Pawlenty: If I Had Known What Was Coming, I Would Not Have Withdrawn (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:28:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Pawlenty: If I Had Known What Was Coming, I Would Not Have Withdrawn (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pawlenty: If I Had Known What Was Coming, I Would Not Have Withdrawn  (Read 1731 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: October 12, 2011, 10:55:04 PM »
« edited: October 13, 2011, 10:33:00 PM by Big Dumb Sex, the Live Version! »

He would've stayed if he knew it would be this "volatile"?

No no no Tim, you never had a duck's chance in hell of being competitive in the primaries.  You are about as exciting as lukewarm dogcrap on a brown piece of cardboard sitting on a table.  No wait, that's giving you too much credit because most people at least notice the lukewarm dogcrap on a brown piece of cardboard sitting on a table.  Unlike your political career.
You see Tim, you are so devoid of any excitability that even on this forum nobody really still knows who the hell you are.  I mean hell, you make Jon Huntsman seem like Franklin Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, and Ronald Reagan all rolled up into one person.  Yeah, a guy whose supporters could probably fit inside a Quizno's is that much better of a possible presidential contender than you.  My shit could probably be a more entertaining and less boring Republican Presidential candidate than you.  You are so dreadfully scornfully boring that if you went on national tv and called the Virgin Mary a "fecking lil whore" you wouldn't even make "Honorable Mentions" for Keith Olbermann's "Worst Person in the World".

So why bother in the first place in running for the damn presidency?  It's a whole lot different than being Governor of South Canada y'know?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies