Our prayers might be answered: Christie to decide on 2012 bid. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:59:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Our prayers might be answered: Christie to decide on 2012 bid. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Our prayers might be answered: Christie to decide on 2012 bid.  (Read 18705 times)
The_Texas_Libertarian
TXMichael
United States

« on: September 23, 2011, 05:53:51 PM »

He has the attitude.  I've never seen such a rude governor.  He'd be perfect for the GOP, I think he'd beat Romney in the polls easily.
The_Texas_Libertarian
TXMichael
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 06:29:39 PM »

He has the attitude.  I've never seen such a rude governor.  He'd be perfect for the GOP, I think he'd beat Romney in the polls easily.

Are you insinuating that Republicans are obnoxious?

Many have that rude, prissy attitude that the conservatives love.  Christie undoubtedly is number 1 in the United States for rudeness as a public official on any level.  Not all Republicans, just some of the conservative leaders.  It is always wrong to paint an entire party with a broad brush
The_Texas_Libertarian
TXMichael
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 07:31:22 PM »

I know Christie said something along the lines of "short of suicide I don't know how to convince people I am not running"?

That might be slightly more difficult to walk back from
The_Texas_Libertarian
TXMichael
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 11:39:46 PM »

"Anti-spending Republicans" will be an oxymoron the instant they are given the keys to the White House. They didn't become "anti-spending" until they were kicked out of power completely in 2008, and its been a wonderful marriage of convenience.

If the GOP take the White House and Congress I wonder how many times a year they will raise the debt limit.  I'm sure they'll still blame it on the liberals though
The_Texas_Libertarian
TXMichael
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 02:51:59 AM »

Nobody hoping to run a serious campaign will get in this late. The field is what it is.

Even if it gets too late to be potentially nominated getting on stage and nationally known could make the vetting process of a VP candidate somewhat easier. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies