Fracture: The 2016 Election. Cuomo (D) v. Huntsman (R) v. Brownback (I/Tea) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:46:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Alternative Elections (Moderator: Dereich)
  Fracture: The 2016 Election. Cuomo (D) v. Huntsman (R) v. Brownback (I/Tea) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should this continue?
Yes

Yes, but certain things need work (see comments)

No, unless _____ (see comm.)

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Fracture: The 2016 Election. Cuomo (D) v. Huntsman (R) v. Brownback (I/Tea)  (Read 21533 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 19, 2011, 10:04:02 AM »

Actually It's 61 percent of Americans who want abortion banned or strongly restricted. Scott Brown would not have a shot at the nomination in a scenario such as that. Rubio should fight to the convention.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 12:40:40 PM »

Rubio would side with Brownback not Huntsman. He opposes gay marriage and supports an amendment banning gay marriage.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 06:03:34 PM »

Rubio would side with Brownback not Huntsman. He opposes gay marriage and supports an amendment banning gay marriage.

Huntsman still thinks its a state's issue. Rubio isn't going to ruin his credibility in the Republican party, especially if Huntsman loses. He does not want to be seen as someone who cost the GOP yet another chance at the White House. Huntsman is still very conservative on fiscal issues. Rubio knows better than to sink the election over one issue.  The GOP is still licking its wounds from 2012

If I've read correctly it sounds like Romney lost to Obama by a comfortable margin and couldn't win Indiana?

MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 08:54:30 PM »

Ok. I can see why you let a moderate get 2016. Small problem. Perry is as establishment as Romney and should the moderates get the nomination like they have every GOP presidential primary since 1988 in 2012 IRL, A Rubio or a Brownback will be the GOP nominee and next president in 2016.  Still, good work.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies