Should public nudity and public sex be legal?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:45:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Should public nudity and public sex be legal?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Poll
Question: Regarding public nudity and public sex, I think:
Only public nudity should be legal

Only public sex should be legal

Both shoud be legal

Neither should be legal

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 146

Author Topic: Should public nudity and public sex be legal?  (Read 25034 times)
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2016, 12:15:14 PM »

Neither should be legal and I'd go further and say people exposing their underwear by wearing sloppy clothing, aka walmart shoppers, should be fined.

What about people exposing their underwear by wearing a skirt on a windy day?
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2016, 01:10:10 PM »

Neither should be legal and I'd go further and say people exposing their underwear by wearing sloppy clothing, aka walmart shoppers, should be fined.

What about people exposing their underwear by wearing a skirt on a windy day?

Dirty, sleazy future-felon scum of course.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2016, 01:20:21 PM »

Hell no! People should not be allowed to display their dicks in public

Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #103 on: May 13, 2016, 07:21:33 PM »

Public nudity should be regulated to a select few areas, like nude beaches. That way we know everyone who attends that locale consents to seeing groups of nude people.

This, pretty much.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #104 on: May 13, 2016, 08:12:11 PM »

The fact that anybody here thinks this is a good idea shows how much intellectual rot liberalism causes.
nclib
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2016, 08:09:41 PM »

The fact that anybody here thinks this is a good idea shows how much intellectual rot liberalism causes.

Maybe in terms of public sex, but why should liberalism not apply to public nudity? It's not inherently harmful, and plenty of social norms are not enforced by law, why should public nudity be singled out?
beaver2.0
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -0.52

P P

« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2016, 01:46:22 PM »

Public nudity should be regulated to a select few areas, like nude beaches. That way we know everyone who attends that locale consents to seeing groups of nude people.

This, pretty much.
davidwhiterock27
« Reply #107 on: May 23, 2016, 12:01:50 AM »
« Edited: May 23, 2016, 12:48:28 AM by davidwhiterock27 »

I'm pretty open to the idea of people creating an open culture for public nudity, public masturbation, and public sex. I think this should be normal. It's like Chaturbate without the internet. I also think guys and girls should familiarize with each other to the point to where there is no seemingly gender difference. I believe this will open a culture of consensuality where an individual chooses what they like sexually and by who. With less emphasis on sexuality, I think sexual behaviors will become rationalized. Young girls will have more respect for the intimacies of procreation and maybe masturbate instead of having intercourse with guys. I think it should be allowed but not to the point where everything is like sodom and gomorrah where everything is completely immoral. There should be agreed common moral boundaries, such as not using animals or those not of age. I would like to think this would bring about a world of unique etiquettes and friendships. For example, I came up with the idea that friends would casually fap with each other, regardless of gender, as if hanging outside in their own backyard. It could be a casual past time activity. I would love a society that has this feature. The less emphasis on nudity and sexuality, the more society will see each other as equal and have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. I find the idea refreshing and delightful going out for a jog in the morning without caring if I have clothes on and passing my neighbors making love in the park and me having the ability to wave at them as I pass them by. Or going to Kroger in my boxers and a robe, not fighting the morning wood, and casually doing my shopping. Or even casually masturbating while waiting at an office for my turn to go inside a room before a report. Of course that would mean people would have to bring towels, disinfectants, and wipes wherever they go, but I could see this being main stream in the future. I think maybe a good idea would be to have a social trend that nudity and sexuality in public is more for the younger generation than the older generation and for those who keep their body healthy and fit and to avoid people who are obese. I could imagine many innovations in clothing, fashion, sub culture and media would be created for companies to increase their profit margins. I mean imagine young girls using body jewelry, hair cut styles for their pubic hair, clothes that are meant to be with topless or bottomless body styles. Imagine commercialization of openly selling sexual toys (like from a vending machine), creating public rides or machines for adults that give them pleasure in public, the ability to have open showers and sleeping benches, have nude or sexualized olympics and sports, have a nude holiday, celebrate Japan's Kanamara festival in the US, and have ads or movies that feature full nude celebrities and actors. And obviously this would just be the start. Eventurally people would find this normal one day and not think anything of it. Moreover, I guess I'm open to the idea because it's always been somewhat of a fantasy of mine. I hope this doesn't sound too disturbing, but these are my opinions. I would definitely vote for it.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2016, 10:46:55 AM »

I'm pretty open to the idea of people creating an open culture for public nudity, public masturbation, and public sex. I think this should be normal. It's like Chaturbate without the internet. I also think guys and girls should familiarize with each other to the point to where there is no seemingly gender difference. I believe this will open a culture of consensuality where an individual chooses what they like sexually and by who. With less emphasis on sexuality, I think sexual behaviors will become rationalized. Young girls will have more respect for the intimacies of procreation and maybe masturbate instead of having intercourse with guys. I think it should be allowed but not to the point where everything is like sodom and gomorrah where everything is completely immoral. There should be agreed common moral boundaries, such as not using animals or those not of age. I would like to think this would bring about a world of unique etiquettes and friendships. For example, I came up with the idea that friends would casually fap with each other, regardless of gender, as if hanging outside in their own backyard. It could be a casual past time activity. I would love a society that has this feature. The less emphasis on nudity and sexuality, the more society will see each other as equal and have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. I find the idea refreshing and delightful going out for a jog in the morning without caring if I have clothes on and passing my neighbors making love in the park and me having the ability to wave at them as I pass them by. Or going to Kroger in my boxers and a robe, not fighting the morning wood, and casually doing my shopping. Or even casually masturbating while waiting at an office for my turn to go inside a room before a report. Of course that would mean people would have to bring towels, disinfectants, and wipes wherever they go, but I could see this being main stream in the future. I think maybe a good idea would be to have a social trend that nudity and sexuality in public is more for the younger generation than the older generation and for those who keep their body healthy and fit and to avoid people who are obese. I could imagine many innovations in clothing, fashion, sub culture and media would be created for companies to increase their profit margins. I mean imagine young girls using body jewelry, hair cut styles for their pubic hair, clothes that are meant to be with topless or bottomless body styles. Imagine commercialization of openly selling sexual toys (like from a vending machine), creating public rides or machines for adults that give them pleasure in public, the ability to have open showers and sleeping benches, have nude or sexualized olympics and sports, have a nude holiday, celebrate Japan's Kanamara festival in the US, and have ads or movies that feature full nude celebrities and actors. And obviously this would just be the start. Eventurally people would find this normal one day and not think anything of it. Moreover, I guess I'm open to the idea because it's always been somewhat of a fantasy of mine. I hope this doesn't sound too disturbing, but these are my opinions. I would definitely vote for it.

How risqué. Are these the musings of an ambitious erotica novelist Tongue ?
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #109 on: May 23, 2016, 03:45:33 PM »

What a first post.
President Pepe
Radical Centrist
Rookie
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2016, 08:59:42 PM »

In designated locations but not everywhere.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2016, 07:47:18 AM »

Did you sign up specifically to write this?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2016, 04:08:29 AM »

LOL no. Never has, and never will.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »