Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2014, 08:37:04 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
| |-+  Gubernatorial/Statewide Elections (Moderator: Joe Republic)
| | |-+  Survivor's Rupert looking into running for governor in Indiana
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Survivor's Rupert looking into running for governor in Indiana  (Read 544 times)
RJ
YaBB God
View Profile
« on: August 30, 2011, 05:10:05 pm »
Ignore

Rupert Boneham, perhaps the most famous character/contestant on the show Survivor, has put together an exploratory comittee to run for governor of the great state of Indiana. He'll be running from the libertarian party.

I'm certain money would be an issue for his campaign, but given his notoriety could he win? I compare him to Jesse Ventura.

Economic Left/Right: -4.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.36
Holmes
YaBB God
Canada

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 05:46:17 pm »
Ignore

I don't think so.

Harry
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 06:19:04 pm »
Ignore

God, he's the biggest ass to ever play the game.  Acted so entitled and whiny when he got voted out.  And remember when he screamed and nearly attacked JFP over one vote?  That was absurd...
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 03:56:40 pm »
Ignore

A lot of Hoosiers (myself included) adore Rupert. I think if he actually came across competent he could do good, but a lot depends on how much funding he gets. This is certainly good news for the Libertarian Party of Indiana, which has been doing very well recently.

I actually somewhat like all three candidates, which is a refreshing change to recent elections in Indiana. Rupert's position on township government's will likely be the deciding factor on how I vote.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
-Jackie Robinson
hawkeye59
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 05:36:15 pm »
Ignore

God, he's the biggest ass to ever play the game.  Acted so entitled and whiny when he got voted out.  And remember when he screamed and nearly attacked JFP over one vote?  That was absurd...
Well, I prefer Sandra, then JFP (if only for the hilariousness) then Rupert. But it would still be cool.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.  So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.-Jack Layton 1950-2011
A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on-John F. Kennedy 1917-1963
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout