesterday. Not much sleep has happened since.   
 Massachusetts, where everything is illegal, pensioned for the protection of the people, a lab for the debauchery of the human race, and yet, once again, the place where a grievance will not be acceptable to a majority.

jao
Torie
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2013, 04:02:01 PM »
« Edited: April 17, 2013, 08:18:56 AM by Torie »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

No one but you could string such a set of words together. No one. You sir are sui generis. I am sure that the words have meaning - to you. And the fact that you don't care that they have meaning to anyone else, is quite arresting actually.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2013, 04:27:19 PM »

I may not know what it means precisely, but that segment you quote, Torie, is pure poetry.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2013, 07:38:19 PM »

he's a cracked-out Faulkner for the internet generation.
t_host1

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2013, 08:54:38 AM »

It has been noted that Johnny Cash, Steve Jobs and Bob Hope have passed. Now, with Obama present, the Bernanke Cash is the Clinton Hope for Jobs, without it Democrats have only conservative’s, whom have already given and do not want to play his game. The Waiting Game is the dynamics of econ 101 that appears to me is what en-play.  At the beginning, with the Obama Media Hype, the passing Clinton era of no more negative commerce cycles, dubyas’ knowingly going against econ fundamentals with TARP, GM and The Obama Proclamation that the world will love America with him, The One, leading it, has NOW turn a circle with a majority of working US Citizens quietly wait for him and his pass to disappear while enduring the devastating cost to survive it, him, Obama.

BTW... Opebo, I kind of hope that is you in your signature and not your view of things to come. What Torie and I find disturbing are two different things.
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.26, S: -0.87

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2013, 11:31:05 PM »

...when are all the news stories of Obama's family living illegally in the USA on taxpayer assistance going to end? -- its all they the news report on anymore. This news would only be a few quotes and then forget about it if were Michell Bachmann, Perry or any other GOP person - it just ain't fair. So now, how long will it go on that Obama's uncle Omar, a, caught driving drunk, deported 19 year illegal with SS#, and a drivers licence, be report and storied that how if all of Obama's  kin are illegals (auntie z) that he Barrack H. Obama can be the only one here legally?
 One would think the news would give the real news of how hopless and destitute, the inability for people to survive without government cleanup and money when a rain storm hits town or when Bachmann's hair style gets everybody in a tizzy. I just don't get it -

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Obama+drunk+uncle&go=&qs=n&sk=&form=NWRFSH

The media focused much more on how Romney gave his dog a bath at the rest station than they have on Obama's drunk uncle. People can survive without government. Humanity didn't have government until very recently it its evolution and we don't need its assistance now.
cheesepizza
Rookie
Political Matrix
E: 4.33, S: 0.00

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2013, 06:25:20 PM »

This thread is giving me an ice cream headache.
Link
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2013, 03:32:02 PM »

All joking aside does anyone know who t_host1 is and if he is okay?
t_host1

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2014, 09:57:56 AM »

Seems like a good day to reminisce…
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2014, 08:51:30 AM »

Half the posts in this thread were crack-induced, I'm sure.

If anyone figures out exactly what t_host1 is saying, let me know.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2014, 01:20:42 PM »

Half the posts in this thread were crack-induced, I'm sure.

If anyone figures out exactly what t_host1 is saying, let me know.
Here goes:

It may have been in play for awhile, however I’m just realizing its use, that is, in describing the status of the dollar as “appreciating”. I’m more aware of its use as a form of tax exemption in tools/equipment - appreciating it's value as it losses it at the same time, so, the use of the term “appreciating” in relation to the dollar, I guess, w e l l - let’s hope, it’s not the term used for the status of our moderators.
 Additionally, I find myself wondering who gets first dib’s on the printing presses. Properly used & administered does have value.

…just an observation.    
This one is rather confusing, but I think he's saying something about how inflation can be used to control the populace.

well... finally, the advance campaign team of the Obama propaganda machine are getting their act together. They are now giving the proper perception of his, Obama's major job creation accomplishment. With all the stimulus, doing things smarter, correctly, can be demonstrated with the presidential back drop of empty pallets - giving this proper status - we the slaves of the Master Obama - must give praise to the smartest marketers in the political business.

jao
Here's he's saying that Obama's stimulus package was a failure but his PR team is trying to distort the facts about it.

...when are all the news stories of Obama's family living illegally in the USA on taxpayer assistance going to end? -- its all they the news report on anymore. This news would only be a few quotes and then forget about it if were Michell Bachmann, Perry or any other GOP person - it just ain't fair. So now, how long will it go on that Obama's uncle Omar, a, caught driving drunk, deported 19 year illegal with SS#, and a drivers licence, be report and storied that how if all of Obama's  kin are illegals (auntie z) that he Barrack H. Obama can be the only one here legally?
 One would think the news would give the real news of how hopless and destitute, the inability for people to survive without government cleanup and money when a rain storm hits town or when Bachmann's hair style gets everybody in a tizzy. I just don't get it -

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Obama+drunk+uncle&go=&qs=n&sk=&form=NWRFSH
Here I think he is somehow simultaneously pointed at reports about Obama's family and complaining that the media is trying to distract from the real issues.

...on this pass Sunday, a church congregation falls victim of the new normal, the Obama society. 3 motivated bandits, held up, robbed, church services that Sunday. I guess this should be a big story, it did made the news, with some surprise, being it was a first. However, the real story seems too me, is, the raid on this small neighborhood church netted $107. The outcome of the perps, now having been caught, only further illustrates the increase of poverty here in America.
 The Sunday assault, the Obama poverty rate increase does give a better explanation, of why, the President choose to visit a soup kitchen on 911.  Dervish, the Muslim Islamic creed for it's societies, apparently, gave the Obama's the inspiration to recognize, the influential successes that he, 911 and Islam is having on the American people and their future. I'm sure first lady Obama is continuing to be proud, that being an American for her first time has it's benefits.  

btw, it's being reported with some amusement, that Obama's job's act/bill has not yet arrived for passage. Memo to White House, "you must have a sponsor(s) in order to submit legislation for the United States House of Representives to address for consideration". A speech is not the current protocol, even though his belief is he and his czars are the government.

jao
Here he is saying many things. First, that a church robbery is the new norm in Obama's America. Second, that this new norm is the result of not only increased poverty, but also Muslims (like Obama). Finally, he makes fun of Michelle Obama's "I'm finally proud to be an American" gaffe.
How come the media does not recognize that their is a correlation with the "Say No GOP' results and better economic news? - improved employment with no stimulus and the fate of Obamacare on the verge of extinction. Inflation was holding until the breach - Bachmanns hold on the extention of the debt ceiling, and, a small descend of the public sector moving to the real world of the private sector - creative income zones.

BTW ...the Mr. Cain opportunity zone should be titled "Liberty Zones" and extended though out all lands - the Fed nullification of minimum wage and the 40hr rule, allowing the states and their communities within decide their future.

...and,

To counter VP Bidens threat of law enforcements induced union lawlessness and the fire departments allowing your house to burn - shootville USA - (arm, practice and defend your position and most importantly, know who you are aligned with)
Here, we see a glimpse of hope. The GOP has managed to save America once again, and we only hope they continue to do so.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2014, 01:22:08 PM »
« Edited: January 12, 2014, 05:14:52 PM by Rep. Deus »

Continued:

curiosity hits again...
   ... bigshot, hedge fund manager Chelsea Clinton shows up in New York with a showbiz job just as MF Global, a Bill Clinton financial consultant client, files for bankruptcy. I'm sure there can't be any connection...

jao

btw - what is Chelsea Clinton's showbiz name anyway's?
Something about Bill Clinton being corrupt.

...the Obama tradition continues,

The Sovereign Survival Petition is once again delivered to the least preformed - life lived group of people on the planet - the Obama US Campaign Budget on a college campus.

jao
I think this is something about dumb college kids liking Obama. I'm really not sure.

I just recently participated in a paid political focus group to which many ?’s were asked to what issue favored the 2 major parties. The discussion about edukashin was, should more money be spent and who do you believe best represents its interest, Democrats were viewed to be best suited and however, they’ll haft to do it with no additional monies conquered. Of course, my opinion was that, it’s not a teacher pay issue; it’s the learning – a few rolled eyes.  I didn’t get the chance to finish my point that it’s the desire, the passion, the purpose to consume real life requirements, the consequences if not. It wasn’t because of what I might say or what; she was trying cover as much ground as possible in just a couple of hour’s time.
If, I had the chance, I would ask, if; has anyone else observed – notice, the Exxon/Mobil ads? That dirty evil industry, taught by our institutions of indoctrination - the ads point out that we’re (US) 17 and 25th ranked in world smartness. It seems the evil industry has decided to get into education business.

jao
T_host went to a focus group, where he clashed with the other participants. They were uninformed people who voted Democrat because they promised to "improve education" but when asked it seemed the people didn't actually want to pay more in taxes to fund increased public education. T_host tried to explain to them his view: That it is competition and the drive to achieve that makes for successful students.

Also something about oil companies.

Gods’ particle unique; ruling It’ governments seek.

jao
Big Government tries to play God, I guess.

We are told that Obama is at work for the people, yet, all that can be seen and slowly realized are the exit ramps being built strong enough to carry off the loot and liberties of the people. One has to wonder, why, the capitalist of opportunity did not mention this at the Black People’s Pow Wow just recently held in Houston.  Opportunities are rare, to have not pointed out, that, Obama, Clinton and the United Nation are collaborating to remove your, our, the Peoples’ of America power of, 2nd Amendment Rights’, that, “I Mitt Romney, will not take your guns away!” was missed; to bad. To further mention, that Obama and Holder would rather give the guns to criminal’s of the southern border, than you the law abiding resident, would of probably just upset them, the media.

jao
He's saying that Mitt Romney should be more pro-gun in his rhetoric, so as to contrast himself to the anti-gun Obama and Holder. He also references the UN Small Arms Treaty.

A couple of great ads; the 2 candidates at the FedEx counter – until now I wasn’t sure who the Pub or Dem was – the “Honk Your Horn” guy is diffidently the Republican.
…and the other one; the “guitar gal” for 5Hour Pink Lemonade, it shows retro has its appeal, kind-a Romneish I’d say.

An observation for what reason… dua no.  

jao

Was there a FedEx add that referenced the presidential election? If so, that's what he's referring to.

3 things will be on display with the Obama Cliff of Financial Strategies - sequester; first, the Obama doctrine of revenge, and second, accounting. It is going to be fun to add up all the Obama administrative short comings(problems) that will be claimed from March 2 and beyond, to be the fault of the republican sequester, as delivered and explained by its education department, the third thing on display - media and Hollywood. This is all good of course, because we are now going to find out what, to whom and how much is being paid. Knowledge of truths’ is a rare opportunity that most certainly will continue.

BTW You know that guy Benghazi, that was Hillarys’ boy, a Syrian rebel taken out by Obamas’ Russian ally - Iran‘s militia. Obama is playing both sides. It would be easy to use real time events to correlate such a story line.

jao
The Obama admin. will blame all economic problems (namely the sequester) on the GOP. Also, Obama is lying about Benghazi.

If this prevails as a private/public place for precious metals and hopefully currency protection from a collapsing Fed bank and its enabler – the US Federal government, it would give the first of the 3 things necessary for the realignment of the union. Imagine, a place where a Democrat, the progressive ideals would not have access to... Texas is going to have some fun with this.  

rehttp://www.moneynews.com/newswidget/gold-Rickards-Texas-depository/2013/03/25/id/496123?promo_code=F46F-1

jao
Precious metals will be extremely valuable after the Dollar collapses.

If, I had just awakened from my nap, startled somewhat by the conversation Geraldo Rivera was having with the X mayor of NYC, Giuliani, on his radio show talking about the ripping of body parts with metal objects - - - I, would have thought, WHY, are they describing in such graphic terms the advocacy of their choice, abortion? Fortunately, I wasn’t taking a nap and they were actually talking about the murders and mayhem in Boston yesterday. Not much sleep has happened since.    
 Massachusetts, where everything is illegal, pensioned for the protection of the people, a lab for the debauchery of the human race, and yet, once again, the place where a grievance will not be acceptable to a majority.

jao
Here he compares the Boston Bombing to abortion.

It has been noted that Johnny Cash, Steve Jobs and Bob Hope have passed. Now, with Obama present, the Bernanke Cash is the Clinton Hope for Jobs, without it Democrats have only conservative’s, whom have already given and do not want to play his game. The Waiting Game is the dynamics of econ 101 that appears to me is what en-play.  At the beginning, with the Obama Media Hype, the passing Clinton era of no more negative commerce cycles, dubyas’ knowingly going against econ fundamentals with TARP, GM and The Obama Proclamation that the world will love America with him, The One, leading it, has NOW turn a circle with a majority of working US Citizens quietly wait for him and his pass to disappear while enduring the devastating cost to survive it, him, Obama.

BTW... Opebo, I kind of hope that is you in your signature and not your view of things to come. What Torie and I find disturbing are two different things.
Clinton, Obama, and Bush have all contributed to our current economic state. They have all led us to our doom.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2014, 04:58:04 PM »

What on earth does "jao" mean?
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2014, 06:38:29 PM »

Take a look at the title of this thread and I think you'll be able to figure it out.
anvi
anvikshiki
YaBB God
Netherlands

« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2014, 08:27:01 PM »

I gotta hand it too you Deus, you are a better translator than I can ever hope to be.
mb123
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -0.87

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2014, 03:48:07 PM »

This thread was a fun 3:30 read! All I can add to the OP's sagacious observations is...

In my opinion, this is the kind of time can be evil. Obama, Hillary and lactating tax deduction. When I go to a place to remember the place.
t_host1

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2014, 02:58:33 PM »
« Edited: March 12, 2014, 11:11:55 PM by t_host1 »

I do not know why todays Liz Trotta comments (transcript) are not readily available, however, her “tired” analogy nails accurately the current position of a dying USA. At 76 years of breath the other news outlets will most likely give comment on her accuracy as they would with Walter Cronkite, Tom Brokaw, and Doris Kearns Goodwin and so on. It will be great to parse her recognitions when available.

Pete King (R) NY says he’d make a better POTUS than Rand Paul(R) KY. I’m looking forward to voting on that.  

Future political ads featuring the “No Smidgens” of the Obama phony scandals material is in abundance. The Lerner 5th pronouncements to the Issa questions, Clinton getting the 3am Benghazi phone call, fainting, having a concussion, disappearing for many days only to state “what difference does it make anyways” and of course the best one will be “if you want to keep your Obamacare vote for her” if you don’t, well,  you know…

The serious stuff like deliberately descending the military, USA exceptionalism - that are the dollar devaluing ventures - will be seen as nonsense while inflation we are told by the FED isn’t happening, when the reality is, inflation ”IS” in full strength. Believing your Wallet or Yellen isn't much of a challenge.

jao

Here is the Liz Trotta Utube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hEfn3e6aoM

Here is a link that does not agree with her point: http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=11644#comments
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies