shua for Mideast Senator!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:08:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  shua for Mideast Senator!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: shua for Mideast Senator!  (Read 9279 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2011, 04:08:18 PM »

Exactly. Cutting back deliver to three days a week will basically make the mail service irrelevant in day to day business. Can you imagine important documents which are still mailed these days having to wait an extra day to arrive because the Post Office was stripped? It is true it is in bad fiscal shape, but it isn't an impossible task to fix without cutting out half of its delivery days.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2011, 02:08:23 PM »
« Edited: October 26, 2011, 10:59:50 PM by yeoman shua »

Thanks to everyone who's voted for me so far.  I really need some more of those votes. I've demonstrated I will be a committed Senator and am willing to be a voice bringing up important concerns about the issues of the day, so please give me your vote.

Debt and Grades
Loan forgiveness for students who make good grades may seem like a nice idea, but there are some real problems with this. The pressure of grades is already felt for many students without this added financial dimension.  Sometimes this pressure can be a risk to student's mental health, and so we should be careful not to exacerbate this. At the same time making these grades high stakes could lead to pressure for grade inflation or avoiding courses that could be really beneficial to a person's career prospects because they are challenging. We also don't want to see students take on more loans than they should because they believe that they will be able to keep up their high grades from high school.

Atlasian Democracy
I commend President Polnut for vetoing the unconstitutional bill to give political parties the power to appoint a Senator to a full term.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2011, 11:20:32 PM »

I would like to thank all those who voted for me and supported my bid for Regional Senator.  It is truly great to get such support from a wide political spectrum. We gave the Mideast the most competitive Senate race in the nation. I'd like to congratulate MOPolitico on his election to the Senate, and I believe he will represent the Region well. From the debate you can see he and I share many of the same ideas, and so I look forward to seeing his leadership for the Region and for Atlasia. 
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2011, 12:32:46 PM »

Sorry you didn't win Shua, I was pulling for you.  I really hope you find your way back there soon Sad
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2011, 10:59:05 PM »

Atlasian Democracy
I commend President Polnut for vetoing the unconstitutional bill to give political parties the power to appoint a Senator to a full term.
It appears I spoke to soon.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies