what percentage of the gay vote will Santorum get? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:20:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  what percentage of the gay vote will Santorum get? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: what percentage of the gay vote will Santorum get?  (Read 36244 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« on: December 24, 2004, 03:24:08 PM »
« edited: December 24, 2004, 03:26:31 PM by BacardiLimon »

Depends upon whether he comes out before the election or not.

I was gonna say the same thing.  As I have said before I think the man's bitter for being raped by a priest when he was a 12 year old altar boy.  I also think he loved it and he's trying to cure himself.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2004, 09:01:45 PM »

Depends upon whether he comes out before the election or not.

I was gonna say the same thing.  As I have said before I think the man's bitter for being raped by a priest when he was a 12 year old altar boy.  I also think he loved it and he's trying to cure himself.

You're another one. DownTheCenter's comments are perfectly justified after the BS that you post. You have a sick mind and it's because you don't agree with the guy that you feel the need to post disgusting stuff. Hope you enjoy Majority Leader Santorum!

Should I post another pic so you can cry to your history teacher about me?
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2004, 02:05:55 PM »

GirlGoneWild...I mean..MickDemocrat..I mean Bicardi

You really need to chill with this disgusting garbage.

No one has posted anything 'disgusting' on here - it is Santorum's hateful bigotry that is disgusting.  He deserves worse vilification than anyone's resort to on this board.

Oh gee I was only joking vilifying him.  Of course I'm going to vilify Santorum until he leaves office which is hopefully January 20, 2007.  Hopefully after that date he will be a lobbyist so he won't screw over millions of people, just a few hundred.   
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2004, 09:29:39 PM »

What I mainly have a problem with regards to Santorum is his blatent opposition to the right to privacy.  What he thinks about homosexuals may be hateful indeed, but he is entitled to think what he wants about them.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies