Re-elect ZuWo! Vote for an active and reliable conservative Assemblyman!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:11:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Re-elect ZuWo! Vote for an active and reliable conservative Assemblyman!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Re-elect ZuWo! Vote for an active and reliable conservative Assemblyman!  (Read 342 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 10, 2011, 10:09:59 AM »
« edited: September 11, 2011, 07:54:03 AM by Assemblyman of the Mideast ZuWo »

The Mideast Assembly election is approaching and it looks like it will be an exciting election with numerous interesting candidates from the entire political spectrum. In fact, the people in the Mideast have the chance to choose the future direction of the region. Thus, I would like to briefly lay out arguments why it is a reasonable decision to cast a vote for Assemblyman ZuWo.

1) I've been active. I've introduced several bills to the Mideast Assembly, some of which resulted in vivid debates and important decisions. I've never missed a single vote during the entire session. I've tried to give input to bills that were introduced by my fellow Assemblymen.

2) I've been an advocate of conservative reform. I may not have been successful with every bill that I've introduced, but I've shown that I stand for conservative values and, most importantly, for the sanctity of life.

3) I'm reliable. If you vote for me, you know exactly that you vote for an Assemblyman with clear principles and not for a flip-flopper. Yet, despite my strong political convictions, I want to treat everyone with respect and am willing to compromise wherever it is necessary and feasible.

Look at the record of this Assembly, and base your vote on your opinion of our work. Thank you for your attention!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 01:55:29 PM »

You've been great in the Assembly. Endorsed Smiley
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 03:28:08 PM »

You've been great in the Assembly. Endorsed Smiley

^^^^^^
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 03:35:01 PM »

You're politics are awful but since you are one of the very few non-libertarian righties here actually proposing changes to policy, endorsed.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 03:35:25 PM »

Endorsed, of course!
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 07:49:32 AM »
« Edited: September 11, 2011, 07:55:32 AM by Assemblyman of the Mideast ZuWo »

Thank you tmth, big bad fab, TJ and Napoleon - the last "endorsement" comes as a slight surprise, though. Wink

Edit: I had to change the thread title. I don't want to make it into the "funniest partial thread title" thread anymore. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies