The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:43:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 193353 times)
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« on: August 31, 2011, 12:33:22 AM »

Stop spamming the thread with your angry rabbling, and post a quote that is absurdly stupid. 

Ron Paul, to me, is a non-contender. He isn't a conservative, will not win the nomination, and why he got in again is beyond me. His position on the issues is so far from even the more liberal Republican base that it's like a member of PETA applying for a job at a slaughterhouse. Makes no sense to me whatsoever.
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 07:08:34 AM »

I'm 12 years old and what is this
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 04:55:53 PM »

Alot of people here seem to be resentful of Romney's success. Romney has experience, he knows the workplace, he's not just a career politician. He is FORCED to play political games because people are obsessed with social issues, due to their culture being erased by intolerant liberals.

Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 09:39:27 PM »

In the thread about Santorum's ill daughter:

Good thing they didn't abort her. 

I think one thing good about being pro-life is that you can try to save a child's life whenever possible, even in the womb.  If someone is in a position to save the lives of embryo's then why not try to do it? 
I don't know how much these pro-life groups spend on adoption services or foster care or battered women's shelters, but there's something to be said about preserving life.

There is something seriously fking wrong with that guy.
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 04:04:53 PM »

Bumping for the worst post I've read in months -

I'm not concerned about the very poor, and neither are most Americans.  They give money to charities, in the hope that it helps the few who have encountered tragedy in their lives.  The rest?  Largely responsible for their own situation.

Americans are for lifting up the deserving and helping those who face difficulties.  People who suck at life?  They can drown.

If only we had a hall of fame...
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 12:08:48 AM »

Mitt is a man all men can look up to for generations to come.

What the hell is wrong with you?

You need to ask yourself that question if you do not see the greatness of Mitt Romney. Otherwise, you are going to be in for eight years of pain and suffering.

Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 11:30:09 PM »

The political compass is ridiculously biased, please don't post it here.

don't call it a joke, it gets the point across.  this is the stuff I hate.  the counter-establishment stuff getting criticized for being unrealistic or embarrassing or etc.  give me a break.  which side are you on?  just a few days ago EMD called the Occupy movement embarrassing.  embarrassing?  again, which team do you want to play for in life?
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 05:49:18 PM »

BS poll imo

so the conservative Santo is tied with Obama and the moderate Romney 7% behind him??

NEVER!
it`s Obama/Santorum rescue poll
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 06:02:14 PM »

Another factor is the Occupy stuff. When the American Spring starts, that could very well be the end of the Republican Party as a major political force.
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2012, 12:49:23 AM »

No it's not negative nancyism. He isn't from the south and that hurts the same as if a southern candidate ran in the north. We also must add into account that he's not as conservative as Santorum which will continue to cost Romney in redder states such as AL and MS. Santorum has long been a champion for conservatism especially on social issues and that paid off last night. It wasn't negative nancyism.

lol I almost put this in the Institute of Comendy.
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2012, 10:14:01 PM »

What have I done? What have I done?!?!?!?  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 01:51:52 PM »

Thanks Inks.   

And lolololol a Krazen.
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2012, 07:24:32 PM »

No comment. Just pure Pingvin.

And what if I pay my taxes, live on a one wage and browns take my job away?

BTW, congrats Batmacumba. I don't know what leads you to waste your time on an idiot like wormyguy, but congrats anyways. Wink

if you were half as smart as my boyfriend i would think you were a worthwhile poster.

As someone who's talked to Antonio about election maps and fantasy gov. several times, I can definitely say that isn't true.  Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies