Snowguy/Bacon King for Atlasia! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:41:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Snowguy/Bacon King for Atlasia! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Snowguy/Bacon King for Atlasia!  (Read 3913 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« on: September 18, 2011, 09:25:41 PM »
« edited: September 18, 2011, 09:32:58 PM by Marokai Breakneck »

Marokai deleted his post accusing me of completely changing my tune on game reform.  He also calls Bacon King a "token" VP candidate, when, in fact, he is the best VP this game has had in a very long time.

Obviously the approach to reform has not worked as it has been set up.  If you have a better way to implement reform besides the one I offer above, I'd be happy to hear it.

I did in fact! To deny that BK has become the JCP's token moderate candidate would be absurd. In my time in Atlasia he has been on the ballot for the JCP, mostly for the VP spot, at least four times. Five, if you count this. That's a total of over a year and ahalf, just in my time in Atlasia, that BK's been trotted out for an election as the safest, blandest, easiest choice you could possibly make. I just think it's a shame you guys don't have many good candidate prospects!

Also to deny the fact that your post here is a change of heart on game reform would also just be ridiculous. You've argued against numerous proposals, have implied we should go at it piecemeal, and have said reform isn't your "cup of tea." So to see you come out here guns blazing on your "we should just implement stuff and ask questions later, let's get stuff done" yeehaw attitude is a bit jarring. Welcome, but jarring.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 09:57:23 PM »

Endorsed.

An interesting note: Marokai has recently made a statement that the game is "increasingly the JCP vs. everyone else", so already getting the second preferences of all opponents' runningmates (although I think there might be an AWOL candidate Marokai supports who hasn't bothered to offer a runningmate) is all the more impressive.

I was in fact wrong. I forgot that, in becoming the left-wing version of the Populares yourselves, you've attracted the former members of the real thing.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 10:15:14 PM »

I don't want to clutter up this thread, guys, so I apologize. I wish Snowguy the best of luck.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 08:49:07 PM »

I just wanted to thank you re: the penny bill for being reasonable.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies