Survivor's Rupert looking into running for governor in Indiana
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:34:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Survivor's Rupert looking into running for governor in Indiana
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Survivor's Rupert looking into running for governor in Indiana  (Read 841 times)
RJ
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 30, 2011, 05:10:05 PM »

Rupert Boneham, perhaps the most famous character/contestant on the show Survivor, has put together an exploratory comittee to run for governor of the great state of Indiana. He'll be running from the libertarian party.

I'm certain money would be an issue for his campaign, but given his notoriety could he win? I compare him to Jesse Ventura.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 05:46:17 PM »

I don't think so.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 06:19:04 PM »

God, he's the biggest ass to ever play the game.  Acted so entitled and whiny when he got voted out.  And remember when he screamed and nearly attacked JFP over one vote?  That was absurd...
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 03:56:40 PM »

A lot of Hoosiers (myself included) adore Rupert. I think if he actually came across competent he could do good, but a lot depends on how much funding he gets. This is certainly good news for the Libertarian Party of Indiana, which has been doing very well recently.

I actually somewhat like all three candidates, which is a refreshing change to recent elections in Indiana. Rupert's position on township government's will likely be the deciding factor on how I vote.
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 05:36:15 PM »

God, he's the biggest ass to ever play the game.  Acted so entitled and whiny when he got voted out.  And remember when he screamed and nearly attacked JFP over one vote?  That was absurd...
Well, I prefer Sandra, then JFP (if only for the hilariousness) then Rupert. But it would still be cool.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies