The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:53:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 193342 times)
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: September 17, 2011, 05:35:56 PM »

I kinda wished he would run--he is the only opponent to match Ron Paul in intelligence, yet he is the only true ideological opposite.

Whats so bad about this? Neo-confederates (including myself) know were not ever going to secede again, and we love America (well, I do...). As for the SCV (Sons of Confederate Veterans), I was invited to join our local chapter last Memorial Day at an event held be Allen West, who is respected by the members I met as far as I can tell. So, compared to Perry's many other flaws, this is nothing.
I feel for Sanchez.  He obviously has even more extreme relatives who have made this kind of impression on him.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 08:05:17 PM »

In the thread about Santorum's ill daughter:

Good thing they didn't abort her. 

I think one thing good about being pro-life is that you can try to save a child's life whenever possible, even in the womb.  If someone is in a position to save the lives of embryo's then why not try to do it? 
I don't know how much these pro-life groups spend on adoption services or foster care or battered women's shelters, but there's something to be said about preserving life.

There is something seriously fking wrong with that guy.

I don't get what's wrong with this. At all.
The fact that he made a thread where we were all wishing the little girl well into a political slugfest.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 05:42:53 PM »

the south is an area that has taken a while to conform to the rest of the country on societal change. My idea is that for the culture to change, one has to drown it out. What do you think would happen if a lot of jewish and/or secular liberals from NY, CT etc started moving to areas like the northern Atlanta suburbs or the DFW exurbs? I almost think about starting a website on this. It could be called "Blue State Project".
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 10:27:21 PM »

By empty-quoting your post, he is signalling he agrees with you.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 09:24:27 PM »

Lets turn to California. George Clooney vs Jerry Brown.

A high profile race and one that everyone is watching. Clooney hoping to follow in the footsteps of former governor and President Reagan. Reagan was an actor as well and then had a very succesful political career. We have some news in this race. Clooney wins. George Clooney will be the next governor of California. An interesting development. Clooney wins in California, defeating California democratic powerhouse Jerry Brown. A pick up for republicans in California.[/size]

George Clooney Wins California Gubernatorial Election

Thirty seconds before we go to break...

He might have a chance for a very successful political career starting with that office.

Were coming back.

I claim credit for the Clooney for Governor idea!
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 11:22:58 PM »

Maybe its time for the silent majority to speak.  All of the people who were bitching about Inks's decision to close this thread are, by and large, the same spammers and circle-jerkers that regularly degrade the quality of The Atlas.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies