Fracture: The 2016 Election. Cuomo (D) v. Huntsman (R) v. Brownback (I/Tea) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:12:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Alternative Elections (Moderator: Dereich)
  Fracture: The 2016 Election. Cuomo (D) v. Huntsman (R) v. Brownback (I/Tea) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should this continue?
Yes

Yes, but certain things need work (see comments)

No, unless _____ (see comm.)

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Fracture: The 2016 Election. Cuomo (D) v. Huntsman (R) v. Brownback (I/Tea)  (Read 21541 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 18, 2011, 08:02:13 PM »

Awesome. Can't say I'm a huge Brown fan, but I'm glad to see Republicans survive in the Northeast & hopefully make some inroads there while holding the South.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 08:31:47 PM »

Examining it from the Republican side, it's a gamble. On one hand, Brown could get you the Presidency. On the other hand, would it really be worth it? His most Conservative points are on taxes and foreign policy. You take what you can get, but at the same time, if you're a Republican and you can get more, shouldn't you try? It's a difficult conundrum, but both could be better than Cuomo, at least in theory.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 06:09:25 PM »

Dang! While I probably agree more with Huntsman than Brown, I personally think Brown is more interesting as a potential candidate. (A Rubio/Brown ticket would be pretty sweet, but you've already laid out your plans)

Reading through the new update... "If only we could abort the top of the ticket"? Really?

In general though, good updates. Can we have some pictures? I know it's a couple years off, but pictures can help fill up space as well as add some color to the thing.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 01:47:33 PM »

Rubio would side with Brownback not Huntsman. He opposes gay marriage and supports an amendment banning gay marriage.

Yeah, and Reagan might agree with Schmitz more than Nixon in 1972. That doesn't mean he's gonna endorse Schmitz over Nixon. Rubio here knows enough to bide his time and either come otu when the smoke clears in 2020, or maybe even become Vice-President now.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 06:02:42 AM »

Maybe if it were 2012 I could just say "f#ck it!" and vote Brownback, but in this scenario, I'd feel forced to stick with the Republicans, mainly to prevent a third Democratic term. Tongue Very interesting stuff. It'd be cool to see Brownback take a couple states.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 05:03:06 PM »

I gotta agree with Hakey on this one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies