what percentage of the gay vote will Santorum get? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:16:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  what percentage of the gay vote will Santorum get? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: what percentage of the gay vote will Santorum get?  (Read 36249 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: December 24, 2004, 02:27:26 PM »

Depends upon whether he comes out before the election or not.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2004, 03:36:26 PM »

I was gonna say the same thing.  As I have said before I think the man's bitter for being raped by a priest when he was a 12 year old altar boy.  I also think he loved it and he's trying to cure himself.

Precisely! 
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2004, 04:19:50 PM »

I was gonna say the same thing.  As I have said before I think the man's bitter for being raped by a priest when he was a 12 year old altar boy.  I also think he loved it and he's trying to cure himself.

You're another one. DownTheCenter's comments are perfectly justified after the BS that you post. You have a sick mind and it's because you don't agree with the guy that you feel the need to post disgusting stuff. Hope you enjoy Majority Leader Santorum!

I don't consider the man's homosexuality to be disgusting.  In fact it is one of the few things that would give me hope for him! 

In any case, can you imagine the kind of lame sex a religious like him would have with his baby-factory of a wife?  For his sake I hope he's gay!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2004, 01:29:38 PM »

GirlGoneWild...I mean..MickDemocrat..I mean Bicardi

You really need to chill with this disgusting garbage.

No one has posted anything 'disgusting' on here - it is Santorum's hateful bigotry that is disgusting.  He deserves worse vilification than anyone's resort to on this board.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2004, 06:53:16 AM »

Santorum blatantly and obviously hates homosexuals.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2004, 08:19:17 AM »

Much like beastiality, homosexuality is disgustingly unnatural.

'Disgusting' is a purely subjective term, refering to personal taste, so I won't argue with that.  I find religious disgusting - to each his own, eh?

But why would you say 'unnatural'?  What do you mean by that?  What're your arguments?  Just your socialized disgust reaction?  In fact it isn't unnatural, and even if it were, why is that a criticism?  Is your argument that sperm should only go into a vagina for producing offspring?  In that case is homosexuality any more unnatural than masturbation?  What're your views on masturbation and wives giving husbands BJs?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2005, 03:32:35 PM »

You said earlier that you didn't care that Kerry and Dean were anti-gay marriage but you attack me for having the same position.

I can't understand how anyone could possibly see the same issue as differently because someone is in their own party. That is a stupid concept that only partisan idiots could agree with.

Well I thought you kept ignoring it for that reason. You wouldn't address my point about that.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I understand that you think that, but my question is what you believe the sanctity of marriage is. I have never had anyone respond to this question - ever. Everyone always stops at your point. 60% of the population agrees with you, and this is the one issue I haven't been able to understand the opposition to. That is all I want to know - what you consider the sanctity of marriage to be.

The sanctity of marriage is the bond between a man and a woman. I believe it is a gift from God because through marriage, the love shared by two individuals, new life is brought into this world.

Are you that filled with hate? Tell me Phil, why should marriage be only between a man and a woman?

Don't tell me I am full of hate when you don't even know me. One of the main reasons why I believe marriage should be between a man and a woman is because of procreation.

The next thing you know they'll be wanting to make birth control illegal again!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2005, 04:20:40 PM »

'Fault' doesnt' enter into it because it is neither better nor worse than heterosexuality.  Additionally it is none of your business.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies