Fracture: The 2016 Election. Cuomo (D) v. Huntsman (R) v. Brownback (I/Tea)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:21:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Alternative Elections (Moderator: Dereich)
  Fracture: The 2016 Election. Cuomo (D) v. Huntsman (R) v. Brownback (I/Tea)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Should this continue?
Yes

Yes, but certain things need work (see comments)

No, unless _____ (see comm.)

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Fracture: The 2016 Election. Cuomo (D) v. Huntsman (R) v. Brownback (I/Tea)  (Read 21454 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2011, 06:03:34 PM »

Rubio would side with Brownback not Huntsman. He opposes gay marriage and supports an amendment banning gay marriage.

Huntsman still thinks its a state's issue. Rubio isn't going to ruin his credibility in the Republican party, especially if Huntsman loses. He does not want to be seen as someone who cost the GOP yet another chance at the White House. Huntsman is still very conservative on fiscal issues. Rubio knows better than to sink the election over one issue.  The GOP is still licking its wounds from 2012

If I've read correctly it sounds like Romney lost to Obama by a comfortable margin and couldn't win Indiana?

NCeriale
Rookie

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2011, 07:23:40 PM »
« Edited: September 04, 2011, 07:29:30 PM by NCeriale »

I will have to check what I wrote but the rather close 2012 election was this:

Obama/Biden: 270 EV 49.8%
Perry/Martinez: 268 EV 49.1%
Other: O EV 1.2%

Obama was actually able to win with a 44% Approval rating. commentators thought that he had a 46% ceiling throughout the campaign. He led Perry 44 to 42 on average with the small exception of the bump at Perry received after the convention. It was actually after the debate where Obama managed to lead him 47-45. Perry fumbled a few questions and came off as too abrasive. John McCain go on to slam the tea party for blowing a sure thing. His concerns echoed into the to 2016 election

Perry failed to pick up the undecideds who were looking for someone to vote for besides Obama and so many "held their noses" and voted for Obama because the Democrats were able to Perry as an extremist and even worse.

What was a very smart move on Perry's part was putting Susanna Martinez on the ticket. He had previously released the shortlist with her name, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and John Huntsman who himself had gained some traction after Romney stumbled badly in the fall of 2011 and ultimately cost him the victory in New Hampshire. This, he believed would seal off Obama's path to victory in the so-called "doomsday scenario." However high turnout in Northern Virginia ultimately delivered Obama reelection at 3:37 AM.

The campaign was objectively believed to be the nastiest since the 19th century where the Republicans painted Obama as unpatriotic European and someone who didn't believe America was superior but was just part of something much larger than itself and the Democrats painted Perry as small minded stupid narrowing his view and too in love with the past. it would seem that the 1.2% many of which were write-ins were simply votes of no-confidence. In fact "no-confidence" received an astounding of 725,000 votes, (many of which were centered in Nevada which helped Perry win.)

Both Democrats and Republicans lost seats with a net gain of 14 for the Democrats. Senate results forthcoming. Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Mexico and Nevada were the closest states.
NCeriale
Rookie

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2011, 07:49:58 PM »
« Edited: September 14, 2011, 10:04:51 AM by NCeriale »

Politico: Huntsman's best surrogate?

Since the chaos of the Republican national convention a two weeks ago and with Sam Brownback sucking out much of the Republican's base, Jon Huntsman has found a surprising ally in Rick Perry. in the past two weeks Huntsman has appeared alongside Perry in Texas and is held for separate events as a campaign sorry in Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama and his home state of Texas.

Perry, who declined to seek the nomination again after a razor thin defeat in 2012, took the fight to Sam Brownback, calling him "a good man" and "good Christian" but saying that his vision is wrong for the country and emphasizing Huntsman's conservative credentials.

"This is good for Perry," says a senior member of this team "he became a sort of persona non grata after the 2012 loss. After being seen as a real sore loser, he couldn't run again in this environment. Now that Sam Brownback is occupying that space of a spoiler, Perry doesn't seem bad in comparison." The anathematized attitude was prevalent in the 2014 elections when very few candidates asked Perry to come and campaign with them. For many like Susanna Martinez,  Perry's influence was not enough. The senior aide goes on:

"Perry also has a few favors to repay to Huntsman. Although indirectly, Huntsman helped stop Perry's biggest obstacle to the nomination in Mitt Romney which helped Perry wrap things up relatively quickly. Secondly, Huntsman campaigned hard for Perry in New Hampshire and Nevada which many consider to has helped swung the states."

Where Perry goes from here is another matter. Should Huntsman lose, Rubio would be immediate front-runner for the 2020 nomination but should Huntsman win, Rubio would be the front-runner in 2024. Some of suggested that he is looking for a cabinet position and others believe that he is looking to regain leadership in the conservative movement.

Brownback to only appear on the ballot in certain states

Due to his late entry in the race Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback will only appear on the ballot in certain states. Republican campaign lawyers have been relentlessly filing petitions to have his name removed from the ballot. So far, these are the states where his name will appear

Arizona, Iowa, Minnesota, Georgia, Kansas, Florida, Nebraska, Kentucky, Arkansas, West Virginia, Tennessee, and Texas. In certain states where the Tea party is an official party, Brownback has accepted their nominations. This should come as good news to the Cuomo campaign who believe they will be able to compete in all of the states.

Brownback's margin will be decreased immensely in states where he will have to be a write-in candidate.

"Up in the air"

Good news and bad news for both camps: over 300 electoral votes are up for grabs. Huntsman's relative popularity is helping him remain competitive in Democratic states while the Brownback surge is allowing Andrew Cuomo to compete on what would be Huntsman's turf. Especially with Herman Cain on the ticket, Brownback is particularly strong in the South. The real question now is how long can Brownback go until he peaks and does Huntsman either:

1. Tack to the middle to try to capture California and Pennsylvania and other democratic states
 or
2. Shore up his base in the red states and try to win a traditional campaign

In any case, this promises to be truly the first 50 state campaign
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2011, 08:54:30 PM »

Ok. I can see why you let a moderate get 2016. Small problem. Perry is as establishment as Romney and should the moderates get the nomination like they have every GOP presidential primary since 1988 in 2012 IRL, A Rubio or a Brownback will be the GOP nominee and next president in 2016.  Still, good work.
NCeriale
Rookie

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2011, 01:24:07 AM »
« Edited: September 05, 2011, 01:54:33 AM by NCeriale »

Ok. I can see why you let a moderate get 2016. Small problem. Perry is as establishment as Romney and should the moderates get the nomination like they have every GOP presidential primary since 1988 in 2012 IRL, A Rubio or a Brownback will be the GOP nominee and next president in 2016.  Still, good work.

Thank you very much and that's an interesting point. This timeline is predicated upon the idea that Rick Perry was an extreme candidate and although the establishment embraced him as he became the eventual nominee he was still very antiestablishment

-------------------

"We respect Sam Brownback's opinion but the Republican Party platform clearly states support for a constitutional amendment defining marriage as between a man and woman. Our nominee's personal views on civil unions are subordinate to his view that it is a states issue. There hasn't been a poll that showed him over 9%. He's a good man but now he's hurting the party and there's no real path for him to win. I think it's time for Sam Brownback to drop out and endorse the Republican nominee so we can go on to be Andrew Cuomo in November"
-Majority Whip Sen. John Thune

"Well I think the public is tired of Republican control. We've had Republican control for over 16 years whether in name or in function so I think it's well past the time we actually give true progressive ideas a shot. I think the American people are ready for that which is why I think were going to win in November."
-Oregon Rep. Peter DeFazio on Cuomo's presumed difficulty running as a Democrat.

"Now, the polls showing over 300 electoral votes are up for grabs! Republicans are telling us to drop out and there's 300 e-lec-tor-al votes up for grabs! Now tell me America do you think that we can get 300 e-lec-tor-al votes to protect marriage?! (cheers) Do think we can get 300 e-lec-tor-al votes to defend traditional family values?! (cheers) Can we get 300 e-lec-tor-al votes for the Christian ideals that make this country great?! Now I promise if you support us, if you vote for us, if you tell your friends about us if you're willing to do a little campaigning for us and say I am a Christian and I am proud of it, then I promise you Sam Brownback and I will go to work for you in Washington!"
-Independent Vice-Presidential Candidate Herman Cain

TEA PARTY CAUCUS ENDORSES BROWNBACK 30-12

"Well Wolf, the Tea Party Caucus, of which I am the chairwoman, voted on whom to endorse for president and by a comfortable margin, we decided Sam Brownback and Herman Cain are the best men to lead this country."
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, Tea Party Caucus Chair

"The tea party is supposed to be more than just social issues. We're supposed to exist to keep the government and to keep its checkbook in check. the Congressional tea party caucus has abandoned for the political vote which will end up putting a tax-and-spend Democrat in the White House. This is why we support the Republican nominee, Jon Huntsman, and are leaving the caucus to fight for the Tea Party fiscal values that made this country great."-
Rep. Pete Sessions (TX) on his and 7 others' resignations from the Tea Party Caucus
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2011, 06:02:42 AM »

Maybe if it were 2012 I could just say "f#ck it!" and vote Brownback, but in this scenario, I'd feel forced to stick with the Republicans, mainly to prevent a third Democratic term. Tongue Very interesting stuff. It'd be cool to see Brownback take a couple states.
NCeriale
Rookie

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2011, 11:26:29 PM »
« Edited: September 06, 2011, 03:46:02 PM by NCeriale »

TPM: Herman Cain: "Can We Get 300 E-lectoral Votes?" Actually, no you can't

Herman Cain has been throwing the number 300 in his campaign some stump speech lately, claiming that they are "up for grabs." Despite what their Veep says, there does not seem to be a path for Brownback-Cain this year unless the numbers start to move rapidly. Upon closer inspection, it's closer to 85 electoral votes up for grabs.

When TPM factored in states that were two or three points outside the margin of error, we calculated the total of 238 for Andrew Cuomo and 206 for Jon Huntsman with 88 pure tossup. That reduces Cain's claim down from unlikely to damn near impossible.

The news gets worse in states within the margin of error, the Brownback campaign is not competitive. They are only competitive in the lean Huntsman states Georgia Tennessee Kentucky and Alabama.

This means two things 1) the Brownback appeal is a strictly southern appeal (seems to have very little effect further north) and 2) Huntsman is a very strong general election candidate, competitive in deep Democratic territory, which should keep the Cuomo campaign staff up at night, hoping Brownback does not drop out.

It all comes down to where the campaigns want to spend their money.

---------------------------------

"Jon Huntsman does not have the time or resources to compete in California. He needs 'to dance with the one who brung ya.' He needs to come home and shore up the southern states to really put a lid on this Brownback thing. If,... if we feel like were being neglected who knows what they'll do? If Jon's gonna win this thing he's gotta do it through Ohio, Florida and Virginia." -RNC Chair Haley Barbour on a hot mic, Fox News Sunday

Excerpt from Fracture: The 2016 election by Mark Halperin and John Heilman:

"Our sources tell us that Barbour knew at the microphone was on. He needed to convey the message that the ticket was in trouble. The RNC was in a panic over what Brownback was doing and that they could lose the South for the first time in a generation. They were particularly exasperated by Huntsman's insistence on winning 50 states and sending Rubio to campaign in more conservative areas. As far as Barbour and the party bosses saw it, "campaigning in 50 states won't do you any good if you don't get the 270 electoral votes. If you want to win a mandate prove you're worth a damn and win 50 states on your reelection. The conservatives need to see their candidate or all they'll see is Sam Brownback"
(164)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2011, 03:48:30 PM »

Was Bachmann the original VP, or am I just getting things confused?
NCeriale
Rookie

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2011, 04:58:28 PM »

Was Bachmann the original VP, or am I just getting things confused?

No I changed it. It's the 3rd thing I've ret-conned. I'm officially Stalin now...
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2011, 05:03:06 PM »

I gotta agree with Hakey on this one.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2011, 10:00:03 PM »

Really Brownback isn't liked by a lot of the Tea Party folk because of his more lenient position on illegal immigration and a general "compassionate conservative" attitude. Interesting nonetheless.
NCeriale
Rookie

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2011, 06:59:06 PM »
« Edited: September 13, 2011, 07:04:12 PM by NCeriale »

The Tipping Point
1:03 a.m.
November 7 2012

Perry: 258
Obama: 248
Too close to call: 32

David Gregory:...hold on we have a projection to make-New Mexico. New Mexico has gone for Rick Perry. Late into the night, Perry taking the lead with four swing states still to be decided. What do you think Chris? This is definitely a piece of good news for Perry-Martinez.

Chris Matthews: Well it would seem that Perry's gamble paid off. He figured he didn't need Rubio to carry Florida and he carried Florida. He didn't need Kasich to carry Ohio, he didn't need  Mitch Daniels to carry Indiana. you will see whether or not choosing Martinez over Bob McDonnell hurt him in Virginia.

David Gregory: Most interesting of all is a very peculiar scenario Nevada let's go to Chuck Todd.

Chuck Todd: Hey David, very interesting in Nevada for Perry leads Obama 48 to 47 with a whopping 5% casting their ballot for "none of the above..."

1:26 a.m.

Chris Matthews: It looks like Shelly Berkley is going to defeat Dean Heller. The second Democratic pick-up tonight which is keeping the hope alive for the Democrats' holding on to the Senate. What this means for Obama's chances in the state, we're not sure.

1:47 a.m.

Chris Matthews: I dont know the last candidate to win the presidency without winning Ohio and Florida.

Joe Scarborough: What we are essentially seeing is the Obama campaign's fallback for the nightmare scenario. He's counting on the West to deliver on the reelection should he lose the traditional swing states. Now, not only has he lost the swing states but Rick Perry shot a giant hole through that Western plan by picking off New Mexico.

Jonathan Alter: However, Obama iss doing a lot better than the Perry campaign would like in Virginia. The traditional wisdom would be that if Ohio and Florida were gone and New Mexico got in Colorado and Nevada were still up in the air that Virginia would've been Perry's column an hour ago.

Chris Matthews: Obama is counting on Virginia, now, because if it goes to Perry, Obama's done.

David Gregory: Chris hold on one second finally getting in the numbers, and we can project that Colorado will go for Obama. The President is still in the game, effectively tying Rick Perry 258-257.

2:14 a.m.

David Gregory: By a narrow margin, we project Nevada for Perry. Perry has won Nevada Nevada, which is sending home its Senator has voted to send home the President as well.

2:47 a.m.

Senator Patty Murray: We're confident we'll hold on to the Senate

Chris Matthews: Senator you holding onto the Senate is going to depend entirely on Virginia sending both the President and Tim Kaine to Washington.

Eugene Robinson: Do you know if Harry Reid intends to lead the Senate in the 113th Congress?

Chris Matthews: Hold on one second Senator this is pretty big news, New Hampshire will go to Perry. The Live Free or Die state which began voting over 24 hours ago has cast its votes for the Governor of Texas. It doesn't really matter at this point, because Virginia has the amount either of them need to cross the threshold.

David Gregory: Still no word on Virginia....

5:33 a.m.

Joe Scarborough: ....for all of you who are just waking up to go to work you got here just in time we can project that by a margin of 1400 votes, the President will win Virginia. The President has been re-elected after one of the most grueling campaigns, the nastiest in memory. The Senate, still up in the air, Kaine is narrowly leading Allen by a few hundred votes. The second time Virginia will decide the make-up of the Senate, the second time the results have gone into the early morning

Mike Barnicle: This is just a heartbreaker for Perry, losing by 2 electoral votes. But I gotta say, this is what a lot of Republicans were warning the party about.

Joe Scarborough: They blew it Mike. Don't expect them to blow it like this in four years

Mika Breziznski: I can't believe we're already talking about 2016 already.

Joe Scarborough: The campaign began 6 months ago and this president doesn't have a mandate and neither does Congress. He's almost already a lame duck

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2011, 08:26:37 PM »

Did Perry win over the popular vote?
NCeriale
Rookie

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2011, 02:18:10 PM »

No, Obama won by ~500,000 votes
NCeriale
Rookie

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2011, 07:44:07 PM »
« Edited: September 17, 2011, 02:35:30 AM by NCeriale »

4 Years Later....

8:50 P.M. Election Night 2016

David Gregory: We've got a bunch of polls closing in 10 minutes but we have a prediction to make, New Hampshire will go for Jon Huntsman. The live free or die state, going for the Republican for the second cycle. That means the vote count is now at 110 Cuomo, 105 Huntsman. What to make of this Chris?

New Hampshire - 4 Electoral Votes
( x ) Huntsman 50% Cuomo 49% Write-In ~1%

Chris Matthews: Well I think that for Huntsman, this proves what the polls have been saying, that he's a very attractive candidate. And places where either Sam Brownback isn't on the ballot or where economic concerns are bigger than social issues, he's going to do very well. I think it'll get really interesting once we see the the results in Ohio and Indiana and other rust belt states that Cuomo contested to see how much of an effect Brownback will have.

Eugene Robinson: Andrew Cuomo has got to be hoping that Sam Brownback's voters will keep the faith after the disaster of a campaign Brownback has run in the past 3 weeks. We're already seeing that with Arkansas, Georgia and some of the other states. That might be the path to victory for Cuomo is to get Virginia and Colorado again.

Lawrence O'Donnell: He has to hold California though, Gene. The Republicans have been angry with the Huntsman campaign for how much time he's spent in the West Coast but if it pays off, there Jon Huntsman will be sitting on top on 300 electoral votes.

David Gregory: We have a projection to make, it looks like John Boozman will be reelected to a second term

( x ) Senator John Boozman 54%-46%

Chris Matthews: No real surprise there although that throws hot water on Cuomo's chances in the state. What do you make of that? Almost 1.5 billion dollars spent by both campaigns, more states in play than any election in memory.

Lawrence O'Donnell: It's interesting because we could see the first time where a Democrat has been competitive in the south in a long time and the first time that a Republican has been competitive in the north in a long time. If either one of them ran against a traditional opponent they would be a lock but you have two moderate, two very popular governors running highly effective campaigns. And then you have Sam Brownback.

Chris Matthews: Ha! And then there's Brownback. What do you think that says about the Republican Party Jon? That they couldn't convince this guy to drop out? They couldn't make him Commerce Secretary or threaten him?

Jonathan Alter: There's this theory thats been getting a lot of traction: Obama's victory in 2012 was the 1st time we saw 3 incumbent presidents reelected in a row since Thomas Jefferson. The deck is really stacked against the next president, and those hard-core Republicans who happen to be social conservatives, some of them feel neglected on issues like gay marriage and climate change and don't like Jon Huntsman, they're perfectly happy to sit this one out and vote for more conservative guy the next time.

Eugene Robinson: I'm not sure how much stake I'd put in that: after eight years of Obama, the Republicans are itching to get back the White House. Look at the Senate map: Kirk was reelected, Kelly Ayotte was reelected. Besides Ron Johnson in Wisconsin, the Republicans are protecting their Senate gains from 2010 largely

Jonathan Alter: It goes to show you Republicans are voting for a Republican Senate to insulate them from potential Cuomo victory. Brownback is trying to make the statement that that wing of the party still wields an incredible amount of power and to ignore them at your own peril. Why they're doing it to a guy like Huntsman who is pro-life and when he was governor of Utah was a pretty conservative guy is beyond me. I'm wondering if Brownback's angling for a run at the 2020 nomination no matter who the president is.

Chris Matthews: Very interesting, Cuomo still has a lot to gain in this with Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Georgia and North Carolina all up in the air. Ha! This is wild. We have a projection to make in the Pennsylvania Senate election: Patrick Murphy will defeat one term Senator Pat Toomey. Murphy, who beat Congressman Mike Fitzpatrick for the second time in 2014 is seen as a rising star in the Democratic Party. This is the second pick-up for the Democrats. With the failure to defeat Dan Coats and Mark Kirk however, the majority is still a long-shot.

( x ) Rep. Patrick Murphy 52%v. Senator Pat Toomey48%
NCeriale
Rookie

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2011, 08:01:10 PM »
« Edited: September 17, 2011, 02:39:13 AM by NCeriale »

Previously:

.... Dan Coats will win re-election...

( x ) Dan Coats 54- v. Rep. Joe Donnelly 46

.... Mark Kirk will defeat challenger Jesse Jackson Jr....

( x ) Mark Kirk 53 v. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. 47

.... Tom Barrett will unseat Senator Ron Johnson...

( x ) Mayor Tom Barrett 52 v. Senator Ron Johnson  48

... and Marco Rubio will win re-election to the Senate

( x ) Marco Rubio 53 v. Rep. Lois Frankel 46

3 Weeks Earlier...

"....and I'll tell you why I'm not running again: I'm not running for Senate because I'm running to be the vice president! I'm not running for Senate because we're going to win! I'm not running for Senate because unlike Marco Rubio am not willing to waste your money on a special election just to cover my ass! I'll tell you why they're scared of losing: cause Andrew Cuomo and I are going to reform the government and make it work for you and not the special int...."

Senator Michael Bennet, campaigning in Colorado

Excerpt from Fracture: The 2016 Election by Mark Halperin and John Heilman:

Rubio's decision to stay on the ballot really angered the Florida GOP who saw it as selfish, and jeopardizing the fate of the Senate, giving the power to appoint a successor to the independent Gov. Charlie Crist whom the GOP naturally distrusted. Crist tried to allay their fears by promising that he would appoint a Republican placeholder, floating the name of Jeb Bush. National Republicans were irked because they saw it as a lack of confidence for the GOP ticket. "Only a snake runs for two offices at once," anonymous high-level RNC member said.
-p.267
NCeriale
Rookie

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2011, 11:30:28 PM »
« Edited: September 19, 2011, 11:51:26 PM by NCeriale »

UPDATE:

David Gregory: We have a major call, for Kentucky, for the first time in 20 years, Kentucky will vote to send a Democrat to the White House. Kentucky has gone for Cuomo. A very Democratic state, it voted for Bush twice, McCain and Perry now will go with a plurality for Governor Andrew Cuomo

Kentucky -- 8 Electoral Votes
  (x) Cuomo 50% - Huntsman 45% - Brownback 5%

Chris Matthews: This is big, David. This really is turning out to be hell of a night. Cuomo is making inroads amongst these folks

Joe Scarborough: Or at least Sam Brownback is still enough of a candidate in the south that Cuomo is able to jump through an opening

Chris Matthews: All I know is that the Republican party is fuming right now. Both at Brownback, for if not blowing the best chance to get in the white house, really cutting into what could have been a 400 electoral vote night for Huntsman. But they're also fuming at Huntsman for not spending enough time in the South. Here Huntsman is riding off to conquer his enemy's territory, California, Oregon, Rhode Island, New Jersey and then his own capital has a revolt.

Eugene Robinson: Machiavelli would be displeased

[laughs]

Soon after
------------------------------------

David Gregory: 9:00, polls closing, we have some projections to make:

We can project for Cuomo: New York, Michigan, Minnesota, Colorado, New Mexico

for Huntsman: Wyoming, North Dakota, Louisiana and finally Texas will go for the former Utah Governor.

Arizona and Nebraska too close too call as well as Alabama, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Missouri and Arkansas. Total electpral count,
Cuomo: 181
Huntsman:130

Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2011, 11:48:08 AM »

continue, please!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2011, 06:55:25 PM »

Oh God--Rep. Lois Frankel! I live in a suburb of West Palm and I am pretty sure Frankels entrance to Congress would be the begining of the end times!
You kip if you want to...
change08
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2011, 06:55:33 PM »

Crist's back as Governor of Florida? Tongue
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2011, 11:54:44 PM »

Are you out of your mind? Bennet as VP? That baboon would never be able to walk around stage without his handlers. No way he could hold his own in the VP debate or anything outside of a stump speech.
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2011, 02:46:05 PM »

Are you out of your mind? Bennet as VP? That baboon would never be able to walk around stage without his handlers. No way he could hold his own in the VP debate or anything outside of a stump speech.

hey, Bennet is one of my favourites in the Senate
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2012, 05:39:40 PM »

Are you planning on ever continuing this?
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix
E: 10.00, S: -4.26

« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2012, 11:53:37 PM »

Are you planning on ever continuing this?
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix
E: 10.00, S: -4.26

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2012, 11:47:53 PM »

I'm breaking out my bump hammer
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies