what percentage of the gay vote will Santorum get?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:51:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  what percentage of the gay vote will Santorum get?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: what percentage of the gay vote will Santorum get?  (Read 35983 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 21, 2004, 02:11:39 PM »

will he even break 10%?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 10:37:25 PM »

Will he even break 1%?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2004, 10:42:32 PM »

Too much.
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -2.87

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2004, 06:02:14 PM »

i seriously think he'll get less than 100 gay votes.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2004, 11:18:20 PM »

Maybe less than 100 out of the closet gay votes.

Many closeted gays will vote for Santorum, some are trying to "cure" themselves.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2004, 03:12:23 PM »

-4.2%
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2004, 05:37:16 PM »

Around 3 percent.
Hitchabrut
republicanjew18

Political Matrix
E: 8.38, S: 7.49

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2004, 11:08:59 AM »

I think Bob's pretty much right.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2004, 02:27:26 PM »

Depends upon whether he comes out before the election or not.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2004, 02:29:50 PM »

It's when someone realizes they can't win on the issues that they result to this stuff. Time to grow up opedo.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2004, 03:24:08 PM »
« Edited: December 24, 2004, 03:26:31 PM by BacardiLimon »

I was gonna say the same thing.  As I have said before I think the man's bitter for being raped by a priest when he was a 12 year old altar boy.  I also think he loved it and he's trying to cure himself.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2004, 03:36:26 PM »

I was gonna say the same thing.  As I have said before I think the man's bitter for being raped by a priest when he was a 12 year old altar boy.  I also think he loved it and he's trying to cure himself.

Precisely! 
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2004, 03:58:49 PM »

You're another one. DownTheCenter's comments are perfectly justified after the BS that you post. You have a sick mind and it's because you don't agree with the guy that you feel the need to post disgusting stuff. Hope you enjoy Majority Leader Santorum!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2004, 04:19:50 PM »

You're another one. DownTheCenter's comments are perfectly justified after the BS that you post. You have a sick mind and it's because you don't agree with the guy that you feel the need to post disgusting stuff. Hope you enjoy Majority Leader Santorum!

I don't consider the man's homosexuality to be disgusting.  In fact it is one of the few things that would give me hope for him! 

In any case, can you imagine the kind of lame sex a religious like him would have with his baby-factory of a wife?  For his sake I hope he's gay!
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2004, 09:01:45 PM »

Should I post another pic so you can cry to your history teacher about me?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2004, 09:22:22 PM »

This post sickens me.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2004, 01:32:26 AM »

Should I post another pic so you can cry to your history teacher about me?

First off to opedo, I never said homosexuality is disgusting. I said BL's comments are disgusting.

Now for BL, what you say is so outrageous, so immature that it needs to be addressed. When someone has so much hate for another person, especially when they don't even know the person on a personal level, they should look into the problem that they have. Even Alcon, no Santorum fan, says your post is disgusting.

As for your pictures that you post, that's another thing that is a cause for concern. You can be a really sick person, BL and with that sort of BS, one could call you a troll.

I never cried to my history teacher about you. 1) If you knew anything, the man you are referring to isn't even my history teacher and 2) I never discussed you with any teacher. I don't know why you refer to that but I have no knowledge of ever bringing you up to a teacher. I've brought the points you produce up to other people, yes, but I don't think I'd have any reason to discuss the stuff you say with the person you're probably referring to.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2004, 03:15:08 AM »

GirlGoneWild...I mean..MickDemocrat..I mean Bicardi

You really need to chill with this disgusting garbage.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2004, 01:29:38 PM »

No one has posted anything 'disgusting' on here - it is Santorum's hateful bigotry that is disgusting.  He deserves worse vilification than anyone's resort to on this board.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2004, 02:05:55 PM »

No one has posted anything 'disgusting' on here - it is Santorum's hateful bigotry that is disgusting.  He deserves worse vilification than anyone's resort to on this board.

Oh gee I was only joking vilifying him.  Of course I'm going to vilify Santorum until he leaves office which is hopefully January 20, 2007.  Hopefully after that date he will be a lobbyist so he won't screw over millions of people, just a few hundred.   
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2004, 02:39:48 PM »

In a fascinating twist of fate, Rick Santorum has an office in Northeast Penna. that is adjacent to and shares a wall with gay bar.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2004, 08:05:00 PM »

Oh gee I was only joking vilifying him.  Of course I'm going to vilify Santorum until he leaves office which is hopefully January 20, 2007.  Hopefully after that date he will be a lobbyist so he won't screw over millions of people, just a few hundred.   

Only joking? So now we should go around saying that people we disagree with were raped by priests? Take your hate for the Catholic Church and Rick Santorum elsewhere.

And to opedo, yes what BL said was disgusting and only shows that he needs to have some problems addressed by a doctor. The stories he comes up with are absolutley sick. You might not see it because you also hate Santorum but any person with some sanity could tell that what he says is over the line. And he wonders why people call him names...
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2004, 08:15:13 PM »

Sadly I think it's homegrown by his parents. And even sadder is there are millions of kids being brainwashed the same way.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2004, 08:17:05 PM »

Sadly I think it's homegrown by his parents. And even sadder is there are millions of kids being brainwashed the same way.

I guess no one is allowed to be opposed to gay marriage anymore, Akno? No one should be able to say "I don't approve of a gay lifestyle?"
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2004, 08:33:06 PM »

I guess no one is allowed to be opposed to gay marriage anymore, Akno? No one should be able to say "I don't approve of a gay lifestyle?"

What exactly is the gay lifestyle? Snorting Cocaine and doing casual sex or something? This would be a shock to my gay friends, who are perfectly nice people. Many aren't even sexually attracted to men, just romantically - they just want to be able to someday be recognized as loving their partner.

Anyone who generalizes an entire group to one "lifestyle" is a blind fool who thinks that stereotyping poor behavior over an entire group is appropriate.

I assume, Phil, that is not what you meant to do. I hope, at least.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies