The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:16:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 193322 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« on: January 17, 2012, 02:04:59 PM »

Don't start a new thread to prove some political point that you think what someone else said was stupid... put it in the "I'm so smart, look at how dumb this is" deluge of whateverness or whatever that thread's called.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 11:23:05 AM »

Let the chaos resume!
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 01:32:14 PM »

Huh?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 10:55:12 PM »

Stop trolling.

The last thing we need is this thread, we fought for, being trolled to death.

Roll Eyes

This thread is for absurd, ignorant, or bad posts.

If I have a thousand dollars, and some crazed mad man steals the money, and I only get the money back a few days later after "fighting for it", it makes no sense to offer thanks to the crazed mad man.

"Oh, you're the one who kidnapped my child? Thanks for giving it back a week later! I just love you!"

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 11:30:30 AM »

meta
I am home from Kenya and God has revealed Himself in mighty ways to me this week and I served the children of Maisha.  One of the things He has told me is to curtail my activities and my time on this forum.  I am not going to leave the forum, but I am going to try to cut down on how much I am on here and what threads I post on.  I am not leaving my passion for politics, either.  I still support the same candidate before and after Kenya, Mitt Romney.  I need to devote more time to worshipping my Heavenly Father and serving His children.  Plus, I have two sponsor children that I am responsible for, so i am going to research and find ways to give them what they need beyond the sponsorship requirement without sacrificing my own bills.  I am also going to do a lot of house cleaning on facebook.  I have also been given the honor of mentoring and being a big brother to one very special young person, so I need to devote more of myself to this person and making sure they develop into the person God has called them to be.

I'm sorry, but why did people throw a fit about this thread being locked when posts here just keep getting crossposted in the goldmine and vice versa?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 03:56:06 PM »

As long as there are no side attacks on each other this is a repository for postings......I don't know why it upsets you so, to be honest.

It doesn't upset me - I just don't get it.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 12:23:43 AM »

Maybe its time for the silent majority to speak.  All of the people who were bitching about Inks's decision to close this thread are, by and large, the same spammers and circle-jerkers that regularly degrade the quality of The Atlas.

LOL ... dude, why do you even post here?  A large amount of your posts are dedicated to simply reposting stuff in this thread.  Try actually engaging in poltical discussion instead of spending most of your time on the Forum Community board.  After all, this is a POLITICAL forum.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 06:18:46 PM »
« Edited: April 06, 2012, 06:24:35 PM by Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC »

I went through and cleared out the clutter at Dale's request in the other thread, but apparently as I did that, he locked it and unlocked this one.  So, I've deleted the old thread.  Let the deluge begin...

EDIT: Also, as I said in my disclaimer in the old new thread, which is no longer in existence: I'm not going to police this thread to make sure that people are only posting bad posts, and not turning into back-and-forth discussions.  So, you're on the honor system.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 06:25:16 PM »

I went through and cleared out the clutter at Dale's request in the other thread, but apparently as I did that, he locked it and unlocked this one.  So, I've deleted the old thread.  Let the deluge begin...

No, that was me.

You deleted it?  Hmm... we must've done it at the same time.  Oh well - doesn't matter now.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 06:27:47 PM »

I went through and cleared out the clutter at Dale's request in the other thread, but apparently as I did that, he locked it and unlocked this one.  So, I've deleted the old thread.  Let the deluge begin...

No, that was me.

You deleted it?  Hmm... we must've done it at the same time.  Oh well - doesn't matter now.

No no. I just locked it and unlocked this one. It was clear it wasn't going any where.

That's what I said.  But while you did that, I was doing a one-time clutter deletion.  As I said a few posts above, you guys are on the honor system here to not get into back-and-forth discussions.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 06:55:13 PM »

You said, "No, that was me."  The only things I said I did was "cleared out the clutter" and "I've deleted the old thread."

So, what were you talking about when you said, "No, that was me"?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 06:59:38 PM »

Right.  I said, "he [Dale Cooper] locked it and unlocked this one."  So why did you say, "No, that was me"?  I said it was you who did that.  I'm confused where there's a discrepency here.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 07:05:57 PM »

Aren't there more productive things to argue about, guys? :/

I'm not arguing... from my view, we're saying the same thing... which is why I'm so confused.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 07:39:17 PM »

Now, lets stop this petty crap and put an end to whatever this exchange is (which you took it upon your self to initiate, by the way).

Oh come on, don't try to paint me as the bad guy here.  You misread my post and attempted to correct me.  I'm fine to move on, because this whole thing is a non-issue.  I was just trying to understand you, but don't paint me out to be the bad guy.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2012, 11:31:47 AM »

So the two people who most emphasized on using this thread only to quote posts have just engaged into a flame war in the exact same thread ? LOL

I wasn't emphasizing that... I could care less whether people only quote posts or not. Tongue
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 02:19:43 PM »

Looks like Inks is on the case.  Cheesy

BTW...is Atlas as slow for everyone else?

I am?  I've been moving out of my apartment... I haven't done much moderating.  Plus, the forum is slow as heck... I'm not deleting the last 7 pages.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies