From another board re: The South (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:39:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  From another board re: The South (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: From another board re: The South  (Read 6908 times)
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« on: December 21, 2004, 05:06:50 PM »

By the way, about our cities having "problems"....Where is the highest crime in our country? Atlanta, New Orleans, Houston, Dallas...all Southern cities.

Didn't we discuss this already? We pretty much boiled it down to a higher heat climate and minority demographics.

and segregation

Sadly that practice, even though not law, still exists in many rich New England communities.

Not really, but what you speak of is still VERY prevalent across much of the South. Don't deny it, I've seen it for myself.
What the heck are you talking about??? Segregation?? Where?? In the south? Wow someone forgot to tell me.. Last time I look (which was today) there black people in schools.. And I have black teachers. And heck I even have black people in my classes.. When I go out to eat the Black people sit in the same area. The same bathroom and water fountion. I never saw a sign that said white only. There are black people where my mom and dad work. There are black people where I live. Black people on my bus. Rich black people...  boy if you call taht Segregation you must be stupid.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies