The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:54:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 193311 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: August 29, 2011, 11:24:24 AM »

We needed this thread. I was considering doing one myself (calling it "stupidity sh*tmine") but forgot about it.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 10:18:44 AM »

It has become pretty clear that only a Paul or a Kucinich will fix our dangerous foreign policy mistakes here in the US of A.

Love it. Grin

Especially because the 1st guy would implement the opposite policies of the 2nd one...
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 05:12:31 AM »

It has become pretty clear that only a Paul or a Kucinich will fix our dangerous foreign policy mistakes here in the US of A.

Love it. Grin

Especially because the 1st guy would implement the opposite policies of the 2nd one...

You make no sense.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 06:03:08 AM »

So you actually think Kucinich and Paul would implement the same policies ? Huh
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 03:25:11 AM »

OK, my bad. I misread. I'm not an expert on Kucinich and Paul's foreign policy planks, but if there is an issue where they aren't necessarily diametrally opposed, it might be foreign policy.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 10:24:12 AM »

I was about to post it. Grin
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 12:01:28 PM »

It is frightful that less than 10% of the forum has good taste.  But then again I suppose the percentage among the general population would be e'en lower.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 04:04:00 AM »

from the same post:

I consider races to be things like Asian, White (European Descent, Black (African descent), Asia, and Hispanic (this is an odd category).

Wait, wait, wait. In the same post, the guy accuses a poster of being racist and describes what he considers to be "races" ?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2011, 01:02:07 PM »

At least he was better than that FDR chap.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 03:46:20 AM »

Another day posting, another discussion where good people who believe in freedom have to help Antonio realize he is essentially a social conservative.

Thanks for giving your thoughtful contribution to the debate.

Considering the debate here basically started with my post, thank you.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2011, 01:01:23 PM »

Our new source of comedy from Oklahoma :

PRO = Pro Deutschland and FREIHEIT (Freedom/Liberty) are basically softcore-Nazis.

No, they are the last democratic parties that care for the autochthonous population of Germany.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2011, 04:06:35 AM »

There's so much stupidity in this thread.

This issue in general does seem to do that to people. You then add dearest Jmf to the mix. And there we are.

but, in the end, jmfcst is going to be right because jmfcst is reading from the Word of God - the Bible.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 02:18:58 PM »

Oh, you disagree ? You'd better remember this next time you post there : https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=34903.0
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 01:42:20 AM »

Joe has five dollars and spends five dollars.  Bob has five dollars and spends four dollars.  Bob has infinity more wealth than Joe.  This is not a problem.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2011, 01:32:56 PM »

That's fine. If he makes it until 2013 I might actually have hope for the future of Italy.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2011, 05:17:03 AM »

What exactly is the point of this movement again? I see no detailed policy platform, or focused ideology out of it like the Tea Party. All it is, is an excuse for violence and class warfare against bankers and stockbrokers, and an aide to Conservatives around the world by showing liberals to be hellbent on anarchy. People should really put an end to this before it does more harm than good for liberals out there. If we start seeing protests in the United States that end up in arson, deaths, and looting, Obama will be even more mortally wounded than he is right now.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2011, 12:45:43 PM »

He seems to piss off liberals, so that's good.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2011, 03:47:02 AM »

Leader Gaddafi and Muatassim Gaddafi's images reminds me not of Mussolini, but of Guevara's martydom. Libya's future under people that make extrajudicial executions is more tyranny, poverty and war. We'll miss you Gaddafi.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 05:22:31 AM »
« Edited: November 01, 2011, 05:24:08 AM by Antonio V »

Just when you thought wormyguy couldn't get dumber.

Even in your flea market example if someone sold a fully automatic heavy machine gun to a muslim illegal alien at a flea market and the feds found out about it they would regulate in a big way.  And frankly I really don't see a lot of right wingers including Wormy complaining about it.  I bet they would want even more "regulation" (ie water boarding).

Oh Ziggy.  I would very much like for everyone to have a fully-automatic heavy machine gun, except the Feds.

Somalia?

A perfect example of what only allowing the Feds such wonderful equipment inevitably leads to.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 12:27:51 PM »

Love the irony :

The knowledge that Wonkish has never heard of Kafka, or, apparently, Willy Brandt, is very telling.

Are you trying to give off the notion that you are actually smarter than me? Because that would be quite hilarious.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2011, 07:43:03 AM »

Every post CARLHAYDEN has made in this thread from about this page on

Fixed
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2011, 01:07:55 PM »

Hmm let's see... America has a 15 trillion dollar debt... Oh! I know! Let's give out free checks to people so we can increase our debt even faster! While we're at it, we'll tax the rich (everyone over 150,000 year income) until they're poor like the rest of us, or move to another country. Sounds like a wonderful plan on how to destroy USA at a quick pace.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2011, 07:02:46 AM »

Oswald. Unlike the Oklahoma City bombing, the government is not covering anything up here. What happened happened.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2011, 04:52:26 PM »

It seems kind of odd for one of the least important Jewish holidays to coincide with one of Christianity's most important holidays (second only to Easter).  I guess that's on purpose so as to not overshadow or short-circuit the importance of Christmas.

I just can't believe he said that.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2011, 12:54:08 PM »

This kind of reminds me of the time someone (Wonkish?) claimed that Obama was further to the left than Dilma Rousseff. Grin

Dilma Rousseff may have been a commie revolutionary when she was a kid, but that isn't what she is today. Barack Obama is to the left of Dilma today. She is for privatization of various government services Barack has never once been in support of that. In Brazil she is pro expansion of energy even when its dirty energy on the contrary Barack blocked Keystone and shutdown off shore drilling for the better part of a year by executive fiat. She also respects contract law, with Barack he had his administration goons go out to the GM bond holders and threaten them if they didn't accept the high hair cut Barack demanded(something many poor elderly people were counting on and where they lost a lot of money by force) also he advocated the ability of a judge to void a mortgage contract. You're talking about a woman who frequently got into almost violent fights with people who advocated a statist method of fixing everything when she was a bureaucrat. She is pro-life and Barack was the only Democrat in Illinois to vote to force doctors to kill a fetus that was still alive after a botched abortion. She is anti gay marriage. I'm pretty sure Barack is pro civil union.

Ultimately, Dilma Rousseff is a welfare capitalist who is conservative on social issues. Barack Obama isn't a welfare capitalist because he wants the state to administer everything he can land his hands on and that is completely different than Dilma. Furthermore, he is to left on social issues. So yeah this discussion isn't even close.

And by the way I don't expect a 11 year old who focuses entirely on the fact that she was a guerrilla about 30 years ago to get into this level of detail.

The brilliant thing about this is that not only is there someone who thinks that Barack Obama is more left-wing than Dilma Rousseff, but that he doesn't even consider it close.

Well, it's Wonkish.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies