Boston jmfcst vs. Houston jmfcst (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:47:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Boston jmfcst vs. Houston jmfcst (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Boston jmfcst vs. Houston jmfcst
Boston jmfcst

Houston jmfcst

can't tell the difference

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 19

Author Topic: Boston jmfcst vs. Houston jmfcst  (Read 1553 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: September 01, 2011, 08:24:59 PM »

i voted for the Houston side of myself, but I'm surprised the two other votes have been casted for the Boston side who was tarred, feathered, and banned by this forum through two separate mod reviews and a one month sequestering

one was mine.  Your sense of humor seems to be heightened during those Beantown periods.  Sometimes terse (when you're on the attack), sometimes dry (the post about hitching a ride with the Russians or borrowing money from China to take the diamond and rule the world was golden); and sometimes bawdy (well, there's no shortage of Cowboy cheerleader images on the 'net.)  

So, as depressing as it may be for you, I actually prefer Boston jmfcst.  

Think of yourself as the opposite of George Bush the Elder, who started out a Yankee but only found himself once he decided to call Houston home.  
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 09:01:44 PM »

I can't imagine not seeing my son for six months.  Still, you were taking regular junkets out West, enjoying steak and potatoes with the family fairly frequently.  It's not like you just just served a six-month prison term, confined to a small cell shared with a rat and a burly tattooed Bostonian of Irish descent named Billy McFinn who liked your fragrance and the way you walk.  Get over yourself. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies