The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:43:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 193570 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: November 04, 2011, 01:40:34 AM »

I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be funny in it's stupidity.  The funny might not have worked. 

(though I did giggle a little at the PEW PEW PEW part because it reminded me of Troy and Abed on Community last week)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 04:43:33 AM »

Inspector Spacetime is always hillarious, but yeah, this season hasn't been as good as the first two.....last couple of weeks have been getting better though.  Still it's streets ahead of Big Bang Theory, which has turned from "meh" to "suck" this season.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 12:19:32 AM »

Really?  Everyone....that disagrees with me...I call an anti-Semite....really?  This crush you have is getting creepy again.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 12:47:48 AM »

Can we outlaw religion, yet?  I'm sick of these horrific people cluttering up our planet with their bigotry.
If that's supposed to be ironic, it worked!
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 12:54:14 AM »

Maybe its time for the silent majority to speak.  All of the people who were bitching about Inks's decision to close this thread are, by and large, the same spammers and circle-jerkers that regularly degrade the quality of The Atlas.

LOL ... dude, why do you even post here?  A large amount of your posts are dedicated to simply reposting stuff in this thread.  Try actually engaging in poltical discussion instead of spending most of your time on the Forum Community board.  After all, this is a POLITICAL forum.

Respect your elders Inks. He's been around on this forum A LOT longer than you have.
I just glanced through his recent posts...he's had somewhere between 2-5 posts (depending on how you define things) of any substance on a real subject in his last 105 posts.  It doesn't take long to do because most of his posts are either one line, or long quotes with nothing added.  Inks is 100% correct.  He's like your buddy, but without the bright colors and old timey piano playing in the background.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 09:30:52 AM »

Dale Cooper wanting to keep things civil.

That's hilarious.
I hope you're ready for another witty retort from him...something along the lines of "shut up" probably.  Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll reach deep into his Insults for Dummies book and pull out a "yo mama".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies