The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:42:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 193274 times)
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« on: September 30, 2011, 04:04:27 PM »

Well, I'm talking late Spring 2012 time frame....when his approvals are in the low 30's and  reading the business page turns Obama's face a couple of shades lighter.

Something tells me Obama isn't going to be very gracious as he stares defeat in the face, he may even cut into a couple of crackers by dropping the race card here and there.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 08:14:05 AM »

Yeah:  Many Christians understand Islam is the enemy of individual freedom and that the US is the champion of individual freedom.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 10:00:43 PM »

It's always wonderful to see the efforts of reactionaries to ban the free press.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 09:20:41 AM »

Obama's voting base gets to freeload off better men and women. Congrats?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 10:54:40 AM »

Something VERY weird should happen.
Dem must eat a baby and said that he would destroy all states execept CA, OR, HI, NJ, VT, RI and MD.
The 2020s are a weird time. In 2024, after 11 years of Republicans controlling the government, economic growth under 4% is considered a stagnation and if the US government produces a surplus under $250 billion, the public freaks out. Also notice of how the democratic candidate wins CA, OR, HI, NJ, VT, RI and MD by very low margins.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 09:47:46 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=146750.0
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2012, 09:37:27 PM »

He could. If Jim DeMint steps up and endorses him or something else happens.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 11:06:20 AM »

That's your big comeback? Again way to post right into the deluge. Keep it up and this can become the Kalwejt thread of "absurdity, ignorance, and bad posts."

This thread was perfectly created for your crap!

Good job posting right here.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 11:44:14 AM »

Thanks for now admitting that you make dumb posts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU&feature=related
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 12:16:26 PM »

No, this was closer to his thought process:

KALWEJT: Oh my God he's being an obnoxious douche. Let me point that out.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 08:12:56 PM »

Thank god for a Supreme Court which is overruling the violations of the Constitution by the Obama administration.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2012, 10:23:42 PM »

Why didn't he address social issues 😡
Because the economy is in the sh**tter?
I'm aware the economy isn't doing so hot but if he would address ending abortion the economics would improve.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2012, 06:05:59 PM »

You mean its about a Romanian guy taking over the world via the UN and subsequently causing genocide after genocide...split hairs, why doncha...
Yeah, but thats Biblically based.  Doesnt mean the guy is gonna be Romanian necessarily, but most certainly the EU or UN will be involved and the genocide will occur.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2012, 03:56:48 PM »

Mitt Romney, unfortunately, is a walking ad machine for the Democratic Party.
At the end of the day, the bottom 25% of Americans are deadweight.  It's true. The very poor will always have nothing and be leaches to taxpaying Americans.  That's not news

Holy sh**t.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2012, 07:07:28 PM »

I will concede that 2006 was a bad year to be a Republican, but losing to a bald guy? That should not happen, ESPECIALLY if you are an incumbent who is one of the Senate's top three leaders.

Had to scratch my head at this one.

I believe it's his attempt at humor.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012, 06:53:29 AM »

America will never be the leader of the world ever again if Barack Obama is re-elected. Like most of Europe, 8% unemployment will be the new "normal" forever, and we'll be lucky to get 2% GDP growth in any given year. Most young people, including the majority of them on here who happen to be supporting Obama, will be screwed for life regardless of their education level simply because nobody is going to hire anybody in this environment without relevant work experience. Good luck obtaining that relevant work experience if the trend of the past three years continues or worsens.

At least with Romney there is a chance of getting our fiscal house in order before it is too late. This is the last chance to finally fix Washington. There are no guarantees, but there is a chance of bouncing back with the right policies in place.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2012, 12:17:04 PM »

“Calling [Santorum] a labor supporter would be similar to calling Mitt Romney a conservative. They’re both ridiculous." -Rick Bloomingdale, president of the Pennsylvania AFL-CIO

Santorum couldn't really have asked for a better quote out of that dude, could he?

Yes. Santorum is a pawn of Big Labor. Do you think the AFL-CIO and their ilk want to blow $1 billion trying to beat Romney when they can spend a few mill helping Santorum win the nomination, and then spend next-to-nothing beating social issues/tone-deaf Santorum?

The Super PACs are largely anonymous. I bet Big Labor is donating to Santorum's Super PACs, through middlemen of course, and will continue to do so moving forward. They've probably been doing it since before Iowa. Remember when Santorum had a Super PAC in Iowa that was spending hundreds of thousands of dollars inexplicably? I even asked who was behind that back then. And then there's "Operation Backdoor," which you heard about here first. It's only a matter of time before journalists get to the bottom of this entire filthy, sticky mess.

Folks, I am a registered Democrat with ties to unions. I am a disillusioned Democrat, and I can tell you that dirty tricks are at play here. The fact that so many conservatives are being duped by a Big Labor orchestration is mind-blowing! Whichever paper blows the cover on this is going to win a Pulitzer!
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 06:11:59 PM »

Reading the above post reminds how f[Inks]ed up this country is; that 'belief' in climate change and evolution are considered 'liberal' opinions.

Perhaps, others consider it crazy that we've allowed these fraudulent theories to infect our country and twist our fellow citizens' minds.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 05:25:51 PM »

We have a new kid on the block, and he's stuck in 2007:

It's about as realistic as most other movies that are produced by Hollywood. I didn't see much about Bill Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, or his days at Harvard though. Gee now why would Obama wanna leave that out? hmm
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2012, 07:57:14 PM »

Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 02:31:12 PM »

THANK THE LAWD
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2012, 09:06:28 PM »

I am home from Kenya and God has revealed Himself in mighty ways to me this week and I served the children of Maisha.  One of the things He has told me is to curtail my activities and my time on this forum.  I am not going to leave the forum, but I am going to try to cut down on how much I am on here and what threads I post on.  I am not leaving my passion for politics, either.  I still support the same candidate before and after Kenya, Mitt Romney.  I need to devote more time to worshipping my Heavenly Father and serving His children.  Plus, I have two sponsor children that I am responsible for, so i am going to research and find ways to give them what they need beyond the sponsorship requirement without sacrificing my own bills.  I am also going to do a lot of house cleaning on facebook.  I have also been given the honor of mentoring and being a big brother to one very special young person, so I need to devote more of myself to this person and making sure they develop into the person God has called them to be.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2012, 04:51:51 PM »

Lets turn to California. George Clooney vs Jerry Brown.

A high profile race and one that everyone is watching. Clooney hoping to follow in the footsteps of former governor and President Reagan. Reagan was an actor as well and then had a very succesful political career. We have some news in this race. Clooney wins. George Clooney will be the next governor of California. An interesting development. Clooney wins in California, defeating California democratic powerhouse Jerry Brown. A pick up for republicans in California.[/size]

George Clooney Wins California Gubernatorial Election

Thirty seconds before we go to break...

He might have a chance for a very successful political career starting with that office.

Were coming back.

Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2012, 05:25:14 AM »

Lets turn to California. George Clooney vs Jerry Brown.

A high profile race and one that everyone is watching. Clooney hoping to follow in the footsteps of former governor and President Reagan. Reagan was an actor as well and then had a very succesful political career. We have some news in this race. Clooney wins. George Clooney will be the next governor of California. An interesting development. Clooney wins in California, defeating California democratic powerhouse Jerry Brown. A pick up for republicans in California.[/size]

George Clooney Wins California Gubernatorial Election

Thirty seconds before we go to break...

He might have a chance for a very successful political career starting with that office.

Were coming back.

I claim credit for the Clooney for Governor idea!

...as a Republican?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2012, 03:43:15 PM »

Not only would I support US/Israel, I'm hoping they start it.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies